Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry Reviews

47 Reviews for Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry

47 Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry Reviews

Marla · Married on 09/29/2018

They Come To You and They're Fabulous

I used Jamie's team for bridal hair and make up, as well as hair a for 7 bridesmaids and two moms and make up for 3 others. Stevie and Lexi were the two lucky ladies assigned for my wedding and they were absolutely fabulous! Everyone loved their hair and makeup. I felt like I still looked like myself but at my very best and everyone complemented me on how natural but stunning my make-up was. Jamie was very communicative/responsive in scheduling my trial and the day of logistics and I was amazed at how 10 ladies could be taken care of in 4.5 hours. We had no issues with timing or upset customers! Highly recommend. The pricing was also very reasonable for the area, and the best part- they come to you!

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Hair and Make-up artists

I highly recommend using Jamie and her team for your wedding day! They are all extremely talented with hair and make-up and listened very well to the look each one of my girls wanted! I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day, thank you to Jamie!!

Kate · Married on 09/15/2018

I hired Jamie's team to do hair and makeup for me, 2 bridesmaids, and 2 moms for my wedding this September and was so pleased with the results! First, the pricing was much more affordable than other hair and makeup artists that we looked into. Some other hair and makeup vendors in the DC area quoted me nearly twice as much as Jamie. Second, the quality of the work was incredible! I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted my hair and makeup to look like ("I want to look mostly like me/ natural, but a bit better"), but Jamie's team nailed it! Despite it being a muggy September evening, my makeup looked great all night and into the next morning. Even my mother and mother-in-law (who don't usually wear much makeup and were a bit nervous to get theirs done professionally) loved how their hair and makeup turned out! Third, the artists who did our hair and makeup were very friendly, professional, and speedy. They showed up early, stayed ahead of schedule, and were so pleasant and fun to talk to! I highly recommend working with Jamie D' Agostino Makeup Artistry!

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Jamie and her team are so professional and talented! I booked Jamie for my August 2018 wedding back in March 2017 and it was one of the best wedding decisions that I made. I met Jamie for the first time at her chic studio in Leesburg, VA where the bridal trial was held. She is so sweet and pleasant to work with. I showed her a few hair/makeup inspo photos and she was able to provide EXACTLY what I was looking for. Jamie truly listens to your wants and concerns and she is able to deliver with her artistic skill and attention to detail. She also gives excellent recommendations but truly understands that it is all about you. I unfortunately had a few blemishes on the day of the wedding but Jamie worked her magic and I was impressed!! Her team worked with my 4 bridesmaids and 2 moms and they did a terrific job! We all received compliments all night. I highly recommend Jamie & her team for all your hair/makeup needs.

Genny · Married on 06/16/2018

Jamie was fantastic!!! She made me feel so beautiful and comfortable throughout the entire experience. I knew after my trial that she would be perfect for my wedding day because I had a big group to work with (myself, 5 bridesmaids, and 2 Moms), and Jamie made sure I was taken care of right from the start. There was only one small hiccup where my mother in law did not initially like her look, which was mostly due to the fact that she does not wear make up on a daily basis. The assistant working on her was quick to dismiss her complaint and became a little defensive, but Jamie stepped in and handled it in a very professional way. She told the assistant to really listen to what the mother in law's request was, and change whatever she wanted to make her feel good about herself. I really appreciated that Jamie did that, and I know my mother in law did as well. Brides, you will not be sorry to book with Jamie! She is the sweetest person, and has such a calming presence about her, which everyone needs on their big day!

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2018

Jamie and her team here a joy to work with! I had a large bridal party (7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 flower girls), and Jamie's team was able to get us all ready early. Everyone looked fabulous, and we had so much fun getting ready. I would highly recommend Jamie and her team!

Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 1
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 2
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 3
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 4
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 5
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 6

Caitlyn · Married on 05/05/2018

Jamie is THE BEST!! She just did mine and my bridal party's make-up and hair this past weekend, everyone loved their work! Everyone had a great time getting ready and Jamie and her crew fit right in. Not to mention adding in a late addition and guiding a MIL for me. Brides, she has your back! Would book all over again :)

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 04/22/2018

Jamie and her team are amazing! Jamie made me feel at ease from the very beginning when I reached out to her, and she was so flexible and awesome to work with throughout the whole process. She was receptive to my feedback, and did an absolutely amazing job on my makeup. I felt amazing and confident with my makeup, and her team did a great job on the ladies too. Jamie is totally worth every penny, and I hope to use her services again in the future!

