Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

114 Reviews for Cavender Castle

Centerpieces (2)
Barware (2)
China (2)
Indoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
In-House Catering (1)
Outside Cake (1)
Stations (1)
Tastings (1)
Shuttle (1)

Top notch people running this establishment! Very helpful and very reasonable pricing. I have a totally DIY wedding but the owners still offered advice and help if we needed anything. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a DIY/Outdoor venue...gorgeous, we are very pleased.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Aisle Markers, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Pet Friendly

We had originally planned to get married at the courthouse, not wanting to spend a lot of money on a ceremony that not many people would be coming to. I am so glad I found this place and we decided to have the ceremony here. Our wedding was beautiful. Thank you so much for making our new beginning so special!

Profile Picture Sherry, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cyndi, Rick, and Delaney have been the best! I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else for any occasion in the future. Mike and I loved the experience so much we are already planning to go back for a renewal of our vows (in a few years of course). I wholeheartedly recommend Cavender Castle for weddings and events big or small. There is no better value for the money and they will work with you to make sure you get exactly what you want.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet