Whitefish, MT 59937 Map · Phone number

About Beargrass Gardens Floral & Events

Boutique style Floral & Wedding Design Firm located in Whitefish, Montana. We are inspired by magical moments and passionate about design. We customize our services for each client, and our goal is to exceed your expectations every. single. time. Visit our website - www.beargrassgardens.com

details125
kendrasethwedding010
spirit of wanderlust 0027
spirit of wanderlust 0120
Beargrass Gardens Floral & Events
beargrass gardens floral events stevenson venetz w
photo copy
123436410151958955178824823355660
heavenly morning 0090
details125

16 Reviews for Beargrass Gardens Floral & Events

Healy · Married on 09/20/2014

You will find no better planner or florist than Darci and her team! I had the absolute best wedding I could have ever imagined all because of her! Highly recommended, we love her!!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Robin · Married on 09/13/2014

Darci was so great to work with from start to finish! I hired her for month of and on site event coordination of my wedding as well as my florist. My wedding was a destination event and so I was not as familiar with the surrounding area and vendors as a local would be. Darci was very helpful with answering all of my questions, providing vendor recommendations, assisting with vendor communication and so much more. I was a hands on bride and provided a lot of opinions as well as personal decor and Darci was very welcoming to all of it. She offered suggestions when I needed guidance but did not persuade me into any particular direction, letting me make up my own mind on important decisions. I trusted her so much on the day of the wedding I didn't even think to go look at the ceremony and reception area before the wedding started - I knew she would do a great job, she had my mind completely at ease! Not only did she offer great service but I felt her pricing was very fare. As a bride it can be overwhelming with all of the increased costs of wedding planning and it put my mind at ease knowing I wasn't being taken advantage of. Darci worked with me on editing my floral contract until I felt it was perfect (I am very indecisive so there were multiple revisions), some decor decisions I didn't pull the trigger on until a couple weeks before the wedding - and Darci was totally cool with it. On the day of the event she was calm, collected and always easy to find if I needed to ask her a question during the wedding, plus she kept everyone on track and the event moving smoothly. She was so great to work with and I would recommend her to all future brides!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Haley · Married on 08/16/2014

Darci and her team are amazing!!!!! Highly recommend. She has a fantastic way of composing beautiful and elegant bouquets that feel uniquely yours on your big day. Guests commented repeatedly about how gorgeous the flowers and styling were. The whole day flowed smoothly without a single hiccup and I owe that to beargrass. Compared to other local planners, I found her warm, attentive, and refreshing.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Award

Beargrass Gardens Floral & Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• Whitefish, 59937 See on map