Whitefish, MT 59937 Map · Phone number

About Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist

Thank you for your interest in allowing me to be part of one of the most special days of your life. A wedding is such a joyous occasion; so full of happiness and love it is a true honor for me to be able to create the picture perfect look you desire. I have had the pleasure of being a Stylist and Colorist for over 17 years in the beauty industry. I have opened and owned two beautiful salons in Michigan and Montana. Although I have enjoyed being an owner and a full time stylist, I have found that my passion for my craft is in Bridal and Special Occasion styling. Having advance training in Up-do styling with some of the industry’s top educators; along with acquiring many personal techniques my experience has made me one of the premier Wedding Hair Designers in my area.

Follow Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist on

Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist 7
  • Janelle

Janelle Moniot · Married on 08/07/2019

Christina is ahh mazing!

Christina did an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. I did a trial and then the day of the wedding decided to do a 180 and she effortlessly pulled off the EXACT look I wanted! I could not have been happier with the results!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Erika · Married on 06/15/2019

Christina is amazing!

Christina did a wonderful job and is so sweet!! We met for a trial about 6 months before our wedding, and provided me with a couple of options to decide on. I really loved that she took the time to play around with different ideas that I had thrown out.

On the day of the wedding, she did myself, my 4 bridesmaids and my moms hair. She was so efficient and finished ahead of schedule which was such a relief for me...no one wants to be rushing on the day of their wedding. Everyone looked wonderful and I am very happy that we were able to work together. I highly recommend Christina for your hair styling needs!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist 8
    Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist 9

Trisha · Married on 07/11/2017

Christina was absolutely fabulous to work with! She was able to help me out in a pinch, and she even came in early to help me get ready for our big day! She is such a fun person to be around, she’s very personable and professional. I highly recommend Christina for your hair and beauty needs for your big day!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Events by Autumn
    Events by Autumn Wedding Planners

Christina's work is flawless!!!! I love working with her - she puts my clients at ease during the morning of, and her styling is on point! Every bride that works with Christina looks so stunning - she can do natural beauty, or very dramatic! She is incredibly talented, and I highly recommend her.

• Jennifer Mooney Photography
    Jennifer Mooney Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Christina! Wow, there is nothing but good that I have to say about her and her work... her customer service... her professionalism. We have worked on so many weddings together, I have lost count. She is the best hair stylist, bridal stylist that this entire valley has to offer. (And you'll love her vibrant down-earth personality!)

• Whitefish Mountain Resort
    Whitefish Mountain Resort Hotel Weddings

I recommend Christina as a great stylist choice to all our brides! She's very nice, and very interested in achieving the look you're interested in.

• Whitefish, 59937 See on map