280 W. Kagy Blvd Suite C, Bozeman, MT 59715 Map · Phone number

About Labellum

Labellum is a contemporary flower boutique. We specialize in truly custom and unique floral & event design.

280 W. Kagy Blvd #C

montana wedding inspiration 0165a
alextobywedding0122a
danford photography bozeman bigsky montana wedding

4 Reviews for Labellum

Labellum did a fabulous job creating my bouquet. I gave her a few photos and color ideas of what I was looking for and then let her run with it! When I went to pick up my bouquet I was blown away by how beautiful it was. Labellum is a great place to go for more unique flower arrangements if you are looking for something less traditional.

Sara · Married on 09/06/2014

Planning my event remotely, I had to put all my trust in my vendors and wow, wow, wow Labellum came through beautifully! Originally I was going to make my own bouquet but as the day got closer, I realized that was a needless stress and called to see if Labellum could possibly make a bouquet and boutiner so close to the wedding date. I sent a couple ideas of what I was looking for, some colors, a bit about my personality and hoped that I would like the finished product. The eve of the wedding day I received the finished product and it was more beautiful and incredible than I could have hoped for. The details, the integration of my personality and native plants and flowers was exquisite! I am still so in love with my bouquet. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! If I had it to do all over again I would absolutely pick Labellum and additionally have them do all the centerpieces. Worth every penny!

Tawny · Married on 10/20/2012

Remy was absolutely wonderful to work with. She has an incredible eye for design and is so flexible and professional. We did not have a clear vision of what we wanted and so we put our trust in her judgement. Our wedding could not have been more beautiful, even though we had to move it inside on fairly short notice. Remy made the venue look absolutely gorgeous and the ambiance was perfect thanks to her hard work. Thank you, Remy!

Labellum FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up

• Jessie Moore Photography
    Jessie Moore Photography Wedding Photographers

I am always ecstatic when I learn that a bride has chosen Labellum as their wedding florist! Remy does exceptional work and can't wait to photograph more of her creations this coming season!

• Reed & Lee
    Reed & Lee Wedding Planners

Working with Labellum is such a joy. I love spending all the time I can with Remy and her amazing skills! Gorgeous works of art are created in her shop. I endorse Labellum because of the skill, talent, history and experience they have making brides happy for years! ~Abby Turner | Icing on the Cake Events

• Open Lens by Pamela