Unique Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,975 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,975 Package Price

Unique Events is a full-service wedding planning company located in Blairsville, Georgia that specializes in destination weddings in the beautiful North Georgia mountains. Our team of professional planners are focused on YOU and providing you with a seamless event that reflects your style and personality. We will handle every detail and provide you with a stress-free day. Whether you want a big wedding in front of a stunning chapel or a quaint, intimate wedding in front of a waterfall, we will plan and organize the wedding of your dreams!

Services Offered:

Unique Events offers many services from full-service planning to day-of coordination, elopements, micro-weddings to Officiant services.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$975

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,975

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,950

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$65

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Phoebe K. Married on 05/28/2022

Perfect and easy

I loved working with Andrea and her team. Things were easy and smooth.
    Lindsey T. Married on 04/09/2022

Stress free, perfection!

Andrea truly is a gift at her job. She made everything so reasonable and meaningful while planning our wedding. Any question or concern I had, she was so quick to respond with an honest answer. I can 100% say I went through the planning process stress free all thanks to her. Our wedding day was cold...snowing in fact....but I still never felt stressed or overwhelmed. She handled everything very professionally and in a timely manner. I am so glad we booked her for our wedding!

Unique Events's reply:

Lindsey! Thank you so much for your rave review! My goal is to provide stress-free planning and 5-star service on your wedding day so I am thrilled to hear this! Warm wishes for a lifetime of happiness together, Andrea
  • Adrenne
    Adrenne H. Married on 02/12/2022

Shes the best!

I could'nt have asked for someone better than Andrea. She made my day exactly what i wanted and without hesitation.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Andrea Boykin
Andrea Boykin
Owner/Wedding Planner

Unique Events started shortly after I moved to north Georgia to be closer to its natural beauty. I was asked to help locate venues for out of town couples, create a wedding cake for another couple, make bouquets and decorate for a bride..It quickly became clear to me that there was a great need for wedding planning and coordination in this area. I feel privileged to be such a personal and intimate part of every couple’s wedding.

I think the most important part of the wedding day is that it reflects the couple. We work closely together on every detail, to make sure your special day is all about you!

How my clients have characterized me: personable, kind, warm, understanding, proactive, organized, detail oriented, flexible, friendly, sweet, responsive, hardworking, helpful, knowledgeable, calm, confident, and has a can-do attitude. How I see myself: upbeat, fun, a bit silly, team player, organized, planner, resourceful, and innovative.

Ben Boykin
Ben Boykin
Officiant

Meet Reverend Ben! Unique Events Weddings' resident wedding officiant, Ben Boykin, is an ordained minister and performs faith-based or secular ceremonies. “As a wedding officiant, I believe the ceremony is the most important commitment in a couple’s life, and seek to meet their needs” says Ben. “A great wedding officiant has the ability to listen to the bride and groom, and help them create a ceremony that best reflects their values,”

What our couples say about Ben: warm, caring, professional, made us feel at ease, very caring and personable.

Paradise Hills, Winery Resort and Spa Paradise Hills, Winery Resort and Spa Winery Weddings

Unique Events is your guarantee to putting together the day of your dreams. We have worked with Unique Events on numerous destination weddings and recommend them to every bride looking for full service wedding coordination. Professional and with a keen eye to details, Unique Events is our preferred vendor for wedding planning and coordination.

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

The Flower Garden The Flower Garden Wedding Florists

The Flower Garden has a long and pleasant history with Andrea Boykin, owner of Unique Events. Our experience with Andrea is that her expertise not only provides a stress-free environment for her clients, but also for those of us who work closely with her. Andrea is detail oriented, yet flexible and gifted in her assistance to accomplish each bride’s vision, and for that we are very appreciative.

hwy 76 Blairsville, GA, 30512
7068519106

Mon-Thur. 9am-5pm Friday 9am-2pm Saturday by apt. only Sunday closed
Location of (Unique Events)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding