112 W Wilshire Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832 Map · Phone number

About JAG Affair

"This is my passion. This is what I love."

More than a Dj, not your average Emcee. I have become an expert in utilizing the music, microphone, dancing, and all the many aspects of an event to give each one of my clients, and their guests, the extraordinary time they deserve. I have the ability to do any type of event, at any location, anywhere in the world. I will do everything in my power to provide the highest level of success at every event I conduct as your DJ, Emcee, & Event Manager. In doing this, I will prove my passion & love for my profession.

Good Luck in all of your decisions, and enjoy every moment in this life!

justinanthonydj 38
2232432152322184894766061148n
camariephotography 44

31 Reviews for JAG Affair

Peggy · Married on 09/15/2018

Justin was the DJ at my daughter's and son-in-law's wedding last Saturday at the Villa in San Juan Capistrano and I have nothing but the highest praise for him! His energy kept the party going from start to finish! He is a PRO and his enthusiasm contagious! His music and commentary was loved by all and had everyone smiling and dancing the night away! What a pleasure it was to meet him and experience his magic! I even forgot that I can't dance and was out on the dance floor all night long!

eric · Married on 07/20/2018

As the groom, I was in charge of one piece of our wedding...the music/DJ. IMO, the most important piece of any successful night. I was recommended Justin through some friends and was nervous until the day of our wedding. Well, Justin turned out to be everything we wanted and more in a DJ. Throughout our wedding, guests were complimenting the energy Justin provided and music that was being played. He knew when to hype everyone up, slow it down, throw in a classic, and so on. Couldn't be more happy with the decision to hire Justin and 100% recommend him to anyone considering him. Thanks!

Edgar · Married on 06/22/2018

Wow! From beginning to end Justin was amazing to work with. Our meetings were simple, direct and easy to understand and was always available via email to answer any of our questions. The day of the wedding Justin kept us informed of what was happening next and didn’t proceed until we were ok with it. He was definitely a DJ/MC/Coordinator. His music and energy was on point and I received many compliments on our DJ. He not only DJ’d but was out on the floor motivating our guests and dancing as well. If looking for someone to take care of you during your wedding and give you a party atmosphere, look no further and secure JAG affair ASAP. Thanks JAG affair for helping to make our night even more memorable.

JAG Affair FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 498.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 112 W Wilshire Ave Fullerton, CA 92832 See on map
    8887890547 (1) (Phone number)