Maspeth, NY 11378 Map · Phone number

About J. Ann Photography

J. Ann Photography is a NYC based Event and Portrait photographer.

New York born and raised, it's no surprise I found a love for photography with so much inspiration around me. I grew up in the Bronx and first discovered this amazing world of capturing life when I was very young. If you ask my family, they will tell you that I never went anywhere without my camera. I took photos of everything I could, running around like the papparazzi with my little Polaroid. Of course over the years the camera has changed a bit but the goal always remained the same: caputure the life around me so I could hold on to it forever. For me, I love being able to just sit down and look through all my photos of old friends, family trips, places I've been to and haven't been for a while. I have a general rule with my friends/family when taking photographs of them and they ask me to 'delete' one they may not like of themselves: "I don't care how bad you think you look in a picture or how embarrassed you are about what you are doing in a picture. You did it, it happened, it should be remembered." These always turn out to be my favorite pictures to look at because I don't just see the funny hair or the crazy stunt being performed in it; I'm remembering all the events that led up to that picture and that is what makes me smile and laugh.

The thing that makes me happier is knowing one of my photos will do that for someone else.

Follow J. Ann Photography on

Icon
kmgettingready76

2 Reviews for J. Ann Photography

jillian · Married on 10/31/2014

Jessie is amazing. I chose to go with her well before I was even engaged. She was basically my first "must have" vendor. Her work is incredible.. how she captured our before reception photos on camera was insane. She has an eye for what works best (regarding texture, color, etc). Shes already sent us a few shots and I'm blown away. I'm really not surprised I'm already this happy with what we have... and cannot wait to see the rest. So great to work with her!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Jessie is simply AMAZING! She did such a great job with our wedding day pictures. I felt very comfortable with her since the first day we met. I told her what I wanted and did not want and she did that and more. She was able to capture who we are and created memories that will last forever! I would definitely recommend her, she is very professional and very creative.

Sent on 08/11/2013

J. Ann Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Designs By Rose
    Designs By Rose Wedding Florists

FANTASTIC!! Photos that will keep the memories forever! Wonderful person to work with.

• Maspeth, 11378 See on map
    Always Open - drop me a line anytime!