Saint Augustine, FL 32092 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing

About Bethany Walter Photography

I am a wedding and portrait photographer located in St Augustine, Florida. I travel to areas surrounding St Augustine for weddings and portraits. Ponte Vedra, Orlando, and Jacksonville are some of my most frequent spots. I am available for travel world-wide!

I am a member of The V List, The Celebration Society, a photographer and contributor for St Augustine Social, and shoot the Family Feature for St Augustine Social Magazine. I am also a member of Professional Photographers of America.

My work has been featured on Bridal Guide, Every Last Detail, The Celebration Society, HowHeAsked.com, The Wedding Concierge, Pretty My Party, Love Came Down, A Golden Locket, Hot Pink Brides, and Trendy Brides.

I love weddings and I love being able to photograph such a special time. I do not take for granted that a wedding is a once in a life time event and it is very humbling to be welcomed into such a time in a couple's life. From intimate weddings to elaborate, the emotions of the day are my favorite to capture. As the wedding day unfolds, you may be surprised by the emotions that come with it. But, those are my favorite to capture; the look on the groom's face when he sees his bride for the first time, the way the mother of the bride looks at her husband as he walks their daughter down the aisle, the way the mother of the groom looks at her son and sees him, briefly, as a small boy, to the look of pure joy on the bride and groom's faces as they turn to face their family and friends.

Every couple has a unique story! I hope to be able to tell a bit of yours.

Follow Bethany Walter Photography on

Photos 6 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

56 Reviews for Bethany Walter Photography

Sydney Ricci · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Great to work with, highly recommend!

Bethany did such a great job! We felt so comfortable working with her and her assistant throughout the day. Not only did they do out pictures but they helped with other odds and ends, like bustling my dress when it came undone! She was so easy to communicate with and made the day so much fun! We can't wait to see all of our photos, and know they are going to be beautiful! Thank you Bethany!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Kelly · Married on 04/06/2020

So Happy With Photos and Experience

I would highly recommend Bethany to anyone looking for professional photos-she was so kind and professional! Bethany is very responsive and took gorgeous shots for our wedding. It's hard to choose which one we want to get framed--the best problem :)

Sent on 06/08/2020
  • Karlie

Karlie Payne · Married on 03/14/2020

Perfect, Beyond What Words Can Describe

WOW! Words cannot even describe how happy I am with the images we have received so far from Bethany. They are absolutely breathtaking. I have truly never felt more beautiful as I do when I look at the pictures Bethany captured of my wedding day. She exceeded my expectations in so many ways and I cannot say enough how grateful I am that we had her there to take our pictures. I had originally booked another photographer for our wedding but later changed my mind after looking at that photographers work and realizing their style just didn’t match with mine. That’s when I found and booked Bethany, without getting any of my money back from the other photographer. I am SO thankful that I made that decision, because Bethany was worth every single penny! Her work is beyond what I had expected. It is clear, crisp, bright and absolutely gorgeous! I couldn’t have asked for any more from her.

Sent on 03/18/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bethany Walter Photography Pricing

Bethany Walter Photography Price Rates

Bethany Walter Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2750
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Isla Spring Events Wedding Planners

Bethany is wonderful at photography and you can see her passion for it through her work! She has a very calm demeanor which is most helpful during big events such as weddings when things can become stressful. She also has a huge heart and is fun to be around. I am a wedding and event planner and I highly recommend Bethany for your photography needs!

• Angela Byrd Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with Bethany...I know she'll highlight the beauty of the hair and makeup. She captures the most beautiful shots and is so easy to work with.

• Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Bethany does an amazing job. She is talented and pleasant to work with. I would recommend her for your photography needs.

• Saint Augustine, 32092 See on map
    Location of (Bethany Walter Photography)