J. Kennedy Wedding and Event Planning

Jacksonville, FL View map
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Located in Jacksonville, Florida, J. Kennedy Wedding and Event Planning orchestrates celebrations for couples in Sunshine State. Operating throughout the Jacksonville and Saint Augustine areas, this esteemed company provides an array of planning options for soon-to-be weds. As the owner and lead planner, Jordan Kennedy has an attentive and compassionate approach that is sure to impress you and your significant other. With decades worth of industry knowledge at her disposal, Jordan is determined to craft an event that expresses your spark.

Kennedy Wedding and Event Planning offers a selection of services designed to ensure that your special day is executed without any hiccups. From full-service planning to day-of coordination, each package is tailored to each couple鈥檚 specific requirements. Jordan and her team are experienced in arranging many types of weddings, such as destination, military, and religious celebrations. Specific services include:

• Budget management
  • Creation of timelines and to-do lists
  • Event design
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kassidy
    Kassidy B. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!! Heather was so help & so reassuring my day would be perfect.

I hired this company as a wedding planner and had the pleasure of getting Heather as my coordinator. She was so awesome and helped in every little way. Literally went above and beyond, completely exceed my expectations. No complaints from me, I would totally book again.
  • Montana
    Montana S. Married on 12/31/2021

A Dream to Work With

I highly recommend Jordan for wedding coordination and planning. I hired Jordan for day of coordination and she was amazing to work with throughout the entire process. She is kind, calm, patient, professional, fun, organized and a doer - everything I wanted for my day of coordinator! We cannot thank Jordan enough for the amazing job she did in making our special day a dream come true.

While all of her work was impressive, I must highlight a few. As a day of coordinator, she understands that she must begin her process weeks out from the day. She began by contacting all of my vendors and drafted our timeline. She was so patient during the timeline process because I made several changes and tweaks but she was so thorough at documenting the adjustments and nailed it down perfectly. I was nervous that my vision of the day would be difficult to pull off because we had several special requests like a fake exit on a boat. It happened right after our ceremony and before the cocktail hour and it was executed just how I imagined it but I know it wouldn鈥檛 have been possible without Jordan.

The next thing I鈥檒l say about Jordan is she will be your right hand woman through out your entire day. By the end of the night you will be thick as thieves. She is on your side and on your side only which I loved!!! Whether she was scrubbing dirt off my dress before the ceremony, helping my mom to minimize her stress or taking a thousand directions from the family and/or vendors, she made sure it was aligned with my wants and needs while executing it flawlessly. And somehow she remembered to save the prints of me and my husband from the photo booth.

Any bride will be lucky to have Jordan managing and coordinating their day. I am so glad I found Jordan and couldn鈥檛 have imagined my day without her.

Jordan - thank you again x1000000 for making our day run smoothly. It was absolutely perfect and everything I imagined it to be. You are so wonderful at your job and wish you all the success in the world.

Josh and Montana Shockley
    12.31.2021
    St Simons Island, GA
  • Sydney
    Sydney S. Married on 09/25/2021

Phenomenal

Jordan is nothing short of amazing. I contacted her with a little over a month until our wedding (there was a miscommunication with my venue and them supplying a coordinator). Jordan was quick to respond and adapt to what plans had already been made, what we wanted and the vision we had in mind. She kept in touch with me and my husband and all of our vendors during the weeks and days before the wedding and made the whole process so smooth and easy. It had rained the few days before the wedding, causing our ceremony site to flood. I immediately called Jordan and she was so calming and reassuring, she threw out a few ideas and we picked one and went with it. It turned out PERFECTLY. The day of the wedding, she eased all of my fears, kept in communication with me while we were getting ready. Other than a few phone calls, this was my first time meeting her and it felt like we had known each other for years. She was so sweet, so personable and so calming. Once I arrived to the venue, it was stunning, she and the venue staff had made all of my wedding dreams come true. Jordan was there for every question, little emergency and need that was presented throughout the day. I truly could not have asked for a better, more professional, patient and comforting coordinator. She kept our day running so smoothly and took care of EVERYTHING, from pinning boutonni猫res and keeping groomsmen in check to calming our overwhelmed flower girl and emotional parents. I HIGHLY recommend Jordan and her company to any bride that is looking for a coordinator. Like I said, she is nothing short of amazing.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

103 South Bartram Trail Jacksonville, FL, 32187
Location of (J. Kennedy Wedding and Event Planning)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding