Jaime Tosti Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

Jaime Tosti Events is a full service event planning company based in Sonoma County, specializing in wedding planning, coordination and design. The owner and lead planner, Jaime, has over a decade of experience in the wedding industry, helping couples throughout Northern California plan, design and manage their weddings. Jaime strives to create an unforgettable and stress free wedding for not only her couples, but their families and guests as well.

Jaime works closely with you to help bring your vision to life. Her partial planning service is ideal for couples seeking professional support during the planning process. This experience also includes day-of coordination, which allows you to enjoy your wedding day to the fullest. Other aspects of Jaime Tosti Events’ services include event design, where you can discuss styling options and eventually create the wedding you’ve always envisioned. This personalized option gives you the flexibility to contemplate every precise detail from the color of your drapery to the texture of your dining napkins. Further choices can include the following:

• In-person consultations
  • Timeline creation and management
  • Event schematics
  • Rental design and management
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kimberley S. Married on 05/21/2022

Amazing attention to detail

Working with Jaime was perfect! She thought of everything. I’m easy going and needed someone who would keep me on top of things so I could have all those special moments on our wedding day. Jaime kept the day running smoothly and everyone had an amazing time! I would definitely recommend her!
    James R. Married on 05/21/2022

Excellent Coordinator!

I throughly enjoyed working with Jaime! As a fellow vendor I can say she is one of the best coordinators I’ve worked with. Her skills in communication and keeping a wedding on track and running smoothly are impeccable. Look no further and hire Jamie Tosti Events for your wedding now!
    Mia Married on 05/14/2022

Jaime is a wedding rockstar!

We hired Jaime for ‘day-of coordination’ services for our May 2022 wedding at Boon Hotel + Spa in Sonoma.

Unfamiliar with the venue, Jaime jumped right in without hesitation - showing up with a binder dedicated to our wedding details for our tasting and venue walk through 5-months prior to our wedding. She also encouraged me to start copying her on every vendor email, so she’d know the ins and outs of the details I booked once it was to be handed over to her. From that time until exactly 1-month out, she made herself available for calls and emails to help me with any questions that came up as I managed the bulk of planning independently.

Once that month kicked off, I was able to hand over every detail to Jaime and focus on the other many moving parts and emotions as the date neared. Jaime fully took over vendor communications, scheduling, and managing the master timelines for everything I had set in motion.

For the wedding itself, Jaime arrived ready to go on Friday to receive and take over all of the materials I had put together and to coordinate our rehearsal and make sure the welcome party was set up accurately. On our scorching, 90-degree Saturday wedding day, Jaime (and her husband, who she brought along to help out, thank you for that!) worked every detail - as I had meticulously planned it - behind the scenes to allow us to fully enjoy the day and everything that came along with it. We went to sleep after the wedding with all of our belongings and gifts safely stowed away in our hotel room and our signage for Sunday brunch already set out and ready to go without even a thought thanks to Jaime.

As someone said during our wedding about marriage, “it’s the little things”, and this holds true for wedding coordination as well.
    Jamie did all of the little things that are too numerous to list here, but I have no notes — she was perfect!

Jaime is incredibly organized, brings a lot of knowledge to the table, and made the wedding a breeze. I highly recommend having a weekend of coordinator regardless of how the rest of the event is planned.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Santa Rosa, CA Santa Rosa, CA, 95407
707-541-6681
Location of (Jaime Tosti Events)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding