123 S 8th Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jessie Moore Photography

Hello! I am a Bozeman, Montana based wedding photographer, specializing in genuine expression, beautiful lighting and creating images that are at the same time current and classic. I love keeping things real, comfortable and fun, and being there for the moments that define relationships. Focusing on what makes you unique and your relationships beautiful is the key for me and this is why I love what I do!

I have been photographing weddings full time for going on eight years now both in here in Bozeman, and as far away as Mexico and Spain. I am a devoted native Montanan, yet I love to travel as much as I possibly can. After graduating form U of M in Missoula, I attended and graduated from the Hallmark Institute of Photography in Massachusetts. I then trained under accomplished wedding and commercial photographers in New England before returning to Montana in late 2008.

My studio is located in the Emerson Arts and Cultural Center and I would love to meet you there for a complimentary consultation!

It is important to me that your photos become a treasure. I operate my business as a full photography studio and I encourage investing in something more concrete than simply a collection of digital images. Wall art invites those who visit to know you better, and those who share your home to remember the love that you share. Albums tell the story of these important times and people in your life. Creating beautiful lasting collections that will survive generations is a priority for me. With every printed image that you purchase, I include a web sized digital image for you to share with those you love online.

Feel free to contact me!

Phone: 406-396-2567 or Email: jessie@jessiemoorephotography.com

Please check out the website at http://www.jessiemoorephotography.com

Follow Jessie Moore Photography on

• Real Weddings 23
  • Videos 1

37 Reviews for Jessie Moore Photography

Ben · Married on 12/12/2015

Words do not do justice to how fantastic Jessie Moore is as a photographer. We had the pleasure of using her for our engagement party as well which further aided our decision in asking her to shoot our "big day". From the initial meeting she honed in on what package would best suit or needs/desires. Leading up to the day she sent emails with more details to aide in making the day run smoothly when it came to capturing the moments we wanted, and then some. The day of the wedding we asked a great deal of her, hiking 3 miles in the snow to the destination, all while capturing the moments that made the day memorable. It was a marathon of a day too with over 12 hours of her shooting. She was a champ! From the staged photos, to the candid shots every picture was fantastic and her energy was impressive and commendable. A huge thank you!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Jessie Moore Photography's reply:

Thank you Ben!!! You're wedding was one for the books! Can't wait to get this one published and show off your handsome faces!

Micaela · Married on 09/18/2015

Jessie was fantastic, she made us all feel so comfortable and relaxed. The day is stressful enough and Jessie just made her role seamless. I'd highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Jessie Moore Photography's reply:

Thank you Micaela!! You guys are the best of the best!

She is such an awesome photographer! We both felt so comfortable with her and it was an awesome day!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Jessie Moore Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Please let me know who wrote this review so I can thank you personally!

Jessie Moore Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• Rockin' TJ Ranch
    Rockin' TJ Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Amazing photographer! We love working with Jessie Moore Photography at the Rockin' TJ Ranch!

• Country Flower
    Country Flower Wedding Florists

Jessie is a most talented photographer and we are delighted to give her recommendations to future couples. She has shared several weddings with us and her work is of high quality!

• The Baxter
    The Baxter Historic Weddings

Jessie Moore is not only an fantastic photographer (which her photographs clearly show) but also an amazing person to be around. Her clients always love her and she makes them feel so comfortable. Anytime she gets to photograph weddings at The Baxter we are thrilled to have her in our building. She has a style that is unique and an eye for always getting the best shot. We can't say enough about her. She is excited and extremely passionate about her career which makes her personality show through her work. We love looking through her photos & can't wait until we get to work with her again!

• 123 S 8th Ave Bozeman, 59715 See on map