hwy 76, Blairsville, GA 30512 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Unique Events

Unique Events is a full-service wedding planning company located in Blairsville, Georgia that specializes in destination weddings in the beautiful North Georgia mountains. Our team of professional planners are focused on YOU and providing you with a seamless event that reflects your style and personality. We will handle every detail and provide you with a stress-free day. Whether you want a big wedding in front of a stunning chapel or a quaint, intimate wedding in front of a waterfall, we will plan and organize the wedding of your dreams!

Services Offered:

Unique Events offers many services from full-service planning to day-of coordination, elopements, micro-weddings to Officiant services.

Follow Unique Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Rema Events & Rentals

98 Reviews for Unique Events

• Steven

Steven B. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Beautiful Mid-Pandemic October Wedding

We found this venue after a colleague's son had his wedding there. We absolutely fell in love with the venue as soon as we saw the photos and visited. Linda and Andrea are absolutely amazing and went above and beyond to make our wedding day spectacular. We were truly impressed with how flexible they were in response to COVID 19. We couldn't imagine anything being better. Definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Steven and Sara! It was such a joy working with you and what a beautiful and fun wedding!
  • David

David S. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Amazing Experience

Working with Andrea and Jessica was such a pleasure. They were organized and responsive. They guided us every step of the way and were outstanding on the day of our ceremony. Everything thing they did for us made our experience fun and stress free.

Sent on 12/01/2020

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much David! We were more than happy to help make your day so special, and we are so glad that it was fun and stress free!

Tamm M. · Married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful job making my daughters wedding dreams come true!

Andrea and Jessica were great, very professional and friendly. All the experience was evident as everything and every idea they had surpassed my expectations!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Tamm! It was our pleasure to help you with your special day and make it as special as possible!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Unique Events Pricing

Unique Events Price Rates

Unique Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 975
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1975
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3950
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 65
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Unique Events

Andrea Boykin

Andrea Boykin

Owner/Wedding Planner

Unique Events started shortly after I moved to north Georgia to be closer to its natural beauty. I was asked to help locate venues for out of town couples, create a wedding cake for another couple, make bouquets and decorate for a bride..It quickly became clear to me that there was a great need for wedding planning and coordination in this area. I feel privileged to be such a personal and intimate part of every couple’s wedding.

I think the most important part of the wedding day is that it reflects the couple. We work closely together on every detail, to make sure your special day is all about you!

How my clients have characterized me: personable, kind, warm, understanding, proactive, organized, detail oriented, flexible, friendly, sweet, responsive, hardworking, helpful, knowledgeable, calm, confident, and has a can-do attitude. How I see myself: upbeat, fun, a bit silly, team player, organized, planner, resourceful, and innovative.

Jessica Ashcraft

Jessica Ashcraft

Lead Coordinator

I am Jessica Ashcraft, Lead Coordinator for Unique Events. I started out working for Unique Events when I was a young teenage girl, doing little things here and there to earn some money. However, I quickly fell in love with entire wedding process and loved that romantic and energetic feeling in the air. There is something so magical about creating a setting for the most perfect day of your life. I love what I do, and am so blessed to have the opportunity to share and help in one of life’s most precious and perfect moment.

As a newlywed myself, I can definitely say that having someone to plan and coordinate the day is a must. I was so caught up in the moment, laughing and crying with friends, getting ready, taking pictures, that I did not have time, nor did I want any of my friends or close family to leave me to go set up and make sure everyone was on track for the day. I know how stressful wedding planning can be, and that is why I am here…. Between the planning, the tastings, the dress shopping, and the all-around excited rush, there is always a great feeling knowing that your day is being handled and prepared by someone that will help you with what you want, how you want it, and when you want it. That is what I am here to do for you, and I am so excited to get started on your special day!

Ben Boykin

Ben Boykin

Officiant

Meet Reverend Ben! Unique Events Weddings' resident wedding officiant, Ben Boykin, is an ordained minister and performs faith-based or secular ceremonies. “As a wedding officiant, I believe the ceremony is the most important commitment in a couple’s life, and seek to meet their needs” says Ben. “A great wedding officiant has the ability to listen to the bride and groom, and help them create a ceremony that best reflects their values,”

What our couples say about Ben: warm, caring, professional, made us feel at ease, very caring and personable.

• Paradise Hills, Winery Resort and Spa Winery Weddings

Unique Events is your guarantee to putting together the day of your dreams. We have worked with Unique Events on numerous destination weddings and recommend them to every bride looking for full service wedding coordination. Professional and with a keen eye to details, Unique Events is our preferred vendor for wedding planning and coordination.

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• hwy 76 Blairsville, GA, 30512 See on map
    706-940-4112 (Phone number)
    Mon-Thur. 9am-5pm Friday 9am-2pm Saturday by apt. only Sunday closed
    Location of (Unique Events)