7915 Hwy 35, Bigfork, MT 59911 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Conrad Floral

Originality…. Passion…. and knowledge are all elements essential to wedding floral design.

Our commitment to incredible wedding floral design and personal service is unsurpassed. From the initial consultation to the wedding day, Conrad Floral will make your wedding flowers truly an expression of your dreams. Providing floral, design and consulting services for over 28 years.

"We plan weddings everyday, Not everyday weddings"

Follow Conrad Floral on

Conrad Floral 5
Conrad Floral 6
Conrad Floral 7

Lynnsey · Married on 09/29/2018

We had a very small budget with some very specific requests. Joyce at Conrad Floral went above and beyond to meet all of our needs and was so easy to work with. The wedding was beautiful and stress free, thank you so much Joyce!!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/15/2018

Fantastic!

Joyce at Conrad Floral did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. We met multiple times before the big day as I wasn't particularly sure what I wanted for my flowers. I told her my overall vision, budget and colors I was drawn to and she was able to quickly come up with a floral plan I was thrilled about. The day before the wedding I came by the shop and saw our bouquets and realized I wasn't as happy with the autumn color scheme we had initially talked about and asked if she could remove some of the darker blooms and stick to a lighter palette. With complete class and professionalism, she confirmed what I did and did not like about the arrangements and quickly rushed to change all of them so that I was completely happy with them. She even sent a photo with the changes before fixing all the bouquets to ensure it's exactly what I wanted. This was literally the NIGHT before the wedding and I'm sure it took hours. She dropped them off the next day and they were stunning! I would recommend Joyce in a heartbeat--not only for her gorgeous work and attention to detail but also for her exceptional customer service

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Jill

Jill Bridgeman · Married on 07/21/2018

Very Professional and Creative Wedding Florist

We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding florist! Joyce and her team took us on last minute and still delivered the most beautiful arrangements we thought we could only have dreamed of.

Joyce knew all the questions to ask during our initial meeting. She was very thorough and made sure she understood our vision 100%. We gave her our thoughts, budget, and Pinterest ideas, and from there they created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding! All of the flowers and greenery received so many compliments from our guests.

Thank you again, Conrad Floral, for helping make our wedding day absolute perfection. If we could could do it all over again, we wouldn’t change a thing!

(photos by the lovely Rebecca Hollis Photography)

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Conrad Floral 14
    Conrad Floral 15

Award

Conrad Floral FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Kiralee Jones
    Kiralee Jones Wedding Photographers

Her arrangements never cease to amaze me. When I see Conrad Floral as the florist for my weddings, I get excited to see what she comes up with next! Her work is always gorgeous and we can always expect consistency and professionalism.

• Seven Diamond Photography
    Seven Diamond Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Conrad floral was A breath of fresh air. As a photographer I wear many hats and one of them is to know when and where the flowers will be delivered. Conrad floral personally delivered them to my bride on time and in perfect condition! Not to mention they were absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting high class personalized experience.

• Romantic Weddings & Celebrations
    Romantic Weddings & Celebrations Wedding Planners

I have worked with Joyce and loved her designs. She is so helpful.

• 7915 Hwy 35 Bigfork, 59911 See on map