Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry Reviews

Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 5
Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 6
Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 7

Kristen Southern · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly talented, determined to help make your day special and easy!

Jamie and her team helped me out on short notice after the vendor I had originally chosen left me feeling like they were doing me a favor to use them. I reached out to Jamie, who was horrified that a vendor would treat someone that way. She managed to squeeze me in, and she and her team were fun and down to earth. They were great with my mother and mother-in-law. And on top of that, they are very talented! They were able to discreetly cover a bruise on my mother-in-law’s face, as well as make us all look beautiful. We all loved them. I wish I had discovered Jamie from the get go, but am grateful I ended up with her!

Sent on 10/20/2019

julia folsom · Married on 09/20/2019

I feel pretty, oh so pretty

Jamie is so wonderful to work with. She made me, the mothers and my bridesmaids so comfortable while we were getting everything done. She is amazing. I loved that she didn't push looks on anyone (for example both my mom and i rarely wear makeup so she went with a more natural look on us without trying to push a darker, smokey eye look) I am so happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 10/20/2019
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 8
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Baker · Married on 07/20/2019

The Perfect Mother-Daughter Duo!

Jamie and her daughter, Ashlyn, did hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding day. Not only did they do a fantastic job but we had such a GREAT TIME!!!
    Hair and makeup is one of the first things you do on your wedding day. The mood and the atmosphere set the tone for your big day and Jamie and Ashlyn made our morning the most fun!

Oh, and did I mention that we got married on the HOTTEST day of the year in our area? Our makeup stayed and we looked flawless even after dancing the night away in a hot barn!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Artistry and Natural Beauty

Jamie was a dream to work with. Jamie and her team made each woman they styled feel absolutely amazing. Each bridesmaid was able to choose their own look, and result was still cohesive and natural - everyone looked amazing because Jamie ensured that they felt gorgeous. Jamie is absolutely brilliant at hair in addition to makeup. At my hair/makeup trial I showed her with two different looks that I was trying to choose between, and she instead combined the two looks into something completely new that fit me perfectly. I cannot believe how amazing I look in my photos. Above all, Jamie and her team were not only talented, but were kind, attentive, and sensitive to everyone's needs.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry's reply:

Michelle,
    I might have teared up reading this review. What a fun group you guys were and simply so very special. I am happy that you felt so beautiful on your big day....you simply were!

Tyler Orpin · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!

Jamie and her team made myself, bridesmaid and family feel so beautiful. Jamie calmed my nerves all day and she was so easy to talk too.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience

I found Jamie on WW and had a great feeling about her from the start. Very clear about what services will be included. The hair and make up trial was fun and relaxing in a nice quiet space in Leesburg. It was a great opportunity to not only express what the goal was for HMU but to get to know Jamie and how great she is. The wedding day HMU turned out amazing. Jamie will tell you herself she wouldn’t send you out the door without everything being perfect. And it was, and she made sure I was taken care of. Her team was professional and made everyone even more beautiful! Thank you Jamie! Highly recommend

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 9
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 10
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 11
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 12

Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry's reply:

Kelsey,
    To say it was a joy to work with you is an understatement! Thank you for your kind words and even more for allowing me to be part of your special day. Our team enjoyed working with everyone and we can't wait to see the pictures!

Christina · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing hair/makeup team!!

Jamie and her team came to my reception venue to do hair/makeup for myself and 2 of my bridesmaids on my wedding day. She and her team were incredible and such a pleasure to work with! I did a trial run with Jamie about a month before my wedding and I knew almost instantly that I wanted her there on my wedding day! Her attention to detail and flexibility/skillset for creating the exact look that you want is phenomenal! I went in there having some idea of what I wanted for both hair/makeup and she was wonderful at building on top of a few different looks and then adjusting as needed based on my feedback. She truly is an incredibly talented hair/makeup artist. She is so bubbly and easy to chat with, and really contributed to the great vibe in the room while we all got ready that morning. She even suggested starting a little earlier to give some extra time to work on us so there would be no stress as the wedding was at a church/offsite. I would highly recommend Jamie and her crew to anyone looking for a fantastic hair/makeup team for their wedding day!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/26/2019

The only person I would trust!

Jamie and her team were absolutely incredible! From our first interaction, I knew she was the only person I was going to let do my makeup/hair on my big day! Before meeting Jamie, I had THREE other trials. When I got there, she sat me down and step by step asked me what was my vision, what I liked, what I didn't like (i.e., too much foundation, not enough, too much blush, eye color, lip color etc). Every detail mattered to her as much as it did to me! She was such a calming presence and ensured everyone felt beautiful on my big day! I would HIGHLY recommend Jamie and her team! Thank you for making me, my best friends and my family not just feel beautiful on the outside but inside as well. All the best!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 17
  • DevSet

Nichole · Married on 03/29/2019

Magazine-worthy Makeup!

I am not a traditional bride. Having spent numerous years in the fashion industry, I tend to lean more towards glitz and glamour makeup than the traditional "blushing bride" look. It makes a huge difference in pictures, especially the ones I was aiming for! Jamie and her team are award-winning professionals who not only get what their clients are looking for, but are able to take those visions and go above and beyond! In addition, I'd say the best part of our experience with them was the camaraderie that was built. It made it all the more fun to have beautiful, talented females helping us to look our best while sharing stories and laughing as though it was a group of girlfriends getting together. I'd highly recommend Jamie and her team for both your bridal makeup and hair needs!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 18

Melinda Boisjolie · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic Team

Jamie and her team are super friendly and incredibly efficient. They came to my parent's house, set-up quickly and managed to complete our hair and make-up for our large party with plenty of time to spare. Our hair and make-up looked amazing (and natural) and lasted the entire night. I would definitely recommend Jamie, she was very responsive and easy to work with!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2018

Jamie and her team are amazing!!!

Jamie and her team are absolutely wonderful! I was in a wedding about a year before my own and Jamie and her team did everyone's hair and makeup and did an amazing job. I was so impressed with their professionalism, quality of work, great pricing and just how sweet they all were.

When it came time for my wedding I knew who I needed to reach out to. Jamie is very responsive and easy to work with. I emailed her what I thought was a million questions and she was always so great and calming which I know now is what all brides need during this super stressful time. I know I made the right decision at my trial, she listened to absolutely everything I wanted and offered wonderful suggestions, I felt like she really understood me and I also knew she wanted the best for me.

On my big day, the team showed up (Jamie, Lexi and Stevie) , and did an amazing job, I have received so many compliments. Lexi and Stevie even stayed later than necessary to make sure we were all touched up and ready to go.

Planning a wedding is harder than I could imagine but finding a quality vendor like Jamie and her team was amazing, they truly alleviated my stress.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/26/2018

Such a good experience!

Jamie and her team did such a wonderful job on my hair and makeup for my wedding, and the hair for my bridesmaids! Meeting with Jamie for a trial a couple months for my wedding made me feel so comfortable. She was more than willing to work with me to make sure that the style I chose would make me feel confident and beautiful on my wedding day. On the day of the wedding, she and her teammate were super prompt and so lovely to work with. I can't say enough good things. I highly recommend her services. In terms of value, professionalism and attitude, she is unbeatable!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Marla · Married on 09/29/2018

They Come To You and They're Fabulous

I used Jamie's team for bridal hair and make up, as well as hair a for 7 bridesmaids and two moms and make up for 3 others. Stevie and Lexi were the two lucky ladies assigned for my wedding and they were absolutely fabulous! Everyone loved their hair and makeup. I felt like I still looked like myself but at my very best and everyone complemented me on how natural but stunning my make-up was. Jamie was very communicative/responsive in scheduling my trial and the day of logistics and I was amazed at how 10 ladies could be taken care of in 4.5 hours. We had no issues with timing or upset customers! Highly recommend. The pricing was also very reasonable for the area, and the best part- they come to you!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Hair and Make-up artists

I highly recommend using Jamie and her team for your wedding day! They are all extremely talented with hair and make-up and listened very well to the look each one of my girls wanted! I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day, thank you to Jamie!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kate · Married on 09/15/2018

I hired Jamie's team to do hair and makeup for me, 2 bridesmaids, and 2 moms for my wedding this September and was so pleased with the results! First, the pricing was much more affordable than other hair and makeup artists that we looked into. Some other hair and makeup vendors in the DC area quoted me nearly twice as much as Jamie. Second, the quality of the work was incredible! I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted my hair and makeup to look like ("I want to look mostly like me/ natural, but a bit better"), but Jamie's team nailed it! Despite it being a muggy September evening, my makeup looked great all night and into the next morning. Even my mother and mother-in-law (who don't usually wear much makeup and were a bit nervous to get theirs done professionally) loved how their hair and makeup turned out! Third, the artists who did our hair and makeup were very friendly, professional, and speedy. They showed up early, stayed ahead of schedule, and were so pleasant and fun to talk to! I highly recommend working with Jamie D' Agostino Makeup Artistry!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Jamie and her team are so professional and talented! I booked Jamie for my August 2018 wedding back in March 2017 and it was one of the best wedding decisions that I made. I met Jamie for the first time at her chic studio in Leesburg, VA where the bridal trial was held. She is so sweet and pleasant to work with. I showed her a few hair/makeup inspo photos and she was able to provide EXACTLY what I was looking for. Jamie truly listens to your wants and concerns and she is able to deliver with her artistic skill and attention to detail. She also gives excellent recommendations but truly understands that it is all about you. I unfortunately had a few blemishes on the day of the wedding but Jamie worked her magic and I was impressed!! Her team worked with my 4 bridesmaids and 2 moms and they did a terrific job! We all received compliments all night. I highly recommend Jamie & her team for all your hair/makeup needs.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Genny · Married on 06/16/2018

Jamie was fantastic!!! She made me feel so beautiful and comfortable throughout the entire experience. I knew after my trial that she would be perfect for my wedding day because I had a big group to work with (myself, 5 bridesmaids, and 2 Moms), and Jamie made sure I was taken care of right from the start. There was only one small hiccup where my mother in law did not initially like her look, which was mostly due to the fact that she does not wear make up on a daily basis. The assistant working on her was quick to dismiss her complaint and became a little defensive, but Jamie stepped in and handled it in a very professional way. She told the assistant to really listen to what the mother in law's request was, and change whatever she wanted to make her feel good about herself. I really appreciated that Jamie did that, and I know my mother in law did as well. Brides, you will not be sorry to book with Jamie! She is the sweetest person, and has such a calming presence about her, which everyone needs on their big day!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2018

Jamie and her team here a joy to work with! I had a large bridal party (7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 flower girls), and Jamie's team was able to get us all ready early. Everyone looked fabulous, and we had so much fun getting ready. I would highly recommend Jamie and her team!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 19
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 20
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 21
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 22
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 23
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 24

Caitlyn · Married on 05/05/2018

Jamie is THE BEST!! She just did mine and my bridal party's make-up and hair this past weekend, everyone loved their work! Everyone had a great time getting ready and Jamie and her crew fit right in. Not to mention adding in a late addition and guiding a MIL for me. Brides, she has your back! Would book all over again :)

Sent on 05/09/2018
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 04/22/2018

Jamie and her team are amazing! Jamie made me feel at ease from the very beginning when I reached out to her, and she was so flexible and awesome to work with throughout the whole process. She was receptive to my feedback, and did an absolutely amazing job on my makeup. I felt amazing and confident with my makeup, and her team did a great job on the ladies too. Jamie is totally worth every penny, and I hope to use her services again in the future!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Debbie · Married on 04/21/2018

Jamie is amazing! There's no other way to describe her! She is truly one of the nicest, funniest, and kindest souls. When I met Jamie at the trial, she made me feel right at home and really got to know me. She also opened up with her motto - honesty! She told me, if I don't like something, let her know because she wants ME to be happy at the end of the day. This is something her stylist team reiterated the day of my wedding with my bridesmaids. We had 3 other stylists besides Jamie and they were phenomenal - they did hair and makeup for 7 bridesmaids, my mom, and our flower girl..busy morning! All the stylists were very professional but lighthearted - some of the girls were talking for hours with each other because it was like hanging out with friends. Everyone looked so beautiful the day of and from the few sneak-peak pictures I have seen, the hair and makeup photographed so well!! I personally was so happy with how my look photographed! I don't normally wear a lot of make up, so honestly, it was a bit of a shock for me, but Jamie kept me calm and even asked my photographer to take a couple sample shots so I could see what others see versus just looking in a mirror. I mean, who goes out of their way to do that? Jamie, of course! She made it all feel perfect and made me feel beautiful! We had a great time and it really was the best day of my life!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/15/2018

Jamie and her team were just amazing. From the trial through to the very end, working with Jamie was delightful! She heard what I was looking for and absolutely nailed it. My hair was just perfectly what I hoped for, and my makeup was incredible. I absolutely could not have done it without her.
    My bridesmaids all looked amazing, and despite her extreme apprehension I convinced my mother to let Jamie do her makeup also and she was SO happy with the result--she looked youthful and fresh (not painted or anything--very natural). In all I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jamie to anyone, for any hair or makeup need.

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Jamie D'Agostino Makeup Artistry 25

Julia · Married on 11/11/2017

Jamie was amazing at doing our makeup! She and her team handled a bride, 6 bridesmaids, a flower girl, and two moms. And had us all ready with time to spare. She is so much fun to work with. At our makeup trial she took a lot of time to get to know me and offered so many great suggestions on makeup. We had so much fun with her on the wedding day too - she and her team made our getting ready time a blast! All the girls were so happy with their makeup and hair and she did a great job capturing each of their preferences. She also did a great job on our moms without making them feel like they were wearing too much makeup. She's also pretty unbeatable on price and flexibility. She accommodated last minute changes and made our day feel seamless and special. 10/10 would work with her again.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Claudine · Married on 06/10/2017

Jamie and her team are seriously amazing! From my initial meeting with Jamie, I knew I was in good hands. She is very personable, funny and stylish. She and her team did a flawless job with my wedding hair and makeup, as well as members of my family. Everyone raved about her! Thank you, Jamie!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Lyndsey · Married on 05/06/2017

Jamie and her team are phenomenal to work with! I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and so did my mom and bridesmaids.

When I met Jamie for my trial run I knew she was the perfect fit to be doing my hair and make-up. Her heart is enormous and not only is she incredibly talented, but she loves what she does. I showed her a few pictures from Pinterest with hopes she might be able to replicate them and she did just that, but even better!

On the day of our wedding, Jamie and her girls showed up right on time and ready to go. They handled my chatty bridesmaids very well! I had one bridesmaid who is pretty picky and one of Jamie's girls tackled the challenge with ease. I am so happy I went with Jamie! Thanks to her and her team I will be able to cherish our photos from our wedding day. I felt like a princess!

Sent on 05/19/2017