Saint Augustine, FL 32092 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About Bethany Walter Photography

I am a wedding and portrait photographer located in St Augustine, Florida. I travel to areas surrounding St Augustine for weddings and portraits. Ponte Vedra, Orlando, and Jacksonville are some of my most frequent spots. I am available for travel world-wide!

I am a member of The V List, The Celebration Society, a photographer and contributor for St Augustine Social, and shoot the Family Feature for St Augustine Social Magazine. I am also a member of Professional Photographers of America.

My work has been featured on Bridal Guide, Every Last Detail, The Celebration Society, HowHeAsked.com, The Wedding Concierge, Pretty My Party, Love Came Down, A Golden Locket, Hot Pink Brides, and Trendy Brides.

I love weddings and I love being able to photograph such a special time. I do not take for granted that a wedding is a once in a life time event and it is very humbling to be welcomed into such a time in a couple's life. From intimate weddings to elaborate, the emotions of the day are my favorite to capture. As the wedding day unfolds, you may be surprised by the emotions that come with it. But, those are my favorite to capture; the look on the groom's face when he sees his bride for the first time, the way the mother of the bride looks at her husband as he walks their daughter down the aisle, the way the mother of the groom looks at her son and sees him, briefly, as a small boy, to the look of pure joy on the bride and groom's faces as they turn to face their family and friends.

Every couple has a unique story! I hope to be able to tell a bit of yours.

Follow Bethany Walter Photography on

Bethany Walter Photography 5
Bethany Walter Photography 6
Bethany Walter Photography 7

Roselyn Hudson · Getting married on 12/29/2019

Most important decision you will make

Bethany is so kind, patient, and talented. She takes the most beautiful pictures and is always up to explore new places! Your wedding photographer is so important and the pictures they take will last a lifetime so they have to the BEST. Bethany will give you the royal treatment you deserve and the pictures are STUNNING. Working with Bethany was the best decision we made throughout our whole wedding process.

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Karissa

Karissa Ann Shatzer · Married on 06/28/2019

Gorgeous pics!

Bethany did an outstanding job! She was a delight to work with. Bethany has an artistic eye to make your wedding pictures extra special. Since she’s a mom, she’s especially good at working with kids. Bethany does a wonderful job of capturing both posed pictures and candid moments. She’s well organized and made family pictures quick and a breeze. She delivered our pictures quickly. Plus, she’s affordable. I highly recommend Bethany!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Bethany Walter Photography 18
    Bethany Walter Photography 19
    Bethany Walter Photography 20

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2019

The best decision we ever made

From the second my mother and I met Bethany, we knew she was the perfect choice. Our intuition was correct and we are so glad we listened to our hearts. Bethany was such a pleasure to work with the entire time, responding quickly to texts and emails and was so respectful and professional. She photographed our engagement shoot, our wedding and my boudoir shoot, and every album was beyond anything we could have imagined. But beside her talent as a photographer, Bethany has the kindest soul. On your wedding day, I can't tell you how much it helps to have vendors that work together often and like each other. You can tell how well respected Bethany is among her peers in the community and how much they enjoy working with her. It just says so much about her as a professional. Thank you Bethany for making this process so easy and fun and, most importantly, for the wedding gallery of our dreams. If you need a photographer for your big day, look no further. Bethany is everything you'll ever want.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Bethany Walter Photography Pricing

Bethany Walter Photography Price Rates

Bethany Walter Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Isla Spring Events
    Isla Spring Events Wedding Planners

Bethany is wonderful at photography and you can see her passion for it through her work! She has a very calm demeanor which is most helpful during big events such as weddings when things can become stressful. She also has a huge heart and is fun to be around. I am a wedding and event planner and I highly recommend Bethany for your photography needs!

• Angela Byrd Stylist
    Angela Byrd Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with Bethany...I know she'll highlight the beauty of the hair and makeup. She captures the most beautiful shots and is so easy to work with.

• Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Bethany does an amazing job. She is talented and pleasant to work with. I would recommend her for your photography needs.

• Saint Augustine, 32092 See on map