La Vita è Bella

37 5th Street East Kalispell Suite #103, Kalispell, MT 59901 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About La Vita è Bella

La Vita è Bella provides beauty services in Kalispell, Montana. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2012 and specializes in wedding makeup, engagement makeup, boudoir makeup and skin care services.

La Vita è Bella offers high-quality service options to each couple. On the most important day of your life, the team's goal is to make sure that your day is as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. Makeup services offered by La Vita include the following:

• Airbrush makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

Areas Covered
In addition to Kalispell, Montana, this company also provides its services to other locations. Areas covered include:

• Idaho

La Vita è Bella 1
La Vita è Bella 2
La Vita è Bella 3

Eryn · Married on 05/11/2018

Brittlee! She is SO amazing, folks. I hired her to do the makeup for my wedding day, and holy cow, she knocked it out of the park! She is super easy to communicate with, very reasonably priced, and has an awesome personality that is easy to relax around. Brittlee did an awesome job, not just with my bridesmaids and me, but also with the older ladies! If you haven't hired a makeup person yet, HIRE BRITTLEE!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Becca · Married on 01/27/2018

I called Britlee three days before I was traveling to Montana for a wedding. I knew it would be a long shot to see if she could do my make up in the middle of wedding season, but not only was she willing to work with me, she got me in and my makeup was FLAWLESS!! I went in around 8 in the morning, and my makeup was still perfect 12 hours later, and if I'm being honest, it still is 24 hours later as I sit here in the airport writing this review.
    Britlee is so incredibly talented and such a sweetheart. I cannot describe how great of an impression she left with me.
    If you book with her for ANY event, you will NOT be disappointed!!
    Oh and the icing on the cake: her prices!! I was expecting $80-100 (which she should charge for her quality of work), but it was half that!!

Sent on 08/16/2015

La Vita è Bella FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 70.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair Removal, Makeup, Salon, Spa, Tanning, Skincare
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning

• Conrad Floral
    Conrad Floral Wedding Florists

Don't look any further. You are in the BEST hands with Britlee! She is phenomenal and will make you feel like a princess and will deliver the look you envision. You won't be disappointed.

• Events by Autumn
    Events by Autumn Wedding Planners

As a planner, you hope to find vendors who make your clients' wishes come true, and my client wanted that bridal "glow" but wasn't used to wearing a lot of makeup, so she also wanted to keep it natural looking. And Britlee knocked it out of the park. Any time I have a client in the Kalispell/Whitefish/Glacier area, she's my first call!

• Jennifer Mooney Photography
    Jennifer Mooney Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Britlee! Britlee is such a wonderful and talented makeup artist. She is one of the most hard-working, entrepreneurial, free spirited, talented human beings I know. We've worked multiple weddings together, and every time she pours her heart and soul and talent into our clients. She'll show up rain or sunshine! I love Britlee, you'll love Britlee!

• 37 5th Street East Kalispell Suite #103, Suite #103 Kalispell, Montana, 59901 See on map
    406-204-4775 (Phone number)
    4064077477 (Other Phone Number)