1924 W. Stevens St., Ste 102, Bozeman, MT 59718 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About After 5 and Weddings

After 5 and Weddings is celebrating 35 years as Bozeman's premier bridal and tuxedo shop. Call today to make your appointment to experience how we are different! We will be there to help you from the moment you come in to our store to the day you get married - and beyond. We look forward to meeting you.

Follow After 5 and Weddings on

30 Reviews for After 5 and Weddings

• Anna

Anna benediktson · Getting married on 08/14/2021

Groomswear made easy!!

Kianna made selecting and setting up my groomswear rentals so easy!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

After 5 and Weddings's reply:

Awwww! Thank you so much Anna! Our goals are to make choosing menswear both fun and easy! Kianna had a great time working with you!
  • Lara

Lara Robinson · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Amazing response time

I reached out to them and within 24 hours they called answered all my questions and got me set up to come in to find my dream dress! I still have a month to go find my dress. But they have already made this process amazing and I am so excited.

Sent on 05/06/2019

After 5 and Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Lara! This just made our day! We can't wait to help you find your dream dress! We are so excited!

Erin Straight · Married on 08/17/2019

Great consultants who will work with you and your budget

The ladies at After 5 are amazing! They helped turn an experience I definitely was not looking forward to into something that was fun and engaging. In particular, I felt like the staff at After 5 respected my non traditional request for my dress, a well as my lower than average budget. I never felt pressured into a sale, and would recommend After 5 to anyone.

Sent on 01/20/2019

After 5 and Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Erin! You made our day! We are so happy to be helping you! We look forward to assisting you with anything else you may need as you continue your planning!

After 5 and Weddings FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months