7915 Hwy 35, Bigfork, MT 59911 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Conrad Floral

Originality…. Passion…. and knowledge are all elements essential to wedding floral design.

Our commitment to incredible wedding floral design and personal service is unsurpassed. From the initial consultation to the wedding day, Conrad Floral will make your wedding flowers truly an expression of your dreams. Providing floral, design and consulting services for over 28 years.

"We plan weddings everyday, Not everyday weddings"

Follow Conrad Floral on

Conrad Floral 7
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 08/10/2019

Simply Beautiful

Joyce was a true pleasure to work with! I was planning a destination wedding from WI and went off reviews and word of mouth. It was so easy to work with Joyce via long-distance. She was very responsive to my emails, flexible, creative, and crafted a customized proposal (so thorough!), mindful of our budget and vision. I chose to go a more simple route with my flowers, and they turned out even better than I had envisioned! There were some really cool wildflowers incorporated into my bouquet that I had never seen before! Joyce and her team were also so kind to help out with the placement of greenery I had ordered through Sam’s Club. Thank you so much Conrad Floral for the exceptional service!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Conrad Floral 8
    Conrad Floral 9
    Conrad Floral 10
    Conrad Floral 11
    Conrad Floral 12
    Conrad Floral 13

Lynnsey · Married on 09/29/2018

We had a very small budget with some very specific requests. Joyce at Conrad Floral went above and beyond to meet all of our needs and was so easy to work with. The wedding was beautiful and stress free, thank you so much Joyce!!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/15/2018

Fantastic!

Joyce at Conrad Floral did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. We met multiple times before the big day as I wasn't particularly sure what I wanted for my flowers. I told her my overall vision, budget and colors I was drawn to and she was able to quickly come up with a floral plan I was thrilled about. The day before the wedding I came by the shop and saw our bouquets and realized I wasn't as happy with the autumn color scheme we had initially talked about and asked if she could remove some of the darker blooms and stick to a lighter palette. With complete class and professionalism, she confirmed what I did and did not like about the arrangements and quickly rushed to change all of them so that I was completely happy with them. She even sent a photo with the changes before fixing all the bouquets to ensure it's exactly what I wanted. This was literally the NIGHT before the wedding and I'm sure it took hours. She dropped them off the next day and they were stunning! I would recommend Joyce in a heartbeat--not only for her gorgeous work and attention to detail but also for her exceptional customer service

Sent on 12/06/2018

Award

Conrad Floral FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Kiralee Jones
    Kiralee Jones Wedding Photographers

Her arrangements never cease to amaze me. When I see Conrad Floral as the florist for my weddings, I get excited to see what she comes up with next! Her work is always gorgeous and we can always expect consistency and professionalism.

• Seven Diamond Photography
    Seven Diamond Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Conrad floral was A breath of fresh air. As a photographer I wear many hats and one of them is to know when and where the flowers will be delivered. Conrad floral personally delivered them to my bride on time and in perfect condition! Not to mention they were absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting high class personalized experience.

• Romantic Weddings & Celebrations
    Romantic Weddings & Celebrations Wedding Planners

I have worked with Joyce and loved her designs. She is so helpful.

• 7915 Hwy 35 Bigfork, 59911 See on map