Ivy Marie Weddings

1435 Lawrence Smith Rd, Hayesville, NC 28904 Map · Phone number

About Ivy Marie Weddings

Ivy Marie Weddings is a full service wedding planning company based in Atlanta, Georgia. They are dedicated to making the wedding of your dreams a reality. The skilled coordinators at Ivy Marie Weddings have used their expertise to plan over 250 weddings. More than anything, Ivy Marie Weddings will work closely with you to make sure you are completely satisfied with every aspect of your wedding.

The kind people at Ivy Marie Weddings understand how stress weddings can be. But with their comprehensive wedding planning services, you can be sure that your wedding will be totally stress-free. With friendly service and a passion for planning, Ivy Marie Weddings is the perfect choice for your big day.

Follow Ivy Marie Weddings on

Ivy Marie Weddings 7
  • Jennie

Jennie Chamness · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing choice

Our wedding was a bit rushed to say the least, we were planning to have it at a different time but my husband lost his only brother, then before we knew it the end of the year crept up! I reached out and met Ivy and she was get, she got a sense of my style and preference and my wedding colors and ran with it and did an amazing job! She kept my wedding on schedule and helped with anything I needed with planning, and the wedding day itself! She did my flowers perfectly and coordinated my wedding perfect, making sure there was no detail missed. :) Thank you for making my day so special! :)

Ivy Marie Weddings 8
    Ivy Marie Weddings 19
    Ivy Marie Weddings 20
    Ivy Marie Weddings 21

Ivy Marie Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a whirlwind of a planning experience but I knew we would get it done!! I wish you all the best :)

Stephanie Lee · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection

Ivy is SO amazing at what she does it just seems effortless. She truly made my day beyond perfect and amazing that I don’t know how I would have done it without her. She was both my florist and coordinator! I look back on that day wishing I could do it all over again! HIGHLY recommend! Thanks again, Ivy!

Ivy Marie Weddings 22
    Ivy Marie Weddings 23
    Ivy Marie Weddings 24

Ivy Marie Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words. I truly enjoyed working with you and your mom throughout the entire planning period! I wish you all the best :)

Jennifer Davenport · Married on 09/22/2018

Outstanding!

Ivy is incredible! So friendly and extremely helpful with everything and the flowers were BEAUTIFUL! I could not have asked for more for my wedding.

Ivy Marie Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was such a pleasure to work with you both!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Ivy Marie Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,450.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3