Small Wedding Experts

Dahlonega, GA View map

We specialize in Elopements and Intimate Weddings for up to 25 guest throughout North Georgia.

Looking for an affordable, small wedding? Let us show you how we can help you plan your wedding ceremony (and possibly a reception) at a Cabin/Vacation Rental, Historic Hotel, B&B, Waterfall, State Park, and other unique locations in North Georgia.

If you want a memorable wedding without all the cost you should check us out. You will not find a better option to getting married at the Courthouse than us.

Give us a call to learn how we can provide you with an affordable, memorable wedding!

4.9 out of 5 rating

• ALEX
    Alex M. Married on 10/05/2021

Great experience

They were amazing and made us feel like we were home. Gave us enough time to walk around, dress up and get ready for the ceremony. They also were very patient with our two kids, 5 and 1 year old. That meant a lot for us.

Small Wedding Experts's reply:

Alex- We love having children attend weddings at Cavender Castle! Thanks so much for your wonderful review and for letting us assist with your wedding. We wish you all the best!
    Cary Married on 09/25/2021

Perfect!

Our day was made so PERFECT!!! No words can explain how special it was made by this family owned and ran business. All 20 something guest had a blast and not a dry eye in the house. It was all extremely affordable and very intimate. Thank you to Reverend Rick and his family for EVERYTHING ❤️🥰

Small Wedding Experts's reply:

Cary-
    The pleasure was all ours! You are a beautiful couple and we really enjoyed serving your family and friends!
    Rev Rick Durham
    Teri Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book them because you won’t regret it!!

I cannot express how grateful I am to to this team. I don’t do reviews often but I feel so strongly about this one, I want it to be perfect, just like my wedding. From the first day I met with Rick, he gave us advise about the date of the wedding that completely changed how stressed we were trying to accommodate everyone. The team was organized and kept me on track the entire time. Every question I had was answered with pleasure and never made me feel like I was a burden. The day of was just amazing and they thought of everything and I was able to just worry about enjoying the day. I recommend this team with all my heart and soul. So much so, I know we will be using them to renew our vowels in the future. Until next time team! Thank you for all your hard work and making our day about celebrating.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ceremonies By Rick Ceremonies By Rick Wedding Officiants

Great company to get married at if you are looking at a small wedding in North Georgia!. They do weddings at Waterfalls, Scenic Overlooks, Cabins, Lakes and other special locations throughout North Georgia.

Cavender Castle
4.9 out of 5 rating , 119 Reviews
· Mansion Weddings

122 Cavender Castle Drive Dahlonega, GA, 30533

Every day by appointment
Location of (Small Wedding Experts)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding