Meraki Hair Styling LLC

Bozeman, MT View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Meraki Hair Styling is located in Bozeman Montana, and was established to provide hair styling services for weddings and celebrations alike. Focused on designing the perfect hairstyle results for each individual’s wedding day, Meraki Hair Styling invites you to begin the journey of finding and creating the best hairstyle for the natural you.

Meraki Hair Styling is independently owned and operated by Emily Pattengale, a licensed stylist for the past seven years. In addition to wedding styles and salon services, Emily also teaches aspiring hair stylists at a local academy. She has experience with a plethora of hair types and keeps her knowledge of current day hair trends up to date, but still grounds herself in the faithful classic styles. If you are looking for a hairstyle that is all together you, Meraki Hair Styling is up for any challenge.

Got a venue that is outside the local area? Great! Meraki Hair Styling is fully equipt to come to you on your special day. Eliminating the worry of traveling time is a service Meraki Hair Styling happily offers, and even prefers. Whether you desire a classic waving curl that blows in the wind, a low loose romantic side swept appeal to reveal your inner beauty, or the sophisticated up-do that makes you feel like a million dollars, your hairstyle can match the one in your dreams at the venue of your choice.

As an extra perk, Meraki Hair Styling offers hair cutting services to all those who are a part of your wedding party, providing a healthy trim at just the right time so your hair is at its very best on your wedding day. Extending this service to a full haircut, neck trim or beard trim/detail for your significant other is highly recommended. This will ensure the whole crew will look absolutely charming as you embark on the most photographed day of your life.

Pre-wedding bridal trials and hair services are performed at the salon in Bozeman Montana. A full lineup of professional Lanza hair care products will be offered to you; the same professional Lanza hair care products that will make your style last well into the evening. However, coming in and getting to experience this lineup is an extra benefit that allows you to gain knowledge and become comfortable with the products Meraki Hair Styling recommends.

Please feel free to reach out and ask any further questions that you might have for Meraki Hair Styling. Congratulations on your engagement! We are excited to get to know you and be a part of your special day.

$15

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

• Suzanna
    Suzanna B. Married on 04/30/2022

Beautiful styling, super easy to work with

Emily did such an incredible job for my wedding! She was very communicative and transparent throughout the whole booking process, and flexible as the timetable and schedule changed in the weeks leading up to the wedding. I'm not local to Bozeman, and she was even able to squeeze in a hair trial for me early on in my wedding week. She did hair for me, my three bridesmaids, and both mothers, and we all looked great. My updo was beautiful and held up all day and night, even with wind and lots of dancing.
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 10/23/2021

Fantastic Experience

I strongly recommend Meraki Hair Styling for any event. I recently got married in Big Sky, MT and Emily did our hair for the wedding. She helped me choose a style for my hair, did a trial-run, and then came out to our venue for the big day. I have nothing but good things to say about her skills, professionalism, and down to the smallest detail, she totally nailed it. I loved my hair, and my bridesmaids also looked gorgeous. I also really appreciated how quickly she was able to do everyone's hair without compromising in style or quality. Additionally, she has a calming presence about her that you will appreciate as a bride, I promise you! Hire Emily for your wedding day, you won't regret it.
  • Hope
    Hope S. Married on 09/04/2021

Wonderful Experience

I had a wonderful experience with Meraki Hair Styling. I highly recommend hiring Meraki for your wedding, you will not be disappointed. Emily and Audriana are both exceptionally talented, professional, and easy to work with. They did my hair and makeup for the wedding and our engagement photos, and both times it came out better than I could have imagined. They also did hair and makeup for our moms and 5 bridesmaids before the wedding- everyone looked beautiful. I am so grateful I had Meraki on my vendor team.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Emily Pattengale
Emily Pattengale
Owner - Hairstylist

My name is Emily Pattengale and I am the owner of Meraki Hair Styling. I have invested several years in the hair styling industry, performing hairstyles and teaching the next generation of Hair Stylists. I have learned over the years that there should be a special moment that happens before the “I do”, yet this is often skipped over. A moment when the atmosphere around you slows and you feel the love of those around you working to make you look and feel stunning. That moment is why I do what I do, and I can feel it happen as I enhance your hair to draw out the natural beauty of you.

304 Gallatin Park Drive Suite 121 Bozeman, MT, 59715
Location of (Meraki Hair Styling LLC)

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding