J. Tones Photography

Glastonbury, CT View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

PLEASE INQUIRE HERE:

J. Tones Photography is a wedding, lifestyle, and event photographer located in Manchester, Connecticut, who serves all of New England as well.

Jessica would love to work with you to help capture and commemorate your special day. She promises to take beautiful, candid photos that aptly tell your love story so that you and others may value it for years to come. Including some constant laughter, dancing, and memories to last.

J. Tones Photography uses natural and photojournalism photography styles to preserve your love story. Candid photographs are the true story tellers.

Couples will receive full resolution photos including print credit. Additionally, couples may receive their photos via canvas, flush mounts, and/or matted and/or regular prints.

Jess offers additional hours and will travel throughout New England with couples as well as multiple locations if their wedding events are on more than one site.

J. Tones Photography takes the upmost care in protecting files and other business related matters. The following includes:

• Liability, errors & omissions and other insurance covered.
  • Back up camera

• Wedding portraits
  • Full resolution images
  • Payment plans
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

L D Getting married on 06/10/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographer in Connecticut!

J. Tones Photography is, in my opinion, the best photographer in Connecticut. She's much more than a photographer, she is a true artist. Every photo she releases is carefully curated and edited to perfection. She's photographed multiple events for me including but not limited to:
    -4 years of annual Christmas photos
    -my pre-engagement session
    -my actual engagement session
    -my engagement party
    -my new house
    -multiple sessions with both of my cats (how she manages to capture perfect pictures of squirming cats every time blows my mind)

She can do all of this and so much more. Her wedding photography is stunning. She's done maternity shoots and family shoots before, too. She is incredible and I highly recommend this business!!!

J. Tones Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much! It's always been a pleasure working with you! Our sessions and time together are always so much fun! Thank you for always supporting and choosing me! ❤️
    Jessica Married on 05/14/2022

Amazing Experience!

I've followed Jess for a couple of years on social media and I knew I'd want her to capture our engagement and future wedding photos. The whole engagement photo experience was fun and very enjoyable. Both my fiancé and myself were a bit nervous at first, but she made us feel comfortable just after the first couple shots. The pictures came out AMAZING and did not disappoint!!! I highly recommend her as your photographer and I will be recommending her services to all of my friends & family in the future!

J. Tones Photography's reply:

Ahhh! ❤️Thank you so much for this, Jess! I'm so happy you both felt comfortable and had fun! 😍😭❤️
  • Amber
    Amber R. Married on 01/27/2022

First Consultation

Our first consultation with Jess was great she was responsive and was willing to work with our budget and set up a payment plan. We are excited for her to be part of our wedding team.

J. Tones Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Amber! I'm so happy that I was able to work with your budget and more! I cannot wait to work with you two! It's going to be an amazing time! :)
  • illustration stars

5.0 out of 5 rating , 111 Reviews
· Wedding Hair & Makeup

63 Elm Street Glastonbury, CT, 06040

M-F 10am-6pm
Location of (J. Tones Photography)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding