Ivy Marie Weddings Reviews

Ivy Marie Weddings 5
  • Summer

Summer Duckett Pecoraro · Married on 10/19/2019

Best of the BEST

Where to begin with Ivy? I literally (and jokingly) asked her to be one of my bridesmaids the first time I met her! She was a blessing we didn't know we needed! We were married at the Barn of Tatum Acres and Ivy was our day-of coordinator and florist but she was so much MORE. She went above and BEYOND any expectations. She brings you so much confidence throughout the entire wedding planning process and so much ease the day-of. Our flowers were GORGEOUS. I received so many compliments. Ivy was so attentive to every detail and truly makes you feel like nothing could go wrong on your day. I cannot recommend her enough!! Look no more, she's your girl!

Ivy Marie Weddings 6
    Ivy Marie Weddings 7
    Ivy Marie Weddings 8
    Ivy Marie Weddings 9
    Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Jennie

Jennie Chamness · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing choice

Our wedding was a bit rushed to say the least, we were planning to have it at a different time but my husband lost his only brother, then before we knew it the end of the year crept up! I reached out and met Ivy and she was get, she got a sense of my style and preference and my wedding colors and ran with it and did an amazing job! She kept my wedding on schedule and helped with anything I needed with planning, and the wedding day itself! She did my flowers perfectly and coordinated my wedding perfect, making sure there was no detail missed. :) Thank you for making my day so special! :)

Ivy Marie Weddings 10
    Ivy Marie Weddings 21
    Ivy Marie Weddings 22
    Ivy Marie Weddings 23

Ivy Marie Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a whirlwind of a planning experience but I knew we would get it done!! I wish you all the best :)

Stephanie Lee · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection

Ivy is SO amazing at what she does it just seems effortless. She truly made my day beyond perfect and amazing that I don’t know how I would have done it without her. She was both my florist and coordinator! I look back on that day wishing I could do it all over again! HIGHLY recommend! Thanks again, Ivy!

Ivy Marie Weddings 24
    Ivy Marie Weddings 25
    Ivy Marie Weddings 26

Ivy Marie Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words. I truly enjoyed working with you and your mom throughout the entire planning period! I wish you all the best :)

Jennifer Davenport · Married on 09/22/2018

Outstanding!

Ivy is incredible! So friendly and extremely helpful with everything and the flowers were BEAUTIFUL! I could not have asked for more for my wedding.

Ivy Marie Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was such a pleasure to work with you both!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Caroline E · Married on 05/19/2018

A quality, straight-forward, dependable wedding coordinator who has it together

Let me just tell you that Ivy is the sh*t. I appreciated her down-to-earth mannerism and the fact that she was more than competent at what she does. She's thought everything (and I mean everything) through before it even pops into your mind. You're in safe hands with her. She's the real deal.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Ivy Marie Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much dear for the kind words! It was my absolute pleasure working with you. I wish you all the best :)
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

Wedding Planner

Ivy was a dream to work with. I fully believe that our wedding wouldn’t have been as perfect if it wasn’t for her. She took all of the stress away for myself and family so we could focus on soaking in every moment. Her assistant was wonderful as well. She followed me around with a blanket so I wouldn’t get cold during pictures. The both of them were able to make a room flip within 15 minutes due to weather. I can’t thank Ivy enough for everything she did for us on our special day!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Ivy Marie Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words Courtney! I am so glad that I got to be apart of your special day!!

Mom · Married on 11/01/2014

Exceptional service!

Ivy has been a huge asset to my venues. She is very detail oriented and the best coordinator I have worked with. Her florals are beautiful, reasonable and very professionally done. I highly recommend Ivy Marie Weddings for both coordinating and wedding florals.

Ivy Marie Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for everything! I love working at The Barn at Tatum Acres and The Corner District. Both venues have my heart! You are the best!