506 Sherryb Ann Court, Leesburg, VA 20175 Map · Phone number

Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 6
Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 7

Christina · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing hair/makeup team!!

Jamie and her team came to my reception venue to do hair/makeup for myself and 2 of my bridesmaids on my wedding day. She and her team were incredible and such a pleasure to work with! I did a trial run with Jamie about a month before my wedding and I knew almost instantly that I wanted her there on my wedding day! Her attention to detail and flexibility/skillset for creating the exact look that you want is phenomenal! I went in there having some idea of what I wanted for both hair/makeup and she was wonderful at building on top of a few different looks and then adjusting as needed based on my feedback. She truly is an incredibly talented hair/makeup artist. She is so bubbly and easy to chat with, and really contributed to the great vibe in the room while we all got ready that morning. She even suggested starting a little earlier to give some extra time to work on us so there would be no stress as the wedding was at a church/offsite. I would highly recommend Jamie and her crew to anyone looking for a fantastic hair/makeup team for their wedding day!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • DevSet

Nichole · Married on 03/29/2019

Magazine-worthy Makeup!

I am not a traditional bride. Having spent numerous years in the fashion industry, I tend to lean more towards glitz and glamour makeup than the traditional "blushing bride" look. It makes a huge difference in pictures, especially the ones I was aiming for! Jamie and her team are award-winning professionals who not only get what their clients are looking for, but are able to take those visions and go above and beyond! In addition, I'd say the best part of our experience with them was the camaraderie that was built. It made it all the more fun to have beautiful, talented females helping us to look our best while sharing stories and laughing as though it was a group of girlfriends getting together. I'd highly recommend Jamie and her team for both your bridal makeup and hair needs!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 8

Melinda Boisjolie · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic Team

Jamie and her team are super friendly and incredibly efficient. They came to my parent's house, set-up quickly and managed to complete our hair and make-up for our large party with plenty of time to spare. Our hair and make-up looked amazing (and natural) and lasted the entire night. I would definitely recommend Jamie, she was very responsive and easy to work with!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 86.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 40

Real Weddings

• Lieb Photographic LLC
    Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Jamie on several occasions now and cannot wait to work with her more! Jamie is an amazing professional who came tame the wildest locks and bring out every bit of beauty for a soft, stunning look on your wedding day. Definitely consider working with Jamie for your special day...she is prompt, professional and talented!

• 506 Sherryb Ann Court Leesburg, 20175 See on map