Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

21 Reviews for DJ Modern Maestro

Consultation (4)
MC (4)
Microphones (3)
Sound/PA System (3)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
Uplighting (2)
Photobooth (1)

Honestly the most fun I have ever had at a wedding. He kept the dancing going from basically start to finish. He is so professional and accommodating. He is a blast to work with. His wife runs the photo booth and she is just as kind and amazing to work with!! Thank you for making our special day so much more special!

Profile Picture Deidra, 8/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was apparent from day one that Bryce's primary concern is making sure his clients are completely happy! We had some very specific requests for our wedding playlist as well as our ceremony songs, and Bryce patiently worked with us to ensure we got everything we wanted. He even went out of his way to make sure we had a copy of the special cut of our processional song after the wedding. During the event, he checked in on us regularly (even offered to bring us drinks!) and adjusted the playlist and announcements in real-time according to our requests. Thanks Bryce for helping to make our day so special!

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

You guys! Bryce hasn't even done my wedding nor is he actually going to be the DJ doing it. BUT he helped a sister out when he was booked on the day I need. I was super behind in hiring a DJ and I reached out to Bryce and he pretty much did the work for me and found me an available DJ. The guy he found me is INCREDIBLY professional and has been so responsive to us and I can tell he actually cares about our needs. I'll update my review after the wedding, but I've had such a good experience so far I had to write a review.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/15/17, 1 Review