Velvet Bride

420 N. Higgins – Suite C, Missoula, MT 59802 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Velvet Bride

Velvet Bride is a wedding dress company located in Missoula, Montana. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2014 and specializes in beautifully-made, designer wedding gowns and accessories. This unique, stylish and inspiring bridal shop is located in the heart of downtown Missoula. The team at Velvet Bride believes that wedding dress shopping should be fun, easy and memorable.

Velvet Bride offers high-quality service options to each couple. They will work to reflect your personal style and vision in your dress selection. The exclusive yet relaxed environment of the shop is a place where brides come to receive top-notch service from knowledgeable and creative stylists. The gowns range from classic to non-traditional, bohemian to modern. Appointments are required, and that means you’ll get the whole shop to yourself!

Bride with her bouquet

Velvet Bride 2
Velvet Bride 3

Meri DeMarois · Married on 01/19/2019

Unique, beautiful selection

My family and friends and I had a wonderful time looking for my wedding dress in Velvet Bride. It offers a selection of gorgeous, unique gowns. Shannon is an absolute joy to work with. I really appreciated her attention to detail, and how much she cared about how I felt in each gown I tried on, while also keeping in mind my budget and timeline. I was very happy to purchase my wedding dress from this charming little shop.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Ashleigh · Married on 10/07/2017

Shannon with Velvet Bride made the somewhat daunting task of finding a wedding dress so unique and stress free. I was able to have my closest family and friends there with me, and the entire shop to ourselves. It was something I will never forget. The selection of dresses was amazing and I found my dream wedding dress! My bridesmaids found their dresses as well, making it a one stop shop!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Velvet Bride 4
    Velvet Bride 5
    Velvet Bride 6

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2017

My experience at Velvet Bride was GREAT! Not only did I find my wedding dress, but we also ordered all of the bridesmaid dresses there too! Shannon was so helpful and kind during the whole process and made our bridal party feel special! Couldn't be more happy with the crew and the quality of dresses at Velvet Bride!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Award

Velvet Bride FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• Beargrass Gardens Floral & Events
    Beargrass Gardens Floral & Events Wedding Florists

A beautiful Wedding gown studio with the warmest and best service available anywhere! Make your appointment today to find the gown of your dreams!

• 420 N. Higgins – Suite C Missoula, Montana, 59802 See on map