Chattanooga, TN 37412 Map · Phone number

About JA Design and Photography

I am a right-brain creative type and I love art and beauty. I search for it in unexpected places. I started shooting pictures a few years ago and I just fell in love with the art of it. This is how JA Design & Photography came to be. Photography has become such an amazing form of self expression for me. I am constantly striving to improve my work. My desire is not just to take photos, but to create art.

My favorite emotion to capture through my lens is laughter. I believe that joy and laughter are the best parts of life and love. That's probably why weddings and babies are my favorites to photograph. I love happy endings.... and beginnings.

I've worked in graphic design for the last 10 years or so. I also offer design and print services such as invitations, save the date cards, flyers, business cards, logos, signs, web banners, and more.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Please contact me with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Jessica

img8754edi
img8709 edit edi

8 Reviews for JA Design and Photography

Tonya · Married on 10/04/2014

Jessica was super flexible with the whole process. She gave photo suggestions as well as catered to any photos I wanted. The whole experience was stress free. :)

Sent on 01/13/2015

JA Design and Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Tonya! I had as much fun at your wonderful wedding as any guest did. It was just the sweetest event! I hope you look at your photos and always remember the way you felt that day. Thank you for letting us be a part of it. - Jessica

Christa · event on 04/12/2014

Jessica has been doing pictures for my family for the last 3 years. She has always been very professional, timely, and patient with my children. The price is a great value for her artistry. We have never been disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/13/2014

JA Design and Photography's reply:

Your family is a blessing. Thank you so much, Christa!
  • User4052923 · event on 04/06/2014

We have been fortunate to have had several sessions with JA Photography and Design, including Newborn photography while still at the hospital. I am beyond impressed by the level of her talent and her ability to capture the "magic" of childhood in the middle of the chaos that three little ones can bring. Her editing is gorgeous, as well, and our love of the finished product is evidenced by our walls being adorned with her masterpieces. I cannot speak highly enough of this company!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Thank you so much!!

JA Design and Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Chattanooga, 37412 See on map