Jade Turgel photography

Sebastopol, CA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Jade Turgel Photography is a wedding photography company based in Sebastopol, California, that services the wine country and San Francisco area. The owner, Jade, is a WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning photographer who absolutely loves what she does for a living. Jade specializes in wedding photography and she enjoys documenting each couple’s special moments on one of the happiest days of their lives through her photos.

Jade Turgel Photography is a full-service company that offers the following wedding day services:

• Additional hours
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the date

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Kristen M. Married on 10/06/2020

One word: Perfect!

I don't even know where to start! :)
    Jade photographed our June wedding along with many other amazing things. From the first day we met, sat down over coffee and chatted all about our wedding plans, Jade was amazing. She not only worked with us to make sure we could make everything we wanted happen, but she made everything FEEL so special. Jade genuinely cared about our love story and wanted to make sure to "tell our love story through our pictures". And boy, did she!

We also did an engagement shoot with her. We had a blast and she worked with me to even design a theme for our shoot. Our photos turned out wonderful, high quality, and we couldn't be happier. If that wasn't enough, Jade also worked with me to do a boudoir shoot to make a book as a gift for my husband on our wedding day. We had so much fun and I loved how she would send me photos before making the book because she wanted me to love it and wanted it to be perfect. She sends you all of the photos and you get to download them. If you want to try something, she is ready to be spontaneous.

If you are looking for a photographer that will make you feel like you've also made a friend even before your wedding, than Jade is your best choice. :) Thank you JADE!!
  • Shawna
    Shawna H. Married on 04/25/2020

Professional and Easy to Work With!

My fiance and I just did our engagement photo shoot with Jade! I was lucky enough to meet her when I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding and Jade was the photographer! After seeing her work at the wedding, and her ease and personably personalitiy and professionalism I knew that I had to book her for my wedding when I became engaged the following year! When working with her during the engagement shoot my fiance was very nervous about taking pictures as he doesn't like to be in the "spotlight" and he walked away feeling comfortable and confident. She caputured great lighting and worked very well with our "furbaby" in many of the pictures as well!

I cannot wait to work with Jade at our wedding as I know she will make our day easy, and special!!!!
    Tashi Married on 08/25/2018
    My fiance and I recently worked with Jade for our engagement shoot. We were both nervous and on edge driving up to meet her but she gave us plenty of direction so I didn't even have to think or worry about what I was doing or how I should pose etc. She even helped us pick places to shoot. We felt very comfortable! Jade was prompt with getting our photos back to us and we were so excited to see them! The lighting is just beautiful and natural and exactly what I wanted. Jade is also just lovely to be around/chit chat with! Can't wait to work together again on our wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Jade Turgel photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Jade Turgel photography Price Rates

Ybarra Events Ybarra Events Wedding Planners

Jade is utterly amazing. Not only is she able to capture the most beautiful moments on camera, she also has such a calming presence. She is exactly the type of personality that is helpful on a wedding day. I love working with her.

DJ Modern Maestro DJ Modern Maestro Wedding DJs

Jade has amazing feeling and life in her photos! A real pro.

5626 Mcfarlane rd Sebastopol, CA, 95472
Location of (Jade Turgel photography)

Jade Turgel photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jade Turgel photography include in the starting price?

Jade Turgel photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jade Turgel photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jade Turgel photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jade Turgel photography offer?

Jade Turgel photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Jade Turgel photography offer?

Jade Turgel photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jade Turgel photography offer for wedding events?

Jade Turgel photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jade Turgel photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jade Turgel photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 5 in value, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.8 in average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jade Turgel photography offer?

Jade Turgel photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding