Leesburg, VA 20175 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

Other couples have also viewed

• District Bridal Company
ali wedding 403252284788315002510478190133317199

69 Reviews for Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry

• Karlie

Karlie · Getting married on 10/08/2021

I Felt Like A Million Bucks!

Trust me....book Jamie now! She listens so well to what you want and don't want to the point that I didn't even have to show her my massive hair/make up Pinterest board. I didn't even have my dress on yet, but I already felt like a million bucks when she was done with me!
    Jamie and her team plan so perfectly that my girls and I were all done perfectly on time, there was no awkward waiting around time. I even had a last minute addition to my hair and make up headcount, but Jamie and her team were able to fit her in and still stay perfectly on time.

Sent on 08/31/2020

Karlie,
    You are a gem....and a true beauty (inside and out). What a joy it was to hang out with you on such a special day. I can't wait to see those incredible photos. Thank you for your kind words and allowing us to simply be a part!
  • Laura

Laura G. · Married on 03/06/2021

A wonderful experience

Jamie and her team were amazing. She was so flexible and helpful despite changes to my wedding due to covid. During my trial, Jamie was very flexible and offered suggestions on how I would like to look (I had a vague idea but wasn't entirely sure). My hair and makeup photographed beautifully and lasted well into the evening. She did a great job with my mom, who had never been professionally made up, and my sister as well. We even finished ahead of schedule, which was a nice surprise!

Sent on 03/15/2021

Laura,
    We absolutely loved getting to know you and being part of your wedding day! Thank you for letting us be involved in something so special! We wish you nothing but the best, enjoy married life!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/24/2020

Extremely talented and easy to work with

Jamie and her team were a dream to work with. She was recommended by my photographer and I couldn't be more thrilled with the outcomes. I initially did a hair and makeup trial and wasn't exactly comfortable with the outcome, so I reached out to Jamie to express my concerns. She was thoughtful, understanding and stepped in immediately to do a new trial at no cost and I could not have been more pleased! On the day of the wedding, the team was on time, efficient and lovely to spend time with! I was extremely nervous the day of while getting ready, but Jamie really helped to calm my nerves. My hair and makeup turned out perfectly, and my bridesmaids looked absolutely gorgeous. They even commented that they had never liked their updos when being in a wedding until working with Jamie! I highly recommend working with them for your special day :)

On a side note, Jamie even helped to save my wedding dress. I told her nonchalantly about how my seamstress and I weren't seeing eye to eye and I was nervous that three weeks before my wedding, she wouldn't get it done in time. Jamie recommended a seamstress she knew and when I texted her a few days later in a panic after another failed dress fitting, she responded immediately and got me in touch with the other vendor, who did an AMAZING job. I am forever thankful to Jamie for not only her service but being an all around, genuine and kind person!

Sent on 11/22/2020

Lindsay,
    Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special day! It was an absolute joy to work with you and to get to know the people in your life. I am so glad we were able to help everyone look and feel beautiful, and we were able to make sure your wedding dress was perfect :) We wish you so much happiness in your marriage and thank you for letting us be a part of this day with you!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 86.00
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Jamie on several occasions now and cannot wait to work with her more! Jamie is an amazing professional who came tame the wildest locks and bring out every bit of beauty for a soft, stunning look on your wedding day. Definitely consider working with Jamie for your special day...she is prompt, professional and talented!

• Leesburg, VA, 20175 See on map
    Location of (Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry)