36 South Washington, Hinsdale, IL 60521 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jane's Blue Iris Ltd.

Jane's Blue Iris is here to make your wedding vision a reality. From the very beginning of the creative process, our talented designers are here to work with you to ensure the look and feel of your wedding day is personalized to your specific style. Through communication and exceptional floral expertise, we do everything we can to take the stress and worry out of this process. We thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day and look forward to creating beautiful floral designs with you!

Follow Jane's Blue Iris Ltd. on

c0032
0b950c0237b37a55 ganta 916
akp9841
Jane's Blue Iris Ltd.

11 Reviews for Jane's Blue Iris Ltd.

Jane's Blue Iris Ltd. 1
Jane's Blue Iris Ltd. 2
Jane's Blue Iris Ltd. 3
Jane's Blue Iris Ltd. 4
Jane's Blue Iris Ltd. 5
Jane's Blue Iris Ltd. 6

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone LOVED our flowers! Jane was great to work with. I simply told her our colors and showed her a couple pictures of types of bouquets I liked and she worked her magic. We even had a small snafu with the corsages and they came and fixed them immediately. I also appreciated that they wrapped the bouquets so they would not need water, which was super convenient! And, they were very accommodating for special touches, like including some golf tees in the boutonnieres and incorporating a family heirloom prayer book into my bouquet for the ceremony. Services we had done included: bridal bouquet, MOH bouquet, 2 flower arrangements for the church, boutonnieres and corsages.

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Jane's Blue Iris Ltd. 7
    Jane's Blue Iris Ltd. 8
    Jane's Blue Iris Ltd. 9
    Jane's Blue Iris Ltd. 10
    Jane's Blue Iris Ltd. 11
    Jane's Blue Iris Ltd. 12

Shannon · Married on 11/23/2013

Jane and her crew did an amazing job with our centerpieces and the boutonnieres. It was great to come up with an original idea that was executed to perfection. Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2012

I absolutely loved working with Jane and everyone else at the flower shop. They were extremely accommodating with every aspect of planning! The first time I met with Jane, she listened to everything I envisioned and came up with a flower contract proposal. The price was slightly higher than I wanted to pay but she was able to work with me and tweak a few things in order to bring the price down.

On the actual day of the wedding, they took care of coordinating with my venue for dropping off/setting up the centerpieces. I didn't have to worry about anything. And the flowers turned out EXACTLY how I envisioned them!! I received many compliments! She also tried to use small touches to make the bouquets more personal, left over lace from my dress to wrap my stems and also my husband's boutonniere. I couldn't have been happier. The entire staff was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 05/12/2012

Jane's Blue Iris Ltd. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,975.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jane's Blue Iris Ltd. 1
    You Are Invited to Save up to $100 on Your Wedding Florals!
    We invite you to save $100 on any wedding booking of $1500 or more. If your booking is less than $1500 you are invited to take advantage of a 5% discount off your total, excluding labor and deliveries. Please mention the Wedding Wire Discount during your complimentary consultation. It's that easy!

• Toni Patisserie & Cafe
    Toni Patisserie & Cafe Wedding Cakes

We have been fortunate enough to be very close to the company and have partnered up for any occasions -weddings, birthdays and holidays- to create some truly unique and wonderful centerpieces of cakes and cookies. You would not disappointed in working with such fine people!

• 36 South Washington Hinsdale, 60521 See on map