Virginia, Richmond, VA 23233 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,200,000
  • Deals 1

About Jaclyn Elizabeth Photography

Hi, I'm Jaclyn.

I am a wedding and event photographer from Richmond, Virginia. Since 2009, I have been a wedding photographer and my work is influenced by the fine-art world. I married my amazing husband, Joshua in October of 2011, and I am so thankful for his love and support. Other than photography, I love: traveling, museums, 16th century european art, modern art, long car trips in the summer with lots of photo stops along the way, the Harry Potter series, iced chai, and thrifting.

I try to express your wedding day through modern, clean, and fine-art-inspired imagery. I love meeting and working with new and fun-loving people to photograph one of the happiest times of their life. In short, if you value those things like I do, I think we'd make a killer team and create even better photographs together.

Thanks for dropping by,

Jaclyn

Services Offered:

I only do one wedding package which includes a complementary engagement session, unlimited wedding day coverage, a shareable online gallery, and a handmade wedding package that includes a USB key with high resolution edited photographs.

Secondary photographers can be added for additional cost.

Event photography packages are also available.

All packages do not include any travel expenses outside of Richmond, VA.

Area Covered:

Available for world wide travel!

Follow Jaclyn Elizabeth Photography on

coxwed79072
coxwed79072

3 Reviews for Jaclyn Elizabeth Photography

Gavin · Married on 06/06/2015

I would recommend Jaclyn to photograph any of my other friends weddings!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Jaclyn was very organized and professional through every step of the process during the months prior to our wedding. She met with me several times to discuss all the details that she would need to know for the day of, and even helped me come up with a schedule for the day so she would know where her and her second shooter needed to be at all times.

I liked that she showed me some of the work of second shooters that she works with as well so that we could tell her our preferences of style.

I honestly don't think we could have asked for better pictures or a better photographer! We have so many great pictures, I'm having a hard time choosing the ones I want to print and frame!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Holly · Married on 04/16/2011

Jaclyn is a wonderful photographer and did a wonderful job doing the photography for my wedding, she is friendly and easy to work with and takes wonderful pictures. Jaclyn was able to work very well with the environment we were in (the city is not always such a beautiful place to take wedding pictures) but she was able to make it into a wonderful, beautiful and fun place. Overall she is a great photographer and working with her would make your wedding less stressful and more fun.

Sent on 01/21/2013

Jaclyn Elizabeth Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jaclyn Elizabeth Photography 1
    Free Small Wedding Album

I'm offering a free small wedding album to Wedding Wire clients only that book either of my wedding packages!

• Virginia Richmond, VA, 23233 See on map