Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About J.R. Events

Located in Jacksonville, Florida, J.R. Events is an event management company specializing in weddings. They offer their professional services to couples for a stress-free, enjoyable experience, and total peace of mind. In addition to event management, they can also supply hospitality staff, setup and breakdown staff, and wedding officiant services.

The team at J.R. Events can assist couples with planning wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They supply full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. From the day of the first consultation to the last dance, they are committed to providing hands-on support and coordination. Depending on how involved couples would like the planners to be, they offer budget analysis, event design, guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. They have experience planning the following types of weddings:

• Civil

J.R. Events 1
J.R. Events 2
J.R. Events 3

L · Getting married on 11/10/2019

I attended an awesome wedding with JR Events Planning at the Helm, and it was ( Magnificent ) to see the excellent standard they set to honor the bride and groom and their guest. I will hire them when I'm ready to make that plunge.

L. R.
    Pensacola , FL
    May 2018

Sent on 05/18/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin Wentz · Married on 07/04/2019

The Greatest Vendor I Hired!

Jade is amazing, so easy to talk to, super personable, will run to the store at the last second to get you what you need, just the absolute greatest coordinator you could find. It was scattered thunderstorms the day of our wedding and I really wanted to be able to have our ceremony outside. We made a plan B just in case by Jade new my dream and didn’t let me down. She made sure everything went perfectly and any hiccups she came up with a solution that made us all happy! She dealt with absolutely everything and her staff was so incredible! If you want a stress-free wedding with a coordinator that will know and love your vision... there’s no other choice. ALSO an awesome price to top it off! Couldn’t have asked for anyone better! We love you Jade!!!

Sent on 07/05/2019

J.R. Events's reply:

Thank you!! It was a pleasure being assisting you with your special day. ❤️ Congratulations! I pray for many years of happiness ahead for you the two of you! 🤗
  • Jerri

Jerri · Married on 02/23/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better coordinator!

Jade and her team were absolutely amazing!
    From the very first time I had a conversation with Jade and Nicole, I could tell that I would be in good hands. They were organized, asked good questions, and helped me feel totally at peace about my day-of coordination. They went above and beyond whenever they could, and basically made it so that I had a worry-free wedding. We had a few schedule adjustments during our reception and they handled it with ease. Our guests had an amazing time and I know it was partially because Jade and company pulled everything together so seamlessly. Not only are they professional and great at what they do, they are all so pleasant to work with. They are amazing people and professionals. I highly recommend Jade and her team to take care of your coordination needs!

Sent on 03/14/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• All About You Staffing
    All About You Staffing Wedding Officiants

Great wedding planning service!!

• Jimmie Hustle's D.J. Services
    Jimmie Hustle's D.J. Services Wedding DJs

I love "J.R. Events"! They always operate in excellence! I enjoy working together with them every chance I get. Even when I'm attending an event, I am amazed with all the work they put in and how they have everything running smoothly.

• Special Arrangements
    Special Arrangements Wedding Florists

Jade and her team are very professional and give lots of attention to detail. They do a wonderful job of taking care of their clients and I am always happy to work with them.

• Jacksonville Jacksonville, FL, 32207 See on map