121 Cavender Castle Drive, Dahlonega, GA 30533 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Pricing

About Ceremonies By Rick

How did I get from corporate America to wedding ceremonies?

I believe that life should be about doing what you enjoy, and not just making money. After leaving the international business life behind in 2004, I "retired" to North Georgia to assist my wife Cyndi with her fledgling wedding venue Cavender Castle.

Over the next couple of years I observed other ministers and officiants as they conducted weddings. With a background in sales and public speaking, I was amazed at how boring most of the ceremonies were. And, worse than that, most officiants did nothing to personalize their ceremony for the couple they were marrying. I knew I could do better.

So I did my homework and became an ordained a non-denominational minister.

Through that process I learned not only how to make a marriage legal, but how to make the ceremony touching, memorable, and meaningful for the couple and all theirmguests. Most importantly I learned how to celebrate the relationship being honored at a wedding.

I started by doing a few small ceremonies at our Cavender Castle venue. But it became crystal clear… I had finally found my passion!.

One of the skills that I am most proud of is learning how to incorporate children into my weddings in a way that makes them feel both included, and important, to both the wedding and the new family being created.

Today with almost a thousand ceremonies under my belt, I have become perhaps the busiest wedding officiants in the country. In addition to doing ceremonies at wedding venues everywhere I also conduct weddings at waterfalls, lakes, rivers, beaches, and cabins throughout the USA.

To make the planning process easy for you I have designed a special Online Ceremony Builder that provides every couple with complete control over the style, content, and wording of their ceremony. My clients love how they can add their own personal touch into their wedding and avoid any surprises on their wedding day!

wedding officiants042
wedding officiants001

• Videos 1

125 Reviews for Ceremonies By Rick

Alexis · Married on 10/19/2018

Rick made our ceremony personalized and thoughtful!

We hired Rick as our officiant and were unbelievably happy with how customized and thoughtful he made it. He listened to exactly what we wanted and made sure our moments under the arbor felt personal and heart felt. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for his services!

Don · Married on 09/28/2018

Performed a wonderful ceremony for my wife and I at Minnehaha Falls. He was so easy to work with and was genuinely passionate about our ceremony. He did a masterful job and made both of us feel special.

Michael · Married on 06/21/2018

Rick was very accommodating and professional.

Ceremonies By Rick Pricing

Ceremonies By Rick Price Rates

Ceremonies By Rick FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 351.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 197.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 98.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• North Grove Hall
    North Grove Hall Banquet Halls

Rick really cares about the couples wants and desires and is a full time wedding officiate.

• Waterfall Wedding Experts
    Waterfall Wedding Experts Park & Outdoor Weddings

Rev Rick is our "Go-To" officiant for our weddings all over North Georgia! Brides love his Online Ceremony Builder!

• Cavender Castle
    Cavender Castle Banquet Halls

The best officiant in North Georgia! His On-Line Ceremony Builder gives our brides complete control of the style and wording of their ceremony. No surprises with Rev. Rick!

• 121 Cavender Castle Drive Dahlonega, GA 30533 See on map
    (706) 654-6268 (Phone number)