address, West Linn, OR 97068 Map · Phone number · Visit website
1 review
Package Price $1,500
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Jackrabbit Weddings

I have been in the wedding industry for more than 15 years, not including growing up in my mother’s event catering business and all the indentured servitude that came with it. (You’ve done a lot for me, mom, so we can call it even). Gown sales, floral creation, design install, planning and coordination--you name it and I’ve done it.

Being uniquely poised as I have been, I began to not only see the changes taking place in our culture and how we as a community operate but also the 360-degree aspects of modern weddings. We are changing and so are our weddings. Even prior to Uncle Covid (more on that guy later), we were headed in a more practical and meaningful direction. I truly believe that modern couples are looking for more efficiency and less stress. Enter Jackrabbit Weddings.

I built Jackrabbit Weddings during quarantine (Uncle Covid strikes again!) while pacing around my house with a glass of wine and talking it out to my Great Dane, Jack. Jack has served as mighty inspiration for me and Jackrabbit Weddings--she’s the Jack and I’m the Rabbit--but in no other way was she helpful. Lazy! After much side-eye and countless exasperated sighs from Jack, I came to the conclusion that we were ready to share our idea with the world.

Jackrabbit Weddings offers it’s clients several options right at the onset of booking making each wedding unique and bespoke to that couple. Clients may select their wedding ceremony by date or by environmental setting; add-on any of the a la carte options to customize their ceremony and then that’s a wrap. All done. Jackrabbit scouts the location, sets the ceremony, crafts the floral, provides the officiant, music, chairs--the whole shebang (love that word even more spelled out). Once booked, all Jackrabbit couples need do is show up with their marriage license and their person et voila--beautifully, wonderfully, married without a drop of stress in sight.

I’ve been operating as Jackrabbit Weddings for a couple of months now, grass roots, word of mouth-style but now more than ever, couples need options for their wedding and it’s time to get the word out. If the spirit of Jackrabbit appeals to you for your wedding or vow renewal, message direct for more info. Always always always happy to talk weddings.In the meantime, you look pretty today.

Follow Jackrabbit Weddings on

Photos 16 Photos
Videos 1 Video

1 Reviews for Jackrabbit Weddings

Jackrabbit Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 1500
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• address West Linn, OR, 97068 See on map
    Always Open
    Location of (Jackrabbit Weddings)