Grand Slam Glam Reviews

Grand Slam Glam 5
Grand Slam Glam 6

Jessica · Married on 03/09/2019

The best team ever!!

These ladies are amazing! I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. They are so fun and kind and made getting ready a blast!! My entire bridal party loved their looks and felt amazing!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 01/12/2019

A Home Run!

Jordan & Reilly were a home run!!
    As a couple who met through baseball, I was immediately drawn to them from their name and the high recommendations and overwhelmingly positive reviews led me to reach out to them. Not only were they so responsive, but they were accommodating to our bridal party size, budget, and availability for a trial! They answered all of my questions and made me feel so confident!
    When I had my bridal hair & makeup trial, I was so impressed and extremely pleased with the outcome. They listened to my needs, my concerns, and how I normally wear my hair and makeup...then built upon that! What more could a bride want!?!?!
    They were extremely affordable for bridesmaid hair & makeup, listening to my desire to have them with looks that complimented mine but also listening to each bridesmaid for what made them comfortable with their makeup.
    They were so fun to have a part of our wedding day morning, jamming out to our music, talking with the same level of excitement we had, and making each of us feel absolutely beautiful!
    All of the hair and makeup photographed ideally and lasted long after the wedding ended! The makeup was comfortable (I didn't realize how much I had on until I washed my face that night!) and the hair held up throughout all the dancing and jumping around the reception brought!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Abbie · Married on 09/22/2018

These ladies were absolutely amazing! They are everything you want and more. They are so down to earth, outgoing, and so easy to talk to, especially if you are picky about your hair and make-up. They make the beginning of your wedding day a breeze and so much fun!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Paige · Married on 11/25/2017

I don't think there are any words to describe how amazing Jordan and the entire Grand Slam Glam team is. From the first time I reached out to Jordan to the very last touch up before I walked down the aisle she was attentive and joyful. I had a rather large wedding party and Jordan brought a team of girls that went above an beyond to ensure everyone in my wedding party looked beautiful. I changed my mind a few time regarding the look I was going for and Jordan did not hesitate in making sure I was happy. If I had the choice to make all over again I would choose Grand Slam Glam again and again!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Elisabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

The Grand Slam team literally knocked it out of the park!!! I am going to be able to thank them for the rest of my life for making my wedding pictures look so good. They didn’t do my hair; but I can thank them for the amazing makeup job, my mom’s makeup (she never does her face up and they made her look natural and beautiful), and the hair & makeup for my entire bridal party. The girls looked absolutely PERFECT! Their hair was perfect and our makeup was everything. Jordan is the absolute best. I can’t wait to find an excuse to have her do me up again. Not only is she so much fun to just chit chat with, but she knows how to make everybody look beautiful. So lucky that the Grand Slam team was a part of my big day!!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Grand Slam Glam 7
    Grand Slam Glam 8
    Grand Slam Glam 9
    Grand Slam Glam 10
    Grand Slam Glam 11

Jaclyn · Married on 09/02/2017

Jordan and Riley are the best! I used Grandslam Glam for my engagement photos and for my wedding and felt like a million bucks when they were done with me. The make up they used didn't budged and looks AMAZING. Bonus-- they make you feel so comfortable in their chair when they are making you over and talk to you like they've known you forever. I would use them again in a heartbeat! Thank you, ladies!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Grand Slam Glam 12

Candace · Married on 08/05/2017

The greatest people you will ever work with!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Deliliah · Married on 06/17/2017

You will look and feel absolutely breathtaking when they are finished. They pamper you and make you feel extremely special and one of a kind. I wouldn't want or chose anyone but this great team.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Nicola · Married on 05/07/2017

GLAM IS RIGHT!
    I have nothing but amazing things to say about Jordan and her team, specifically her sister who was her second set of hands at our wedding. Their work is, in my opinion, flawless. While I loved my trial-run hair and makeup, I ended up making quite a few changes for the big day, and without another dry run Jordan hit the nail on the head for what I was looking for. Not to mention my girls loved their wedding day looks as well – which I pretty much left up to Grand Slam Glam to help put something together that was appropriate to complement what I had for my own makeup. One of my favorite parts of their hair styling was that it looked great without looking too “done up.” The curls didn’t have that “right off the hot iron” look, which was super important to me. The goal for my wedding looks was glamorous yet natural. That’s exactly what they delivered! Too happy for words!

Sent on 05/30/2017

BreAnna · Married on 04/07/2017

Let me tell you how much attention to detail grand slam glam gives when doing hair and makeup! I am extremely picky about how I like my makeup done and I didn't have to say a word while getting it done because it was just perfection! Thank you thank you thank you!!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Julia · Married on 08/28/2016

Grand Slam Glam did an amazing job of makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my August 2016 wedding. Addy is a fantastic makeup artist and I highly recommend their services. They were able to accommodate us on short notice as well! They were a dream to work with and very fairly priced. We LOVED that they included airbrush makeup and falsies in their base price! My bridesmaids and I looked amazing and our makeup stayed put through the entire day even with the heat! I'm so glad that we used Grand Slam Glam!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Hilary · Married on 08/01/2016

I can't say enough just how impressed I was with Grand Slam Glam (Jordan + Reilly) and their entire team (Ady + Shelby) that was there on my wedding day. I have literally never gotten so many compliments in my life! All of my bridesmaids loved the GSG team and told me multiple times how beautiful they all felt. As a bride, it means so much for me and my best friends to all feel so special and gorgeous! A big thank you to Grand Slam Glam!!!

Aubrey · Married on 07/09/2016

These ladies are incredibly talented, kind and amazing - I would recommend them to anyone, seriously!! They showed up way before the sun was up full of joy for our morning wedding! Not only are they really good at what they do, they are sweet and understanding to what you are looking for and what will make you feel beautiful! Grand Slam Glam was a random find on the internet for me, but I am so lucky and grateful they were a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Breanne · Married on 06/10/2016

These girls are AWESOME! They're very quick to respond and saved me the day of my bridals! My original hair stylist was a no-show the day of my bridals so I contacted Jordan in a panic and they got me for hair AND my make up appointment that I had already set with them. Jordan and Reilly were so happy to help and tag teamed getting me ready. They were so easy to talk to and be around - it felt like I was just hanging out with some of my friends! I didn't do a trial but LOVED my make up and decided to have them do both hair/makeup at my wedding since I loved it so much. They were on time, professional, and listened to any requests my bridesmaids had about their makeup. Being involved in the dance/drill team world I've been around a lot of "makeup artists" and these girls know their stuff. If I ever need special hair and makeup again I will definitely be going back! They made me feel more beautiful than I ever imagined on the most special day of my life!

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2016

Grand Slam Glam took care of my hair and makeup for my engagements, bridal portraits, and wedding day! They made me feel more beautiful than I imagined for all my special moments. They are so talented and professional and really took care of all my needs. These ladies are incredibly sweet and I can't thank them enough for everything!! Especially Jordan who accommodated to my wedding day when I needed her at a different time. Thank you thank you THANK YOU! I have been recommending y'all to all my recent newlywed friends and soon to be :) For anyone trying to find the right hair & makeup artist, Grand Slam Glam is worth every penny!!

Shawna · Married on 05/21/2016

Jordan and Reilly did an amazing job at my son's and daughter-in-law's wedding!. Their service was impeccable and the bride and her bridesmaids looked BEAUTIFUL! It was important to my son's bride that she look natural and they hit the nail on the head. She was STUNNING! They made the experience fun for the entire bridal party! They also made this mother of the groom feel and look amazing!

Sent on 10/01/2017

My Grand Slam Glam team was amazing! They were great in every way. On the day of my wedding, they were right on time and very organized. While doing our hair and makeup, they seemed like they were just part of the party! We had so much fun with them. My hair and makeup were perfect, and I could have not been happier. I also bought hair extensions through them and they looked great! My mom is very picky about her hair and makeup, and she loved hers as well. Then even met me at 5:30am to do my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits. I LOVED the entire experience.

Sent on 07/05/2016

If I could give Grand Slam Glam more than 5 stars, I would in a heartbeat. This group of girls are amazing. They are fun and personable. They arrived on time (minutes early) and stayed for all touch-ups. They made sure every girl in my wedding party looked perfect and the way they truly wanted to look. They made me, the bride, look and feel beautiful. If I could just have Jordan come do my make-up every weekend, I'd love it! I've already emailed GSG asking for certain products they used because my husband loved the way I looked while I walked down the aisle. Though they were doing our make-up and hair, it seemed as though they were part of the party. Hanging out like it was a girls' night. I would recommend GSG to anyone and everyone I meet.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Lacey · Married on 04/16/2016

Worth every penny and even more! These girls were fantastic and I had so much fun having them with me throughout my wedding day! You cannot go wrong in choosing Grand Slam Glam. Makeup was absolutely stunning and hair was gorgeous!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Alexis · Married on 04/02/2016

Jordan was amazing!! She was very flexible with the times and the payment dates. She was fun and professional. She came prepared, and everyone's hair looked great!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Katrina · Married on 04/02/2016

If you are looking for some young ladies to attend to ALL of the details for a wedding - then give Reilly and Jordan a call. I personally was over the moon pleased with my hair and make-up...and I was the mother of the groom :) . Highly recommend Grand Slam Glam to anyone that needs to feel and LOOK beautiful on their special day.

Emily · Married on 03/19/2016

Jordan and all the glam guru's at Grand Slam Glam are amazing!! They were knowledgeable and helpful through the entire wedding process! I had a hair and makeup trial where Jordan let me try a few different hair styles to find exactly what I liked. I also had hair and makeup for my bridal portraits done by Katie that looked EXACTLY like my trial with Jordan! They take pictures and share with each other so that you always have the same look that you love. On the wedding day, they arrived early to set up and did hair and makeup for all the bridesmaids and me. They did a fantastic job, we all looked STUNNING! Plus, they were fun to spend the day with! :) I would highly recommend Grand Slam Glam to anyone! Best hair and makeup team in town :) Thank you all SO MUCH!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Working with the Grand Slam Glam girls felt like I was just having some girlfriends play makeup with me. They're amazing at what they do, and make you look like a dream princess way too easily. Jordan and Reilly are both the sweetest sisters I've ever "worked" with even though that's not what it felt like at all. They made it so fun and comfortable. They truly have so much talent for hair and makeup everyone looked flawless for the wedding! They made our day stress free and made me feel in such good hands, and were so easy to work with throughout the process!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Samm · Married on 12/30/2015

Jordan and her sister were fantastic. I went with the bride to her trial run, and Jordan was wonderful! She talked her through her options, and made sure Laynee got the look she wanted. Reilly ended up doing the makeup of the bridal party for the big day. She was prepared, collected and a blast to be around in the bridal suite! The bride was a VISION. Reilly nailed the hair and make up looks. In addition, she did a wonderful job on the bridesmaids. Paying was easy (online) and I loved loved my hair and makeup for the wedding.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Madeleine · Married on 12/12/2015

Incredible! Loved working with these ladies!

Sent on 02/09/2016