hwy 76, Blairsville, GA 30512 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Unique Events

Unique Events is a full-service wedding planning company located in Atlanta, Georgia that specializes in elegant weddings in the beautiful North Georgia mountains. These professional planners are focused on you and providing you with a seamless event that reflects your personal style and personality. They will handle every detail and provide you with a stress-free day. Whether you want a big wedding in front of a stunning waterfall or a quaint, intimate wedding in a rustic chapel, they will help organize and create the wedding of your dreams!

Unique Events offers many services from full planning to day-of coordination. These coordination services include:

• Budget analysis

Videos 1 Video

88 Reviews for Unique Events

Kayley Howard · Married on 10/14/2020

Amazing, friendly, reliable

Andrea, Jessica, and the entire unique events team made all of my wedding dreams come true! I could not have asked for a better/stress free wedding day and it was all thanks to Andrea and her team! Highly recommend them if you want a stress free wedding day that everyone will be able to cherish forever!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayley! It was our absolute pleasure to help make your day stress free and everything you hoped for!

Kayla · Married on 10/10/2020

So wonderful to work with!

Andrea was so helpful with every step in the wedding process! She listened to everything that we wanted and made it happen! Even when it rained on our big day, they were there to help everything go smoothly! Her and her team even helped wring water out of my dress several times throughout the day! I’m so glad we had them there with us every step of the way!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Ferland · Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful Experience - 10/10

Andrea was wonderful to work with! We changed our entire wedding plan about 6 weeks before the wedding and she was so flexible and instrumental in helping us get organized with all the changes. She went above and beyond on our wedding day to make sure it was perfect.

Sent on 10/15/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Unique Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 875
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1750
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 65
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Unique Events 1
    Elope in the North Georgia Mountains!
    We specialize in Elopements and small, intimate weddings with several options for you to select from: waterfalls,cabin, lake and mountain views, to name a few. Starting as low as $350

Team of Unique Events

Andrea Boykin

Andrea Boykin

Owner/Wedding Planner

Unique Events started shortly after I moved to north Georgia to be closer to its natural beauty. I was asked to help locate venues for out of town couples, create a wedding cake for another couple, make bouquets and decorate for a bride..It quickly became clear to me that there was a great need for wedding planning and coordination in this area. I feel privileged to be such a personal and intimate part of every couple’s wedding.

I think the most important part of the wedding day is that it reflects the couple. We work closely together on every detail, to make sure your special day is all about you!

How my clients have characterized me: personable, kind, warm, understanding, proactive, organized, detail oriented, flexible, friendly, sweet, responsive, hardworking, helpful, knowledgeable, calm, confident, and has a can-do attitude. How I see myself: upbeat, fun, a bit silly, team player, organized, planner, resourceful, and innovative.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Jessica Ashcraft

Jessica Ashcraft

Lead Coordinator

I am Jessica Ashcraft, Lead Coordinator for Unique Events. I started out working for Unique Events when I was a young teenage girl, doing little things here and there to earn some money. However, I quickly fell in love with entire wedding process and loved that romantic and energetic feeling in the air. There is something so magical about creating a setting for the most perfect day of your life. I love what I do, and am so blessed to have the opportunity to share and help in one of life’s most precious and perfect moment.

As a newlywed myself, I can definitely say that having someone to plan and coordinate the day is a must. I was so caught up in the moment, laughing and crying with friends, getting ready, taking pictures, that I did not have time, nor did I want any of my friends or close family to leave me to go set up and make sure everyone was on track for the day. I know how stressful wedding planning can be, and that is why I am here…. Between the planning, the tastings, the dress shopping, and the all-around excited rush, there is always a great feeling knowing that your day is being handled and prepared by someone that will help you with what you want, how you want it, and when you want it. That is what I am here to do for you, and I am so excited to get started on your special day!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Paradise Hills, Winery Resort and Spa Winery Weddings

Unique Events is your guarantee to putting together the day of your dreams. We have worked with Unique Events on numerous destination weddings and recommend them to every bride looking for full service wedding coordination. Professional and with a keen eye to details, Unique Events is our preferred vendor for wedding planning and coordination.

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Blairsville, 30512 See on map
    706-940-4112 (Phone number)
    mon-thur. 9am-5pm friday 9am-2pm Saturday by apt. only Sunday closed
    Location of (Unique Events)