Missoula, MT 59803 Map · Phone number

About Jacilyn M

I believe that true love doesn't make sense. It isn't easily explained. It's just crazy stupid. And it's your greatest adventure. You're wedding day shouldn't limit your adventurous lives it should encourage them. I photograph weddings for daring couples. Those who dare even on their wedding day ;)

Travel sets my heart on fire and I gladly serve the Seattle WA, Montana & travel to destinations worldwide to preserve your wildly one of a kind story.

For more information, including elopement pricing and collections, please reach out to me through the contact form on the right!

whitefish mt mountain wedding bridesmaids laughing
da641732527d5769 Glacier National Park MT Elopement Couple Embracing in the Mou
glacier national park mt elopement couple embracin
Jacilyn M
snoqualmie falls engagement seattle wa couple kiss
Jacilyn M
big sky mt ranch wedding couple laughing
Jacilyn M
budir church iceland elopement couple embracing
Jacilyn M
dunluce castle northern ireland elopement couple e
Jacilyn M
glacier national park engagement couple embracing
Jacilyn M
green gates at flowing lake seattle wa bride laugh
Jacilyn MJacilyn M
Jacilyn MJacilyn M
glacier national park sunset elopement couple kiss
Jacilyn M
glacier national park weeping wall elopement coupl
Jacilyn M
half moon bay ca wedding bridal party at sunset
Jacilyn M
many glacier national park engagement couple huggi
Jacilyn M
missoula mt engagement couple embracing
Jacilyn M
national park mt elopement couple kissing and danc
Jacilyn M
northern ireland cliff elopement wedding couple em
Jacilyn M
peyto lake engagement couple dancing on cliff
Jacilyn M
suncadia snoqualmie wa winter elopement couple emb
Jacilyn M
whitefish mountain mt wedding bridesmaids
Jacilyn M
whitefish mt lodge wedding couple walking in snow
whitefish mt mountain wedding bridesmaids laughing

Jacilyn M 6
Jacilyn M 7

Siobhan · Married on 08/22/2019

Best choice possible!

I'm not a planner. I hate decisions. Jackie made the whole wedding process sooo much easier for me. I knew just through email interactions that she had my back. She picked a ceremony spot, she brought flowers and an officiant (they work great together), and she helped direct the flow throughout the day. Any time someone asked me about my plans for the big day I pretty much shrugged my shoulders and said, "I'm not sure, whatever my photographer thinks is best." She never made me feel like I couldn't put that pressure on her and my day was as stress free as it could have been thanks to her. She is so much more than a photographer, but holy crap, this girl knows how to take amazing pictures. The photo shoot we did as a couple after dinner was SO MUCH FUN! We were laughing the whole time while running and dancing and snuggling. She has a way of getting you to do things that photograph well without knowing it while you're doing it. It's like a game. That way everything looked natural. I just received our sneak peak pictures only 4 days after our wedding and I'm completely blown away. She also sent us a slideshow of the sneak peak photos which I was able to share on social media. There were so many people saying that they were in tears from watching. Jackie captured all the emotion of the day while also making us look really good. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!! Jackie was the best decision ever.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Monique

Monique Heredia · Married on 03/09/2019

Hiring Jackie was THE BEST wedding planning decision we made

Before our wedding my husband and I sat down and said that it was really important to us that we hire vendors who we felt genuinely cared about our day. We chose Jackie as our photographer and even after just emailing her we could tell she was exactly what we wanted in a photographer. She was so kind, patient (I sent a ton of questions and pictures haha), and so easy to work with. She didn't act like we were just another job for her, she really acted like she cared. We didn't meet her until the day before the wedding. We asked her to come to our rehearsal dinner and she spent the time helping us with our rehearsal and getting to know our friends and family. Even before the wedding people were saying how helpful and great she was. To say she was amazing on our wedding day would honestly be an understatement. My husband does not like taking pictures and he can't stop talking about how much fun she made the whole process. She guided us every step of the way and made sure that we all had a blast. When I got stressed on our wedding day, she was right there to tell me everything was great and to enjoy myself. She made a point to know all of our friends and family member's names. She made a point to talk to people, and our family is still talking about how caring she was. The number one thing we have gotten compliments on after the wedding is her. She just went above and beyond in every single way. We were happy with our decision before we even saw our pictures. THEN we saw our preview and were absolutely blown away. Jackie is just an incredible person and should maybe be invited to every wedding ever haha but her photography skills are more than we could have ever imagined. We wanted a photographer who genuinely cared about our day and we got that and more with Jackie.

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Jacilyn M 8

Catrina Macintyre · Married on 02/16/2019

THE Best Wedding Photographer

How do we give Jackie more than 5 stars???? Words cannot describe how incredible she is - as a photographer, person, and businesswoman. Communication was always fast and she instantly makes you feel like a long time friend. We ended up booking her for our rehearsal, wedding, and wedding brunch and are so happy we did. Jackie went above and beyond our expectations. It's really not a question of whether you should book Jackie, but whether you are lucky enough to snag her before her calendar is full!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Jacilyn M FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist
    Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Jacilyn for several years now and I am still amazed at the quality of work she delivers to her clients. Not only do they receive breathtaking photos but she is a complete joy to work with. She seems to make every bride (and groom) feel comfortable and important. She is adventurous and will accommodate some pretty interesting ideas to tailor a session specifically for the couple. I enjoy working with her and would always give her raving reviews!

• Big Sky Resort
    Big Sky Resort Hotel Weddings

Keep it local with wedding photographer, Jacilyn M!

• RMF Entertainment DJ Services
    RMF Entertainment DJ Services Wedding DJs

Jacilyn is a wonderful photographer and so easy to work with! There are so many different photographers these days and it can be hard to find the professionals that will do the job right. Jacilyn is one of those professionals that gets it done perfect every time. We love working with her!

• Missoula, 59803 See on map