Saint Augustine, FL 32092 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About Bethany Walter Photography

I am a wedding and portrait photographer located in St Augustine, Florida. I travel to areas surrounding St Augustine for weddings and portraits. Ponte Vedra, Orlando, and Jacksonville are some of my most frequent spots. I am available for travel world-wide!

I am a member of The V List, The Celebration Society, a photographer and contributor for St Augustine Social, and shoot the Family Feature for St Augustine Social Magazine. I am also a member of Professional Photographers of America.

My work has been featured on Bridal Guide, Every Last Detail, The Celebration Society, HowHeAsked.com, The Wedding Concierge, Pretty My Party, Love Came Down, A Golden Locket, Hot Pink Brides, and Trendy Brides.

I love weddings and I love being able to photograph such a special time. I do not take for granted that a wedding is a once in a life time event and it is very humbling to be welcomed into such a time in a couple's life. From intimate weddings to elaborate, the emotions of the day are my favorite to capture. As the wedding day unfolds, you may be surprised by the emotions that come with it. But, those are my favorite to capture; the look on the groom's face when he sees his bride for the first time, the way the mother of the bride looks at her husband as he walks their daughter down the aisle, the way the mother of the groom looks at her son and sees him, briefly, as a small boy, to the look of pure joy on the bride and groom's faces as they turn to face their family and friends.

Every couple has a unique story! I hope to be able to tell a bit of yours.

Follow Bethany Walter Photography on

Bethany Walter Photography 5
Bethany Walter Photography 6
Bethany Walter Photography 7

Roselyn Hudson · Getting married on 12/29/2019

Most important decision you will make

Bethany is so kind, patient, and talented. She takes the most beautiful pictures and is always up to explore new places! Your wedding photographer is so important and the pictures they take will last a lifetime so they have to the BEST. Bethany will give you the royal treatment you deserve and the pictures are STUNNING. Working with Bethany was the best decision we made throughout our whole wedding process.

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Drew

Drew Russo · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing experience

Bethany was simply FANTASTIC! She is extremely flexible, professional, and personal and her candor, go-with-the-flow attitude helped keep everyone at ease throughout a hectic day. For our wedding, she was extremely accommodating as we had her and her staff member running all over the old city - and they did so with promptness and a smile. We paired her with a videographer that she had no prior experience with and she seamlessly blended and worked with. We cannot express enough how happy we are with our experience with Bethany as well as our finished product. STRONGLY, HUGELY RECOMMEND for your next event!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily Sestito · Married on 03/22/2019

Bethany is truly amazing!

Choosing Bethany as our photographer was easily the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! Her friendly demeanor and professionalism are hard to top. If you want someone who treats your wedding as if it were their own, then don't look any further! I wanted someone who was not only there to photograph the day, but someone who I knew was going to make my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera; and she did just that. Bethany was there every step of the way and was also one of the few vendors to email me updates and check-ins along the way. Her work is truly amazing and she makes any photo look beautiful! If you have any questions or doubts about choosing Bethany as your photographer feel free to reach out to me and I will make all of those go away. I highly suggest her to anyone looking for a photographer. Thank you Bethany for capturing our day perfectly; you and your work are simply amazing :)

Sent on 05/01/2019

Bethany Walter Photography Pricing

Bethany Walter Photography Price Rates

Bethany Walter Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Isla Spring Events
    Isla Spring Events Wedding Planners

Bethany is wonderful at photography and you can see her passion for it through her work! She has a very calm demeanor which is most helpful during big events such as weddings when things can become stressful. She also has a huge heart and is fun to be around. I am a wedding and event planner and I highly recommend Bethany for your photography needs!

• Angela Byrd Stylist
    Angela Byrd Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with Bethany...I know she'll highlight the beauty of the hair and makeup. She captures the most beautiful shots and is so easy to work with.

• Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant
    Ann Eastwick, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Bethany does an amazing job. She is talented and pleasant to work with. I would recommend her for your photography needs.

• Saint Augustine, 32092 See on map