112 W Wilshire Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832 Map · Phone number

About JAG Affair

"This is my passion. This is what I love."

More than a Dj, not your average Emcee. I have become an expert in utilizing the music, microphone, dancing, and all the many aspects of an event to give each one of my clients, and their guests, the extraordinary time they deserve. I have the ability to do any type of event, at any location, anywhere in the world. I will do everything in my power to provide the highest level of success at every event I conduct as your DJ, Emcee, & Event Manager. In doing this, I will prove my passion & love for my profession.

Good Luck in all of your decisions, and enjoy every moment in this life!

justinanthonydj 38

32 Reviews for JAG Affair

1 User photo

JAG Affair 1

Kim Harrison · Married on 10/14/2018

JAG was born to do this!

My husband and I are not huge wedding people, but we did have 3 priorities we wanted for our big day. First was good food, second was for people to be comfortable, and third was for everyone to have a great time. I've known Justin for a few years now, and almost immediately after getting engaged, we knew we had to have JAG Affair as our wedding DJ. He has SUCH an incredible energy that it's almost impossible to not have fun when you're around him. Our wedding was in North Carolina, and due to flight delays and cancellations, JAG almost didn't make it on time (his DJ system got stuck in Dallas, but he was able to coordinate with a local DJ to get a back up system!). Even after being up and traveling for 36+ hours straight, he was still the life of the party. I cannot express how much it meant to me to have Justin there, and he didn't disappoint! Our friends and family were raving about how he was out on the dance floor teaching the thriller dance. Justin is one-of-a-kind that makes you feel like family while also throwing a hell of a party! His professionalism and experience is perfectly balanced by his charming personality. He was born to do this!

Peggy · Married on 09/15/2018

Justin was the DJ at my daughter's and son-in-law's wedding last Saturday at the Villa in San Juan Capistrano and I have nothing but the highest praise for him! His energy kept the party going from start to finish! He is a PRO and his enthusiasm contagious! His music and commentary was loved by all and had everyone smiling and dancing the night away! What a pleasure it was to meet him and experience his magic! I even forgot that I can't dance and was out on the dance floor all night long!

eric · Married on 07/20/2018

As the groom, I was in charge of one piece of our wedding...the music/DJ. IMO, the most important piece of any successful night. I was recommended Justin through some friends and was nervous until the day of our wedding. Well, Justin turned out to be everything we wanted and more in a DJ. Throughout our wedding, guests were complimenting the energy Justin provided and music that was being played. He knew when to hype everyone up, slow it down, throw in a classic, and so on. Couldn't be more happy with the decision to hire Justin and 100% recommend him to anyone considering him. Thanks!

JAG Affair FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 498.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 112 W Wilshire Ave Fullerton, CA 92832 See on map
    8887890547 (1) (Phone number)