Debbie · Married on 04/21/2018

Jamie is amazing! There's no other way to describe her! She is truly one of the nicest, funniest, and kindest souls. When I met Jamie at the trial, she made me feel right at home and really got to know me. She also opened up with her motto - honesty! She told me, if I don't like something, let her know because she wants ME to be happy at the end of the day. This is something her stylist team reiterated the day of my wedding with my bridesmaids. We had 3 other stylists besides Jamie and they were phenomenal - they did hair and makeup for 7 bridesmaids, my mom, and our flower girl..busy morning! All the stylists were very professional but lighthearted - some of the girls were talking for hours with each other because it was like hanging out with friends. Everyone looked so beautiful the day of and from the few sneak-peak pictures I have seen, the hair and makeup photographed so well!! I personally was so happy with how my look photographed! I don't normally wear a lot of make up, so honestly, it was a bit of a shock for me, but Jamie kept me calm and even asked my photographer to take a couple sample shots so I could see what others see versus just looking in a mirror. I mean, who goes out of their way to do that? Jamie, of course! She made it all feel perfect and made me feel beautiful! We had a great time and it really was the best day of my life!

Jennifer · Married on 04/15/2018

Jamie and her team were just amazing. From the trial through to the very end, working with Jamie was delightful! She heard what I was looking for and absolutely nailed it. My hair was just perfectly what I hoped for, and my makeup was incredible. I absolutely could not have done it without her.
    My bridesmaids all looked amazing, and despite her extreme apprehension I convinced my mother to let Jamie do her makeup also and she was SO happy with the result--she looked youthful and fresh (not painted or anything--very natural). In all I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jamie to anyone, for any hair or makeup need.

Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 7

Julia · Married on 11/11/2017

Jamie was amazing at doing our makeup! She and her team handled a bride, 6 bridesmaids, a flower girl, and two moms. And had us all ready with time to spare. She is so much fun to work with. At our makeup trial she took a lot of time to get to know me and offered so many great suggestions on makeup. We had so much fun with her on the wedding day too - she and her team made our getting ready time a blast! All the girls were so happy with their makeup and hair and she did a great job capturing each of their preferences. She also did a great job on our moms without making them feel like they were wearing too much makeup. She's also pretty unbeatable on price and flexibility. She accommodated last minute changes and made our day feel seamless and special. 10/10 would work with her again.

Claudine · Married on 06/10/2017

Jamie and her team are seriously amazing! From my initial meeting with Jamie, I knew I was in good hands. She is very personable, funny and stylish. She and her team did a flawless job with my wedding hair and makeup, as well as members of my family. Everyone raved about her! Thank you, Jamie!

Lyndsey · Married on 05/06/2017

Jamie and her team are phenomenal to work with! I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and so did my mom and bridesmaids.

When I met Jamie for my trial run I knew she was the perfect fit to be doing my hair and make-up. Her heart is enormous and not only is she incredibly talented, but she loves what she does. I showed her a few pictures from Pinterest with hopes she might be able to replicate them and she did just that, but even better!

On the day of our wedding, Jamie and her girls showed up right on time and ready to go. They handled my chatty bridesmaids very well! I had one bridesmaid who is pretty picky and one of Jamie's girls tackled the challenge with ease. I am so happy I went with Jamie! Thanks to her and her team I will be able to cherish our photos from our wedding day. I felt like a princess!

Kayla · Married on 04/29/2017

Jamie was absolutely wonderful! I hired her on recommendation by my photographer and could not be happier with the decision. She took the time to figure out what look I wanted, gave suggestions as needed, and helped me create a hair/makeup style that fit the look/feel of the wedding. I was really worried about looking overdone or not "like myself" in too much makeup, but she applied makeup in a way that made me feel both natural and appropriate for a formal wedding. My makeup and hair didn't budge all evening, even with putting on/taking off a veil and the 90 degree heat. She and her assistant also did makeup and a variety of hair styles for my bridesmaids and mom-- everyone was really happy with their look and everything stayed all evening (and looked wonderful in photos). On top of her amazing talent, Jamie is also extremely warm and friendly, and has a natural way of putting everyone at ease. It was a joy to have her be part of our wedding day!

• JessicaIsTotallySmithen

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

Jamie and her team were wonderful! She answered every question I threw at her and made sure that I loved the way I looked on my wedding day. All my girls loved her, including my MOH mom who lives in SC and wanted to know if they traveled! Everyone looked beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone who asked! If I ever need my hair or make up done for another event I will for sure be calling Jamie!

Megan · Married on 01/07/2017

I really enjoyed working with Jamie and crew for the wedding - their services are great, they are professional and qualified. They're easy to coordinate with. The trial run was a success and I would definitely encourage you to make time for it so you can discuss what you want on the day of. They helped make all my bridesmaids and the mothers feel like princesses and we are so appreciative! Our hair and makeup stayed in place all night and even during the after party!

Cathy · Married on 12/03/2016

My wedding planner connected me with Jamie and I'm forever grateful! The look that she created for me was wonderful and made me feel like a princess. When I came home after my makeup/hair trial, my fiance (who didn't realize I was having it done) took one look at me and said "your hair and makeup look amazing!" Jamie and her team did the makeup and hair for all of the women in my bridal party, plus my mom and mother-in-law. Everyone was thrilled with how they looked. Even better, our makeup and hair lasted through hours of dancing (and sweating). In fact, my makeup and hair looked so good the next day that I simply touched it up and it lasted through the post-wedding family event we had the next night! I highly recommend Jamie and her team.

Gabriela · Married on 10/08/2016

I got married in October and had Jamie as my hair/make up vendor. I had reached out to a few others in my area but no one responded as quickly as Jamie. Her pricing was also very fair compared to the other vendors I spoke to. I had a total of 11 girls receiving services. We started at 10:30 am and everyone was ready by 330 pm. Jamie and her team were very professional, very nice and super good at their job. My girls looked great and I loved what Jamie did for my hair and make up. Overall, Jamie is the way to go. You won't regret it.

Melisa · Married on 09/16/2016

Jamie was AMAZING! She went above and beyond to create the look I wanted and never once even rolled her eyes at the many requests and changes I wanted throughout the process. On the day of the wedding she brought her team on time and was very flexible to accommodate our crazy party that was running late. She made my hair and makeup look so good, I couldn't believe it was possible. Not only that, both lasted ALL night and I still looked great after a whole night of dancing and partying. The pictures turned out great and don't even do Jamie's work justice. I would recommend her to ANYONE!

Lucia · Married on 09/10/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Jamie and her team. Jamie's talent, artistry, calming demeanor, professionalism, and flexibility made one of the more anxiety-inducing processes of one's wedding day an absolute joy. I was told I looked radiant and beautiful and that my hair and makeup were absolutely perfect, but most importantly, I looked like myself-- she didn't transform me into a heavily made-up stranger; she saw who I was and matched my look to my personality. She and her team were equally thoughtful with each of my bridesmaids (all in their 30s with diverse complexions, styles, and hair types), my mother and mother-in-law (both approaching 70 and low-key on the make-up front), and 2 six-year-old flowergirls. Everyone felt gorgeous, as though she was the star of the show. I couldn't have been happier.

If you want more details:
    - We had a country wedding, and Jamie was enormously flexible in terms of the set-up (my mom's bedroom), just rolling with the punches as they arose and instilling all of us with confidence and calm.
    - Jamie's team worked with us both for our barn dance rehearsal dinner (people got fun looks, lips that popped, lots of personality, etc.) as well as for the wedding the next day (a little more toned-down and elegant, but with looks specifically modified to each of the women in the wedding party).
    - She cut down on the hours by bringing in more makeup artists and hair stylists, so we didn't have to spend half of my wedding day getting prepped.
    - Price-wise Jamie is very competitive. Given that she and her team drove out to us, that she added extra stylists to make things go more smoothly, and that she was so flexible, I think the value of her service far outstripped any of the other people I spoke to.

In sum: involving Jamie on your wedding day is the best move you could ever make. Honestly, I'm trying to figure out another event to host just so I can have her work her magic again! She was SUCH a pleasure to work with.

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/13/2016

One of the vendors I struggled most to find was actually hair and makeup! Luckily my wedding coordinator suggested Jamie and I knew from our first phone call she was perfect for my wedding day makeup. It ended up being over 100 degrees for my outdoor ceremony...not only did our makeup last all day & night, but she was the person that kept me the most "relaxed" as I stressed about the heat all morning! You'll love her as a person and a makeup artist.

Erin · Married on 08/07/2016

I absolutely LOVED working with Jamie and her team. Not only was she unbelievably friendly, but she put me at ease, on an otherwise very stressful day. I loved my hair and makeup! My bridesmaids were also very pleased and raved about Jamie and her team! It was a pleasure working with them and I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Richard · Married on 07/09/2016

Jamie was very pleasant to deal with and her team was sweet and easy to deal with. She was very professional and prompt, and very responsive whenever we had a question.

Hilary · Married on 06/04/2016

Jamie and her team of artists are incredibly talented! She captured my vision exactly to help create the perfect look for myself and my bridesmaids. I felt so beautiful the day of my wedding, and really appreciated the "pre-wedding" make-up session to experiment with and finalize my look. Thank you, Jamie and team!!

Catherine · Married on 05/27/2016

Jamie is awesome. I don't know where to begin. She did an awesome job at making all of our make-up look great but not heavy. I am fair skinned and was worried somebody would do my make-up so heavy it would scare the groom! Jamie's way of countering that fear is doing enough and then asking if you want more. All of the up-do requests were met and she even handled my moms melt down like a champ!