P.O. Box 399, Vaughn, MT 59487 Map · Phone number

About Romantic Weddings & Celebrations

Our job is to save you time, money, and stress, and if we can have fun at the same time that is even better.  I realized that I love weddings when my daughter was married in 1996.  It was such a huge undertaking for someone who had never done a wedding before.  After her wedding I decided to get the education that I needed to become a wedding planner.  I was trained by The Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) and must do continuing education every year to maintain my designation as a Professional Wedding Consultatant.  My job is to save parents and couples money, time and stress, ultimately letting them enjoy their special day and have only happy memories of that time in their lives.

Follow Romantic Weddings & Celebrations on

Other couples have also viewed

• Wander North Events
Christmas Wedding
Christmas Wedding
Christmas Reception
Christmas Reception
50th Wedding Anniversary - Bride's original wedding gown plus wedding photos displayed.
Golden Wedding Anniversary Cake
Chocolate Fondue
IMG0544
df37d25e22b15b5c 1239313715578 DSC1032

12 Reviews for Romantic Weddings & Celebrations

Judy, my dear! You are a beautiful, wonderful, amazing woman! I am lucky to have you in my life! Thank you for choosing to do my wedding!

You are the light in the room and the smile that creates joy!

Of course, I recommend you!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Romantic Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

You are such a sweetheart. Thank you for letting me help with your wedding. I loved doing it.

Jordan · Married on 08/23/2014

I highly encourage every bride to hire a wedding planner, and if given the opportunity to do so, they should hire Judy Deck. She goes above and beyond. She made my wedding the most memorable and amazing event it could be!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Romantic Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Jordan. I will always remember how happy you were that day and night. Such a beautiful bride and handsome groom. I loved doing your wedding.
    I wish only happiness for you and your family.
    Hugs.
    Judy

Janet L. · Married on 07/16/2011

Everything was excellent. Our wedding turned out the way I was dreaming it would. And it was more than what was I expecting. It's worth it to hire a wedding planner like Judy Deck who's very patient, motherly like, professional, well-knowledge in everything specially about budget, very organize, and she was there for us fr the beginning planning the wedding up to the end of the wedding receptioned. Our wedding planner is not working for earning money but I think, it's her passion, she really loves what she's doing. And we could see that, everytime we met, she is always in the mood. She even went beyond her job, time & day wise, by taking care & organizing our farewell brunch for my family & friends w/out charging us. We are so blessed that God brought Judy Deck to us to be our wedding planner. She's the one I was praying & looking for. Our family, friends & guests were really amazed of how she did everything & got all positive feedback. And for sure, I'll recommend her to a couple who's planning to get married, cuz she's worth it! We miss you Judy. God bless & more power to you & Jack!

Sent on 09/02/2011

Romantic Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Janet. You were a wonderful couple to work with.

Award

• Be Our Guest Wedding & Event Planner Wedding Planners

Judy Deck is an amazing wedding planner and we in the business are very lucky to have her as a colleague.

• April Spaulding Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

Judy Deck and I have been in the Bridal Journey for years now and she is so personable. If you are not living in the Great Falls area but are planning on getting married here, she would be the gal to hire. Take stress off of yourself, your family and your friends and hire a professional like Judy who knows the area, the vendors and the people!

• P.O. Box 399 Vaughn, 59487 See on map
    4064531927 (Phone number)
    4065814843 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only.
    Location of (Romantic Weddings & Celebrations)