J.R. Events

Jacksonville, FL View map
$1,250 Package Price

$1,250 Package Price

We are excited to connect with you! Our team will plan everything from weddings, special event celebrations, to intimate dinner parties. Providing a stress-free, enjoyable experience to help you focus on creating memories with your guests. Additionally, our team partners with a network of amazing vendors who can provide affordable rates with excellent service. Schedule a consultation today to discuss your wedding or event!

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jackie K. Married on 05/01/2022

The absolute best

Coming from probably one of the most anxious brides Jade has had, she was incredible at taking away my stress. My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about her and her team. Even our family and friends were complimenting her throughout the wedding process. I had Jade as a day of coordinator, and my only regret was not utilizing her sooner to help plan as well. We had a couple setbacks during wedding day, such as our cake delivery van breaking down on the side of the road, and a thunderstorm that came out of nowhere right at ceremony start time. She knew how much we wanted an outdoor ceremony and she made it happen. She adjusted the timeline for the rest of the night just to give us what we wanted, all the while constantly asking what she could do for us to help relieve stress or just to check in. I am so impressed with Jade and her team, and would recommend them to anyone.

J.R. Events's reply:

We appreciate the great review! It was a pleasure celebrating with you and your family. Thank you for being a sweet bride. :)
  • Brittani
    Brittani W. Married on 04/02/2022

Professional and detail oriented!

J.R. Events is always so professional and on top on things! AJ was the best wedding coordinator I could’ve asked for. The patience and attention to detail that these ladies have is phenomenal. Our whole wedding went smooth and on schedule from start to finish with my minor meltdowns and requests in the mix! Everyone was comfortable and amazed that they were running the show behind the scenes and checking on tables the whole time! Thank you ladies for your hard work and dedication to what you do!

J.R. Events's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. Congratulations again! We appreciate your business. :)
    Keaunia D. Married on 11/12/2021

Uh-mazing 10/10

If you’re looking for a wonderful stress free wedding or event look no further! Jade and her team are absolutely amazing they do such a wonderful job taking care of all your wants and needs through out your entire event. My Husband and I got married on 11/12/21 and it couldn’t have been better! AJ and Jade blew my mind with how attentive they were I never wanted for anything longer than a few mins! I’ve only been married once (hope to keep it that way 😂) but I couldn’t have asked for a better team! Thank you so much!

J.R. Events's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! It was a pleasure celebrating with you! Your family was a lot of fun!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Jade Robinson
Jade Robinson
Wedding Planner

Originally a New York native with family roots in Florida, Jade provides a fun mix of northern and southern flair. She is the self-proclaimed New York Sweetheart who is not only direct but also a true people person.

As the lead planner of J.R. Events with over 12 years of experience managing all event types from non-profit work to social events, she is the go-to administrator overseeing all of the event planning tasks leading up to all of the events. Jade assists with planning the entire event and will manage the day as needed. Oh and not to mention she will even join you on the dance floor!

Nicole Jackson
Nicole Jackson
Wedding Coordinator

Nicole has had the pleasure of working with J.R. Events as a coordinator since 2015. The lasting impressions, relationships built, and memories created are what she loves most about her role! As a corporate HR professional by day, Nicole assists with planning and implementing organizational events and has been exposed to quality programming and event management for over 10 years.

Nicole is confident that our team will serve as your team of experts to help plan and execute any event of your choice. Rest easy knowing that whatever problems may arise, Nicole will handle them with style and grace.

Amber Harrison
Amber Harrison
Wedding Coordinator

Amber loves events and has a great time working with our clients. She has had the pleasure of working with J.R. Events since 2017. Amber received formal training in the hospitality industry from The Amelia Island Club and The Ritz-Carlton - Amelia Island. She plays a vital role with our clients to ensure they receive excellent hospitality service from our team as well as with our sister company All About You Staffing. In her free time, she loves spending time with my family and friends, cooking, singing, and dancing!

All About You Staffing All About You Staffing Wedding Officiants

Great wedding planning service!!

Jimmie Hustle's D.J. Services Jimmie Hustle's D.J. Services Wedding DJs

I love "J.R. Events"! They always operate in excellence! I enjoy working together with them every chance I get. Even when I'm attending an event, I am amazed with all the work they put in and how they have everything running smoothly.

Special Arrangements Special Arrangements Wedding Florists

Jade and her team are very professional and give lots of attention to detail. They do a wonderful job of taking care of their clients and I am always happy to work with them.

Jacksonville Jacksonville, FL, 32207
Location of (J.R. Events)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding