102A Cleveland Street, Blairsville, GA 30512 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Flower Garden

The Flower Garden has proudly served the North Georgia Mountain and Western North Carolina area with style and a strong work ethic since 1995. We are completely committed to offering distinctive flowers backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making every experience a pleasant one.

Follow The Flower Garden on

74dabcd3a1f345c2 1414454947628 103730357353710365262784310723789616054643o

39 Reviews for The Flower Garden

Hannah Pane · Married on 12/21/2019

Flower Garden

Amazing experience with Ms. Patty. They went above and beyond and I couldn’t ask for anything more!

Sent on 12/23/2019

The Flower Garden's reply:

Hannah, Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you! Can't wait to see some photos! We wish you the best!!!!!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful, Thoughtful, and Creative Touches for Discerning Brides

Working with Patty at The Flower Garden was one of the highlights of planning my entire wedding. When selecting a florist for my North Georgia wedding, I reached out to several companies (including many in the Metro Atlanta area) with a difficult request – a limited budget and a plea for peonies in September (out-of-season and not growing well due to the very hot summer we were experiencing). The Flower Garden was the ONLY vendor that said they would even try to obtain peonies for my special day. All of the others claimed it would be impossible given the season and my limited budget. Patty worked diligently with me to make my budget work with my dream wedding. She offered creative, thoughtful suggestions that proved she was most interested in helping me design my day on my terms – such as using the bridesmaid bouquets as centerpieces on a few of the tables and suggesting I use loose eucalyptus laid in a circle rather than the more expensive wreath of eucalyptus I thought I wanted. The Flower Garden cares about its customers. They truly went above and beyond to make my day even more beautiful than I imagined. They took the time to get to know me. They know their flowers and they know their brides. I would recommend The Flower Garden wholeheartedly to anyone looking for their perfect florist. It was one of the best decisions I made during the planning process. Patty is an absolute gem and an asset to the world of florals. My day was even more beautiful because of her.

Sent on 09/28/2019

The Flower Garden's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! You were a joy to work with!!! We wish you and Alex many, many, many years of happiness!
  • Claire

Claire Bovat · Married on 09/07/2019

The Flower Garden -I could not feel luckier to find them!

Working with Patty at The Flower Garden Blairsville was an absolute joy. Not only did I love my flowers, garland, and candelabras but they were so flexible to work with! They also were very mindful about my budget and made it very apparent they were willing to work with me to make sure everything look beautiful! They also accommodated an extra table added to my head table in the last few hours before the wedding with ease. If I can ever use TFGB again for an event, I certainly will!

Sent on 09/23/2019

The Flower Garden's reply:

Thank you so much Claire! I enjoyed working with You!! Your Mom and your Mother-in-law were super sweet to work with as well! Can't wait to see the photos!!! We wish You and Jim many. many , many years of happiness!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Flower Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 100.00
    $ 2047
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Formal Elegance Hair and Makeup Studios Wedding Hair & Makeup

Every wedding I am performing services for, Flower Garden is also providing beautiful flowers for! They do a fantastic job in catering to their clients. All my brides use and love the services that are rendered by Flower Garden!

• The Ridges Resort on Lake Chatuge Hotel Weddings

The Flower Garden could not be any better of a partner to work with! I refer all The Ridges couples to them and they are always so happy with the work that these fantastic ladies do. They are always willing to lend a helping hand too! Just wonderful people and beautiful work!

• Unique Events Wedding Planners

I have been working with the Flower Garden for several years now and can't say enough wonderful things about them. The entire staff is always very friendly and helpful. They are very creative and have a gift for realizing their clients' vision. They are the only florist I recommend to all my Brides! Thank you ladies for your unprecedented service!

• 102A Cleveland Street Blairsville, 30512 See on map
    7068975778 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (The Flower Garden)