About DJ Modern Maestro Events

DJ Modern Maestro Provides Perfect Music for Great People!

Welcome brides, grooms and event planners! Bryce here from DJ Modern Maestro, excited to begin helping your musical journey. Time is precious, so stop looking for your DJ and contact me today. All our event services are listed below, but first, who is DJ MODERN MAESTRO and why do clients Rave about him?!

MUSIC STYLE: I create custom music playlists for every couple based on your unique musical taste and come prepared with the music you love. I never use the same playlist 2x!

EXPERIENCE: I have over a decade of experience as a professional night-club, festival, wedding, & private event DJ. I can perform both rustic/country and modern/upscale weddings. The dance-floor is Never empty with DJ Modern Maestro spinning.

MC/HOST: To me, Less is More. As an MC, I add a light and warm vibe on the mic without hogging the spotlight. The big day is about the bride and groom and I help get the crowd pumped up for important moments.

COMMUNICATION: Positive and Speedy communications is key. I reply to emails promptly to help plan and answer any questions that arise. You will only be dealing with ONE person, ME — not a huge event company.

PLANNING: Planning music and getting support for your wedding is crucial. I work closely with every client to understand your timeline, needs and special musical moments. I also work closely with other vendors to ensure the Big day goes smoothly.

SERVICES: * Ceremony and Reception Music / DJ: I gather ALL your Special Songs, Music Requests, Must play Songs and DO NOT Play Songs and Create Unique Playlists for Cocktail, dinner, and dancing. I use SPOTIFY and we can Collaborate on Playlists!

* Music Planning * Wireless LED Up-lighting * Open-Air Photo Booth * MC/Host

* Silent Disco Headphones (PERFECT for Venues that have 9 or 10pm Sound Curfews!!)

Get in touch today!

Sound/PA System (3)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
Uplighting (2)
Photobooth (1)

You guys! Bryce hasn't even done my wedding nor is he actually going to be the DJ doing it. BUT he helped a sister out when he was booked on the day I need. I was super behind in hiring a DJ and I reached out to Bryce and he pretty much did the work for me and found me an available DJ. The guy he found me is INCREDIBLY professional and has been so responsive to us and I can tell he actually cares about our needs. I'll update my review after the wedding, but I've had such a good experience so far I had to write a review.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We LOVED having Bryce and Ramaz at our wedding this September in San Francisco! Everything went super smoothly, and he was very easy to communicate with. We got tons of guests commenting on how fun the music was, and how they had a great time on the dance floor. He even had battery powered uplights for us to use, that really added to the vibe. We also rented the photo booth he has, and loved that we got our pictures the next day, with GIFs included!

Great value for excellent service, we would definitely book again! Thanks, Bryce!!

Profile Picture Shauna, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

DJ Modern Maestro Events Pricing

33 Photos

Happy Clients

12 Photos

8 VIDEOS

Perfect Music for Great People!
0:55 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Bryce knows how to make everyone DANCE! He's an amazing music man, with great positive energy! I think it is because he was a dancer before he became a DJ, he really understands good music.

Events

2474 Orleans ST., Santa Rosa, CA 95403   See On Map
707-495-9351 (phone) 707-495-9351 (fax)
DJ Modern Maestro Events is a wedding DJ from Sonoma County servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Bay Area , Sonoma County , and Northern California . DJ Modern Maestro Events is a professional DJ that has been part of the Wine Country wedding industry since 2005 specializing in Rustic, Hipster, Modern Weddings.