Whitefish, MT 59937 Map · Phone number

About Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist

Thank you for your interest in allowing me to be part of one of the most special days of your life. A wedding is such a joyous occasion; so full of happiness and love it is a true honor for me to be able to create the picture perfect look you desire. I have had the pleasure of being a Stylist and Colorist for over 20 years in the beauty industry. I have opened and owned two beautiful salons in Michigan and Montana. Although I have enjoyed being an owner and a full time stylist, I have found that my passion for my craft is in Bridal and Special Occasion styling. Having advance training in Up-do styling with some of the industry’s top educators; along with acquiring many personal techniques my experience has made me one of the premier Wedding Hair Designers in my area.

Follow Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist on

Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist 4
Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist 5

Siobhan · Married on 08/22/2019

Very talented!

Christina was perfect. I was coming to Glacier National Park from Minnesota and she provided a trial at the salon in Whitefish and traveled all the way out to the park to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I showed her a couple of inspiration photos for hair and makeup on the trial day and she ran with it! She really knows what she's doing. There were tiny changes I wanted for the big day and she nailed it! I've never felt more beautiful. She also did up my mom and sister and they looked amazing.

Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist 6
    Sent on 08/26/2019

Hi Siobhan,
    Oh my goodness that is a beautiful picture of you and that sweet little nephew of yours. Thank you so much for the kind words, I truly enjoyed working with you and your family. What a lovely group of ladies. You are so welcome even though you didnt need me to make you beautiful...girl you had that covered from the beginning! I just enhanced it for a very special occasion . Wishing you both all the happiness!
  • Janelle

Janelle Moniot · Married on 08/07/2019

Christina is ahh mazing!

Christina did an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. I did a trial and then the day of the wedding decided to do a 180 and she effortlessly pulled off the EXACT look I wanted! I could not have been happier with the results!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist's reply:

Janelle thank you so much for the kind compliments! You made an absolutely stunning bride and it was a pure pleasure working with you! Sometimes a change is added last minute and it exceeds expectations. Im absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed my work. Wishing you both all the happiness!!

Erika · Married on 06/15/2019

Christina is amazing!

Christina did a wonderful job and is so sweet!! We met for a trial about 6 months before our wedding, and provided me with a couple of options to decide on. I really loved that she took the time to play around with different ideas that I had thrown out.

On the day of the wedding, she did myself, my 4 bridesmaids and my moms hair. She was so efficient and finished ahead of schedule which was such a relief for me...no one wants to be rushing on the day of their wedding. Everyone looked wonderful and I am very happy that we were able to work together. I highly recommend Christina for your hair styling needs!

Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist 7
    Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist 8
    Sent on 07/29/2019

Hi Erika,
    Your wedding photos are as breathtaking as you were that day. I couldnt be happier to see how it all came together; you were stunning! Lovely group to work with for sure and your photographer Dina Remi nailed it. Thank you so much for the kind words and heartfelt review. I am beyond grateful. Wishing you all the happiness!

Christina Stevens Wedding Stylist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Events by Autumn
    Events by Autumn Wedding Planners

Christina's work is flawless!!!! I love working with her - she puts my clients at ease during the morning of, and her styling is on point! Every bride that works with Christina looks so stunning - she can do natural beauty, or very dramatic! She is incredibly talented, and I highly recommend her.

• Jennifer Mooney Photography
    Jennifer Mooney Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Christina! Wow, there is nothing but good that I have to say about her and her work... her customer service... her professionalism. We have worked on so many weddings together, I have lost count. She is the best hair stylist, bridal stylist that this entire valley has to offer. (And you'll love her vibrant down-earth personality!)

• Whitefish Mountain Resort
    Whitefish Mountain Resort Hotel Weddings

I recommend Christina as a great stylist choice to all our brides! She's very nice, and very interested in achieving the look you're interested in.

• Whitefish, 59937 See on map