Bethany Walter Photography

Saint Augustine, FL View map
$2,750 Most Popular Price

$2,750 Most Popular Price

I am a wedding and portrait photographer located in St Augustine, Florida. I travel to areas surrounding St Augustine for weddings and portraits. Ponte Vedra, Orlando, and Jacksonville are some of my most frequent spots. I am available for travel world-wide!

I am a member of The V List, The Celebration Society, a photographer and contributor for St Augustine Social, and shoot the Family Feature for St Augustine Social Magazine. I am also a member of Professional Photographers of America.

My work has been featured on Bridal Guide, Every Last Detail, The Celebration Society, HowHeAsked.com, The Wedding Concierge, Pretty My Party, Love Came Down, A Golden Locket, Hot Pink Brides, and Trendy Brides.

I love weddings and I love being able to photograph such a special time. I do not take for granted that a wedding is a once in a life time event and it is very humbling to be welcomed into such a time in a couple鈥檚 life. From intimate weddings to elaborate, the emotions of the day are my favorite to capture. As the wedding day unfolds, you may be surprised by the emotions that come with it. But, those are my favorite to capture; the look on the groom鈥檚 face when he sees his bride for the first time, the way the mother of the bride looks at her husband as he walks their daughter down the aisle, the way the mother of the groom looks at her son and sees him, briefly, as a small boy, to the look of pure joy on the bride and groom鈥檚 faces as they turn to face their family and friends.

Every couple has a unique story! I hope to be able to tell a bit of yours.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,750

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Cotter-St. John
    Stacia Getting married on 11/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bethany is the best! She responds VERY quickly to inquiries, polite, professional, incredibly flexible, organized, and focused on her work. I could go on and on about her, but her work truly speaks for itself.

For those of you who are camera shy or feel awkward taking pictures, Bethany is really great about creating a relaxed atmosphere; she has a calming personality. During our engagement shoot, it didn't feel like a photo shoot, it just felt like the two of us walking around, doing our own thing. And I'm not sure how she does this, but she manages to be everywhere at once. I'm beginning to think she might be part ninja.

Not only is she an incredible photographer, she offers a variety of photo packages based on your needs, which are actually affordable. I searched for several months to find a great photographer who I actually liked and was affordable, and I found all of those qualities with Bethany!

Keaunia D. Married on 11/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing in every way

Bethany and her team did an absolutely incredible job in capturing our day! I鈥檓 in awe by the gorgeous photos and her ability to perfectly encapsulate a moment in time I鈥檓 going to be enjoying these photos for the rest of my life the day was amazing but not a lot of people can their experience was perfect! We even forgot sparklers and Bethany came up with an amazing idea to create a smoke effect with a vape (like come on how many people can say they have that moment?!) thank you Bethany for the gorgeous photos, the laughs, and the live long memories!!
  • Hope
    Hope Married on 04/03/2021

Wonderful experience

Bethany was so wonderful to work with! She was helpful and made our special day that much memorable by capturing all the perfect moments!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Isla Spring Events Isla Spring Events Wedding Planners

Bethany is wonderful at photography and you can see her passion for it through her work! She has a very calm demeanor which is most helpful during big events such as weddings when things can become stressful. She also has a huge heart and is fun to be around. I am a wedding and event planner and I highly recommend Bethany for your photography needs!

Angela Byrd Stylist Angela Byrd Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with Bethany...I know she'll highlight the beauty of the hair and makeup. She captures the most beautiful shots and is so easy to work with.

Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Bethany does an amazing job. She is talented and pleasant to work with. I would recommend her for your photography needs.

334 Irish Rose Rd Saint Augustine, FL, 32092
Location of (Bethany Walter Photography)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding