White Plains, White Plains, NY 10605 Map · Phone number

About Jack & Grace Events

Jack & Grace Events is a wedding planning company located in White Plains, New York that serves the Westchester and tri-state area and is also willing to travel. They would be honored to work with couples to help create the wedding of their dreams that they and their loved ones will cherish and remember for years to come.

Jack & Grace Events promises to plan a stress-free celebration that you will love. Their two highly skilled and organized planners will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, double, military, non-religious, and religious weddings and elopements. They offer day-of, partial, and full planning services, which may include the following:

• Budget analysis

Jack & Grace Events 6
Jack & Grace Events 7

Lauren Spinner · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing team xox

Aoife and Lauren of Jack & Grace events were a true pleasure to work with. I decided early on that a day-of planner(s) would be a wise addition to our vendor team, and I could not have been happier with my choice. Although their day-of service begins 8 weeks out from wedding, Lauren and Aoife were a tremendous help from the moment we agreed to work with them. They were very responsive via email to answer questions and offer vendor suggestions. As our big day got closer, Aoife and Lauren became such an integral part of our planning process. Whether it was a conference call, in person meeting, or quick text/email, Aoife and Lauren were always available and kept us on task. My now husband and I had full confidence in their organizational skills and ability to create a perfect wedding day timeline for us. Aoife and Lauren have such warm, calming personalities, and I never had to stress about all the coordination of vendors on the big day. They are extremely detail oriented and did a great job of keeping us on point with all the plans. Furthermore, they were able to understand our vision for the big day and let our personality as a couple shine. The whole wedding weekend from rehearsal to the last song was absolute perfection. Our wedding day was simply one of the best days of our lives, and we owe so much of that to Lauren and Aoife, they are so professional yet left us feeling like we had two new friends. I am happy to be done with all the planning but miss talking to them on the regular. thanks so much Lauren and Aoife.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/07/2018

I couldn't have done it without them!

Our friends recommended Jack & Grace Events to us who we hired for day of planning, and thank goodness we did! I was really convinced that I could handle everything on my own, but with a DIY venue I was in WAY over my head. Lauren & Aoife were so amazing! They had so many great vendor recommendations and were very helpful in the panning process leading up to the big day. When it came to the day of everything came together better than I could have imagined thanks to them!

At one point in the night the zipper on a bridesmaids dress broke exposing her entire side torso! Lauren and Aoife were in the bridal suite sewing her back into her dress! They are women of many talents :)

If you are considering a planner I would highly recommend Jack & Grace events. They are experienced, responsive, reliable, and genuinely wonderful people to work with. Thank you for making our day so perfect!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Jack & Grace Events 8
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 05/27/2018

5 stars all around!

My Husband and I booked Aoife + Lauren of 'Jack & Grace Events' to plan our wedding and it was the BEST decision we made aside from saying "I Do"! Not only were Aoife + Lauren an amazing team that helped us in planning every detail leading up to our special day, they were there EVERY step of the way during rehearsals, pre-wedding prep, the big day, and even after! They encompass all the wonderful traits that you are looking for in an event planner and they deserve 5 Stars in all aspects of their professionalism and personalities. I truly mean this when I say that we wouldn't have had the wedding of our dreams without Aoife & Lauren, and are so thankful that the universe aligned in allowing us to meet them. Thank you Aoife & Lauren!! xo

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Jack & Grace Events 9
    Jack & Grace Events 10
    Jack & Grace Events 11
    Jack & Grace Events 12
    Jack & Grace Events 13

Jack & Grace Events's reply:

Kelley,
    Thank you for your heartfelt and raving review. We are SO incredibly grateful to have been a part of your wedding. It was an honor to plan and create with you. Now only if we could only go back in time to celebrate again! What an amazing wedding weekend it was.
    xo

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Courtney Elizabeth Photography
    Courtney Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

I photographed a late Fall, romantic, coastal wedding in Southern Maine with Jack + Grace and I couldn't say better things about their team! Based out of New York, distance planning was no issue whatsoever for them and their attention to detail was impeccable! They made sure the timeline was optimized for all of the important image making moments, not to mention their style is romantic, elegant and tasteful. I wish we could work together every weekend!

• Stephanie Tara Stationery
    Stephanie Tara Stationery Wedding Invitations

Jack & Grace Events is not only talented but also highly professional. Working with them was seamless. They provided all the necessary components to the project at hand, along with excellent direction so in the end we had a well planned, beautifully curated and super fun event! Lauren and Aiofe are both an absolute pleasure and I look forward to working with them both again soon!

• White Plains White Plains, NY, 10605 See on map