Romantic Weddings & Celebrations Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 12 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • User1857592 2+ years ago
    Judy, my dear! You are a beautiful, wonderful, amazing woman! I am lucky to have you in my life! Thank you for choosing to do my wedding!

You are the light in the room and the smile that creates joy!

Of course, I recommend you!

Romantic Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

You are such a sweetheart. Thank you for letting me help with your wedding. I loved doing it.
    Jordan Married on 08/23/2014
    I highly encourage every bride to hire a wedding planner, and if given the opportunity to do so, they should hire Judy Deck. She goes above and beyond. She made my wedding the most memorable and amazing event it could be!

Romantic Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Jordan. I will always remember how happy you were that day and night. Such a beautiful bride and handsome groom. I loved doing your wedding.
    I wish only happiness for you and your family.
    Hugs.
    Judy
    Janet L. Married on 07/16/2011
    Everything was excellent. Our wedding turned out the way I was dreaming it would. And it was more than what was I expecting. It's worth it to hire a wedding planner like Judy Deck who's very patient, motherly like, professional, well-knowledge in everything specially about budget, very organize, and she was there for us fr the beginning planning the wedding up to the end of the wedding receptioned. Our wedding planner is not working for earning money but I think, it's her passion, she really loves what she's doing. And we could see that, everytime we met, she is always in the mood. She even went beyond her job, time & day wise, by taking care & organizing our farewell brunch for my family & friends w/out charging us. We are so blessed that God brought Judy Deck to us to be our wedding planner. She's the one I was praying & looking for. Our family, friends & guests were really amazed of how she did everything & got all positive feedback. And for sure, I'll recommend her to a couple who's planning to get married, cuz she's worth it! We miss you Judy. God bless & more power to you & Jack!

Romantic Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

Thank you Janet. You were a wonderful couple to work with.
    Brett Married on 05/08/2010
    Judy was on top of everything, which helped make the whole event less stressful on the two of us. And, she found simple ways to save money while still meeting expectations and dreams of our wedding. Well worth the time, effort and money.
    Rachel Married on 08/23/2009
    Excellent, excellent, excellent. Romantic Weddings and Celebrations was very professional and caring for the best possible outcome of the event which was our 50th Wedding Anniversary. Judy Deck, owner, did much "footwork" and spent many more hours than originally agreed upon. Her suggestions of vendors were superior.

During the planning stages, my husband and I had several meetings with her including individual vendors. Judy was very willing to listen to our ideas and offer creative ideas and suggestions of her own. She was always a telephone call away. It was conforting and reassuring before and during our event that she had everything under control. She contacted the vendors including entertainers months before the party.

Then the day before our party, she along with her husband and helper, and ourselves decorated the banquet room beautifully with many of her supplies, our rentals and other items. The day of the party, I felt that things were under control with Judy there at all times, even hours before.

Since our celebration, we have had many wonderful compliments about how beautiful everything was, how delicious the food tasted, and that it was fun and entertaining. One guest said,"...the most beautiful party I have ever attended--what a joyful and pleasant occasion--every detail--flowers and all."

Judy is one of the most positive people that we have ever met. She was such a joy and encouragement with whom to work and her genuine smile was greatly appreciated. She is a very honest, trustworthy and detail-oriented person.

We especially liked the idea of replicating our wedding cake, bridal bouquet and music sung at our wedding. It was a night to remember.

My husband and I highly recommend the professional services of Judy Deck at Romantic Weddings and Celebrations for the perfect occasion with the "WOW" affect.

Doug and Rachel Clanin
    Yolanda Married on 07/18/2009
    I am not from Great Falls and Judy was extremely helpful when it came to knowing who to use and not use for EVERYTHING a bride would need for her big day. Judy also had access to special discounts from businesses for rentals, decorating supplies, etc. It was so helpful to have a planner like Judy who knew quality people for every little detail from the wedding cake to a DJ. I can honestly say that Judy was wonderful to work with, extremely helpful, organized and made our big day so much less stressful. I would recommend her to anyone who is even slightly thinking of getting a wedding planner.
    Carrie Married on 08/06/2005
    Working with Judy was a five star experience in every way. She is the epitome of professionalism, and her contacts in the local community (and for destination weddings, I've heard) are beyond compare. She knows WHO to talk to, and HOW to make your dreams come true! We were married in 2005, and just last week (8 years later!) she helped me find a unique and exciting venue for my son's birthday party. We loved working with Judy, it was money well spent, and helped make our special day that much more "happily-ever-after". If you are getting married, or planning an event-- BOOK HER NOW! You won't regret it. :)
    Jayme Married on 06/16/2003
    Judy was wonderful to work with and helped me plan my perfect wedding!
    Sara Married on 06/22/2013
    Our work with Romantic Weddings was excellent. Judy as extremely helpful and the day of the wedding was so smooth. We can't thank her enough.
    Cindy Married on 06/06/2006
    Judy - you are truly the most wonderful, helpful, thoughtful person! It was a delight to have you be 'part' of our daughter's wedding. We could have never pulled off the Sedona wedding without all of your assistance. After our initial meeting with you it didn't take long before you felt more like a family friend. Your pricing was very, very reasonable as well. We couldn't have hired another wedding planner in the Sedona area for any price close to your's for all you assisted us with. Most importantly, because of all your help I was able to sit back and really enjoy our daughter's beautiful wedding day! I highly recommend your services to anyone planning a destination or local wedding!! Thanks again - Cindy Askelson
    Claudene Married on 08/24/2014
    A real life saver and I have been singing her praises to everyone I know that has asked about my daughters wedding or is planning on one.

Romantic Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

It was fun working with you.
    Jenna Married on 06/16/2007