7760 Fay Ave Suite R, La Jolla, CA 92037 Map · Phone number

About Rock & Royal Makeup Studio

Rock & Royal Makeup Studio's founder Kristen Hefti, had an idea to change the industry standard at which a customer gets their make-up done. Taking the "Mall out of the Makeover", steering clear from steep salon prices, and staying open late Thurs- Sat nights, makes Rock & Royal Makeup Studio a very unique makeup experience!

Rock & Royal Makeup Studio offers several services:

*Artistic makeup applications at a flat-rate price with out a mandatory purchase of products

*One-On-One Lessons and a Complete Makeup Bag Makeover Consultation

*Rockin' Head Shots, Full Makeup Service with a Professional Head Shot Photograph by La Jolla Visions Photography @ R&R Makeup Studio

*Rock & Royal Travel Team can come to you or your venue: Home, Hotel, Wedding, Bachelorette, Photo Shoots....

With 10 years of Makeup Artistry experience ranging from MAC Cosmetics, Smashbox, FOX Broadcasting Network to her very own Freelance business, Kristen will work gracefully and listen carefully, to give you an amazing experience.

858-456-7625

kiersten weddin
kiersten wedding

9 Reviews for Rock & Royal Makeup Studio

Lana · Married on 12/30/2013

Entire wedding party was from out of town so all the arrangements were made via phone and email. Kristen was awesome! She coordinated everything for us. I felt that I was absolutely beautiful for my wedding day!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Cathrine · Married on 10/12/2013

Kristin, was amazing from the beginning I have meet her for the make-up trial till the day of the wedding. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to do my make-up for my special day. Kristin, is very passionate about her job, she listened and took in consideration the look I was going for on my wedding day. I never say this about myself, but Kristin had made me look like an amazing bride, and for that I am very grateful for everything she has done for me. Not only did she do my make-up but also my sister, my mother, and aunt who all looked beautiful. I would highly recommend her to everyone and anyone. Not only would she make you look great on your special day but you also would gain a great make-up artist who you would go back to for any other special occasion. Thank you again Kristin, from the bottom of my heart, for the amazing job you have done.
    Always,
    Cat

Sent on 11/25/2013

erica · Married on 09/28/2013

Kristen is a great artist with great prices! She wasn't available for my event but got an artist she trusted who was and we met at Kristen's La Jolla studio. I enjoyed a glass of wine and get conversation each time I went, and they made me feel like it was less just another thing I had to do and more a time for me to relax and escape all the wedding planning craziness. Danelle, my artist, was GREAT! I love that Kristen (and the artists that work with her) know how to bring out a girl's natural beauty....it's you but better, instead of "MAC" face covered in a bunch of dark, over heavy make-up. I got a great deal and decided to get make-up for both my rehearsal and wedding, plus Danelle also does lash extensions (which I was happy were super reasonably priced...I thought I could not afford them before). She's really great at what she does and it was so nice to keep some of my glam look even through the honeymoon. I'm now intending on keeping my lash extensions all the time, and I would recommend Kristen (and anyone Kristen works with) to anyone who needs a great artist at a great value.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Award

Rock & Royal Makeup Studio FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

• 7760 Fay Ave, Suite R La Jolla, 92037 See on map
    Location of (Rock & Royal Makeup Studio)