DJ Modern Maestro

Santa Rosa, CA View map
$1,765 Most Popular Price

$1,765 Most Popular Price

DJ Modern Maestro, a wedding DJ and events company located in Santa Rosa, California, services the entire Napa Valley region, Northbay area, Sonoma County, and the Wine Country. The owner, Bryce Williams, is a WeddingWire Couple's Choice award-winning DJ. DJ Modern Maestro can accommodate all your musical needs and create custom playlists that fit each couple's unique tastes.

Experience
For over 15 years, DJ Modern Maestro has provided his unique and original mixing talents for festivals, nightclubs, corporate events, high-end galas, and auctions and over 100 weddings. Bryce is also a breakdancer and knows how to get the dancefloor packed!

DJ Modern Maestro offers a wide-variety of music genres including club, country, electronic, hip hop, indie rock, pop, jazz, oldies, top 40, and more. They also provides a number of wedding DJ services. These include:

• Silent disco
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC/microphones
  • Custom music playlists
  • Silent disco headphones for venues that have sound curfews

• Deidra
    Deidra Married on 08/03/2018
    Honestly the most fun I have ever had at a wedding. He kept the dancing going from basically start to finish. He is so professional and accommodating. He is a blast to work with. His wife runs the photo booth and she is just as kind and amazing to work with!! Thank you for making our special day so much more special!
    Katherine Married on 04/21/2018
    It was apparent from day one that Bryce's primary concern is making sure his clients are completely happy! We had some very specific requests for our wedding playlist as well as our ceremony songs, and Bryce patiently worked with us to ensure we got everything we wanted. He even went out of his way to make sure we had a copy of the special cut of our processional song after the wedding. During the event, he checked in on us regularly (even offered to bring us drinks!) and adjusted the playlist and announcements in real-time according to our requests. Thanks Bryce for helping to make our day so special!
    Alyssa Married on 10/15/2017
    You guys! Bryce hasn't even done my wedding nor is he actually going to be the DJ doing it. BUT he helped a sister out when he was booked on the day I need. I was super behind in hiring a DJ and I reached out to Bryce and he pretty much did the work for me and found me an available DJ. The guy he found me is INCREDIBLY professional and has been so responsive to us and I can tell he actually cares about our needs. I'll update my review after the wedding, but I've had such a good experience so far I had to write a review.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

DJ Modern Maestro Price Rates

Jade Turgel photography Jade Turgel photography Wedding Photographers

Bryce knows how to make everyone DANCE! He's an amazing music man, with great positive energy! I think it is because he was a dancer before he became a DJ, he really understands good music.

Ybarra Events Ybarra Events Wedding Planners

Modern Maestro is easy to work with and knows how to keep the party going!

2474 Orleans ST. Santa Rosa, 95403
707-495-9351
Location of (DJ Modern Maestro)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding