811 S. Higgins Ave., Missoula, MT 59801 Map · Phone number

About Bitterroot Flower Shop

We are here to make your wedding planning easier. From the initial consultation, to the day of your wedding, we will be here for you. Our wedding consultants have decades of experience, and are in the business of making their bride's visions come to life! Call us today to book an appointment! 406-542-0309

Follow Bitterroot Flower Shop on

Bitterroot Flower Shop 1
Bitterroot Flower Shop 2

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful!

We were not sure how much we really wanted to spend on flowers, but I am so glad with the investment we made in Bitterroot flowers. Lynda and Dottie absolute angels to work with, they helped us set a budget, maximize it, and help us with some of the DIY items we wanted for the big day. The flowers were beautiful, and they made sure we were happy with them, even making last minute substitutions and additions. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Madison · Married on 09/15/2018

I have no negative comments about this place. The people were great and friendly and the flowers were beautiful. I came in not knowing what I wanted and just stating what flowers I liked. Our consultant told us the plan. I have a hard time imagining details in my mind, but I trusted her and was not disappointed.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Bitterroot Flower Shop 3

Jayme · Married on 09/09/2018

Simply Perfection

When I was looking for florists in Missoula, I heard that this was the best place to go. However - When I met Dottie - The wedding person - I knew that this was my florist. She was ABSOLUTELY 100% wonderful. She personally went out of her way to help me on my Sunday wedding - Talked to other vendors to make things easier for me (like my cake andvenue venors), and her personality alone was worth it. She was SO fun to work with. So if you're thinking of getting flowers - please go through them! You won't regret it.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Bitterroot Flower Shop FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• Johanna B Photography
    Johanna B Photography Wedding Photographers

Fabulous florals!

• Erika's Event Planning & Consulting
    Erika's Event Planning & Consulting Wedding Planners

Have worked with Bitterroot Flower Shop on a few weddings this past season and they never disappoint! The flowers and design are just stunning. The crew over at the shop are a pleasure to work with and make flowers look easy! You never have to stress about delivery times, they are on time and accommodate! Love working with this group! Highly recommended.

• 811 S. Higgins Ave. Missoula, 59801 See on map