Jenny Hill Photography

Salem, OR View map

Capturing the emotion of the day - that's what it's really all about isn't it? We specialize in wedding photography, located in Salem Oregon - but love to travel anywhere. Take a look around and let us know if you have any questions!

jenny@jennyhillphotography.com

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
    Angelique Married on 06/03/2011
    I don't even know where to start... we LOVED her. She's a skilled photographer, and we were so happy with our photos, but more than anything, she's a pleasure to have around. Neither my husband nor I are comfortable in front of the camera, but she set us both at ease. She got all the important shots we wanted and has such an easy-going personality, we never felt pressured or rushed (this is also true of her assistant).
    Her prices were reasonable for us and she had a variety of packages that we could choose from. We looked at a several photographers in the area, and met with a few, but she was the clear stand-out for us. Of all the vendors we hired for our wedding, and we had some good ones, she was our favorite.
    Janval Married on 07/23/2010
    I highly recommend Jenny. She and her assistant, Libby, are fantastic! They were so easy to work with (responded to emails/calls promptly, were flexible with meetings, and the pricing was very reasonable). Jenny got to my wedding early and was the first person to welcome me at the venue. The day of the wedding Jenny and Libby were the perfect mix of directive (during formal family photos) and observant (we didn't even notice them during the ceremony or reception yet they got amazing photos!). My family and friends absolutely love the photos I've been sending them. She seriously does beautiful work. Jenny is awesome to work with and brings a comfortable, confident energy to your big day. We were so lucky she was our photographer!
    Stephanie Married on 10/10/2009
    Jenny's pictures came out amazing. She was easy to get a hold of, and was very good about emailing or calling back if I missed her. She gave us 2 DVD's of pictures from the wedding and gave us the copyright release on them to have them printed anywhere. Overall Jenny was great to work with, an extremely good value for the quality of her work, and was always professional and appropriate.

Langdon Farms Golf Club Langdon Farms Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Jenny Hill has been photographing weddings at Langdon Farms for years and years and we adore her! She is calm and fun on the wedding day and knows all the best spots! You'll want to hang out with her after the wedding because she will feel like your friend. We always look forward to Jenny Hill being here and know that our wedding couples are in great hands with her every time!

branch & bloom branch & bloom Wedding Florists

Jenny & her associate were extremely accommodating of my request for shots of my floral designs at an Abiqua Estates wedding. In reviewing her photos I actually felt like I was back at the wedding. She captured not only the visual beauty of the venue and bridal party but the emotional essence of Brittney & Blake's special day. It is my pleasure to endorse her services. Elaine Lemmer, Owner & Principal Designer Branch & Bloom LLC www.branchbloom.com

Salem, 97304
Location of (Jenny Hill Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding