Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About J.R. Events

Located in Jacksonville, Florida, J.R. Events is an event management company specializing in weddings. We offer professional services to couples for a stress-free, enjoyable experience which provides them peace of mind. In addition to event management, we can also provide bartenders hospitality staff, setup and breakdown staff, and wedding officiant services through our sister company All About You Staffing.

The team at J.R. Events can assist couples with planning wedding ceremonies and receptions. We provide partial planning, and day-of coordination services. From the day of the first consultation to the last dance, they are committed to providing hands-on support and coordination. Depending on how involved couples would like the planners to be, they offer budget analysis, event design, guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. They have experience planning the following types of weddings:

• Civil

32 Reviews for J.R. Events

• Mary

Mary Bramlett · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Amazing and Hardworking

Jade and her team are excellent!! Any little thing that you need they are there with a quick response and a smile. Jade and her team were my day of coordinator and the day only went flawlessly because of them. I highly recommend them, you definitely would not regret it!!

Sent on 03/16/2020

J.R. Events's reply:

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure assisting on your special day, it was a great day!!
  • Hailey

Hailey Dayton · Married on 03/15/2020

Amazing Coordinator and Team

I could not have asked for a better coordinator for our wedding day! Something I didn’t think I even needed but will 100% recommend going forward to any new brides I know! Jade and her team is amazing and fun to work with. She took everything into her own hands and made sure the day went smoothly. She maintains a personal feel while being extremely professional in her business. Our guests were even impressed by how smoothly the day went. I can’t express enough how thankful I was and still am to have had her as our coordinator! Thank you Jade!

Sent on 03/25/2020

J.R. Events's reply:

Thank you Hailey! We appreciate the kind review. It was a pleasure helping your wedding dreams become a reality!
  • Karlie

Karlie Payne · Married on 03/14/2020

Flawless, Stress-Free Day

Jade and her team helped to create the most wonderful day for my now husband and I. She was there to calm my stress through some of the toughest moment and worked so hard to be sure I was happy and content. I was so thankful to have Jade there to help everything run smoothly and talk me down when I was on the verge of being overwhelmed. She has such a calm demeanor that allowed me to put my full trust in her! Every time someone asked me a question my response was, “I don’t know, ask Jade” because that’s how much I trusted her and her decision making! I knew she had my best interest in mind and would make all of my dreams come true. She even joined us on the dance floor to sing along to Lizzo and dance to the Wobble. She was the perfect mix of fun and down to business! I couldn’t have dreamed of a better coordinator for my day. Having Jade and her team there made me feel completely at ease and I am so so grateful for her!

Sent on 03/18/2020

J.R. Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review! It was truly a pleasure being a part of your special day

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

J.R. Events Pricing

J.R. Events Price Rates

J.R. Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• All About You Staffing Wedding Officiants

Great wedding planning service!!

• Jimmie Hustle's D.J. Services Wedding DJs

I love "J.R. Events"! They always operate in excellence! I enjoy working together with them every chance I get. Even when I'm attending an event, I am amazed with all the work they put in and how they have everything running smoothly.

• Special Arrangements Wedding Florists

Jade and her team are very professional and give lots of attention to detail. They do a wonderful job of taking care of their clients and I am always happy to work with them.

• Jacksonville Jacksonville, FL, 32207 See on map
    Location of (J.R. Events)