Rebecca Lynne Photography

Middletown, CT View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

AUTHENTIC . HONEST . REAL

I believe that wedding photography should be crafted with the real emotions that make you who you are.
Creating images that tell your true love story.

My photography style is organic, fun and candid, creating a space where you feel free to be yourself. I’m inspired by real emotion and unplanned moments full of joy. My passion is to document your day as it naturally unfolds, capturing the big moments of your day, but also to seek out moments that are unexpected, to find moments you may have missed. I strive to capture an authentic representation of your Wedding Day and your love.

I am dependant on my couples to be themselves; real, imperfect, confident, and quirky too. I am inspired by raw emotion and the unique details of your wedding day. My wedding photography focuses on the story being told, both the public displays of love and the private moments.

My number one goal on your wedding day is to show truth. I want the vulnerable, honest, imperfect, real-life stuff. Ugly crying, messy hair and wedding dresses with dirt on the bottom at the end of the night.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Sara H. Married on 06/11/2021

Wonderful experience!

I looked what felt like forever for a wedding photographer and so happy I chose Rebecca. Despite having to postpone our wedding she was so flexible and accommodating. She communicated and the day of the wedding was amazing. The photos she has sent so far are gorgeous! I truly couldn’t have been happier.

Rebecca Lynne Photography's reply:

Oh Sarah, thank you so much for your kind words! Spending the day with you guys while documenting your love was incredible. So much love, and laughter, and tender emotional moments.
    You are the absolute sweetest and you both are surrounded by the kindest friends and family who treated me like an old friend all day checking in on me if I needed a snack or a drink.

All of your wedding day details came together so perfectly and everything was stunning! Can we talk about your dress?? GORGEOUS.

xo
  • Christine
    Christine M. Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent and Caring Photographer

Holy cow. We're looking at our sneak-peek photos and crying. Rebecca is one talented photographer. Throughout the entire planning process, she was responsive and professional. You know exactly what you're getting with her; we really appreciated her attention to detail. On the day-of, Rebecca was patient with our family and friends taking photos, but didn't have an issue telling us what to do! We had never hired a professional photographer before so we had no idea what to expect. Rebecca is a genuinely nice and thoughtful person, and truly hit it out of the park on our wedding day. We had an outdoor venue and she had no problems hiking out in orchard rows to get perfect shots. We brought our dogs and she was so accommodating. The few photos we've received so far were just incredible. I will be updating this review when we get the rest! She sent us a sneak peek literally within a day or two. We absolutely recommend Rebecca to anyone looking for a talented, patient, and experienced photographer for their wedding (or any other special life moment for that matter).

Deals

Rebecca Lynne Photography 1
Exclusive

Saybrook Road Middletown, CT, 06457
Location of (Rebecca Lynne Photography)

Rebecca Lynne Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rebecca Lynne Photography include in the starting price?

Rebecca Lynne Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Rebecca Lynne Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Rebecca Lynne Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Rebecca Lynne Photography offer?

Rebecca Lynne Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Rebecca Lynne Photography offer?

Rebecca Lynne Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Rebecca Lynne Photography offer for wedding events?

Rebecca Lynne Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Rebecca Lynne Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rebecca Lynne Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Rebecca Lynne Photography offer?

Rebecca Lynne Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding