Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ceremonies By Rick

Ceremonies from a Charismatic and Professional Officiant with all the personal touches.

How did I get from corporate America to wedding ceremonies?

I believe that life should be about doing what you enjoy, and not just making money.   After leaving the international business life behind in 2004, I “retired” to North Georgia to assist my wife Cyndi with her fledgling wedding venue Cavender Castle.

Over the next couple of years I observed other ministers and officiants as they conducted weddings. With a background in sales and public speaking, I was amazed at how boring most of  the ceremonies were.   And, worse than that, most officiants did nothing to personalize their ceremony for the couple they were marrying.   I knew I could do better.

So I did my homework and became an ordained a non-denominational minister.

Through that process I learned not only how to make a marriage legal, but how to make the ceremony touching, memorable, and meaningful for the couple and all theirmguests.  Most importantly I learned how to celebrate the relationship being honored at a wedding.

I started by doing a few small ceremonies at our Cavender Castle venue.   But it became crystal clear… I had finally found my passion!.

One of the skills that I am most proud of is learning how to incorporate children into my weddings in a way that makes them feel both included, and important, to both the wedding and the new family being created.

Today with almost a thousand ceremonies under my belt, I have become perhaps the busiest wedding officiants in the country. In addition to doing ceremonies at wedding venues everywhere I also conduct weddings at waterfalls, lakes, rivers, beaches, and cabins throughout the USA.

To make the planning process easy for you I have designed a special Online Ceremony Builder that provides every couple with complete control over the style, content, and wording of their ceremony.  My clients love how they can add their own personal touch into their wedding and avoid any surprises on  their wedding day!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Atlanta

115 Reviews for Ceremonies By Rick

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Non-religious (1)
Customized Vows (1)
No Denomination (1)
Agnostic (1)

Rev Rick was awesome! He's so friendly. Our ceremony went off as perfectly as we'd hoped. He is a true professional and provides a tool to very quickly allow you to put together your idea of the perfect ceremony, or create your own - the flexibility is amazing! We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Agnostic, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Rev. Rick was a wonderful addition to our wedding! He was very responsive and made the process so easy with the ceremony builder process he has. My husband is non-religious while I am religious and Rev. Rick allowed us to customize our ceremony based on both my husband and I's needs. He made the whole ceremony very personal and heartfelt, which all of our guests loved. Thank you Rev. Rick for making our day even more special! :)

Profile Picture Katrina, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Highly Recommended! Rick was very accommodating to our needs.

Profile Picture Bill, 9/14/17, 1 Review

My Photo Album

30 Photos

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Rick really cares about the couples wants and desires and is a full time wedding officiate.

Rick does an great job! He is professional and reliable. We always recommend Ceremonies by Rick to all of our brides when in need of an officiant. You won't be disappointed with Rick!

Rev Rick is our "Go-To" officiant for our weddings all over North Georgia! Brides love his Online Ceremony Builder!

The best officiant in North Georgia! His On-Line Ceremony Builder gives our brides complete control of the style and wording of their ceremony. No surprises with Rev. Rick!

Events