138 Florida Ave, Macon, GA 31204 Map · Phone number

About Weddings For All

Weddings are our business AND our passion! From the intimate elopement to the large formal event, we will be with you from the beginning, working diligently to ensure that you have the wedding of your dreams, on the budget of your reality.

As ordained ministers and also experienced wedding and event planners and coordinators, we are your one stop shop for all of your Middle Georgia wedding needs. Let us help you put together a package and take the stress off of dealing with all of the minute details of your big day.

You will never hear the words "But that's tradition!" from us, because we believe the only traditions there should be on what should be the most personal day of your life, are the traditions you choose to create.

We are all inclusive and anyone who can legally be married is welcomed with open arms. We are allies who will continue to fight to preserve Marriage Equality.

Please visit our website and contact us now for more information!

www.willowcottageweddings.com

Weddings For All 1
Weddings For All 2
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/20/2018

Our wedding was a breeze, thanks to Kelly at Willow Cottage Weddings. I was able to enjoy every moment. Kelly took the stress out of planning. All we had to do was show up! I told her what we wanted, she asked a few questions along the way, and the end result was a dream! The wedding was affordable, without feeling like we missed out on anything! Kelly was very kind, and made us feel like we were the only clients on her list! My husband and I are happy that we chose her for our special day!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Weddings For All's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was a joy to be a part of and I thank you for choosing me. The joy on your face lit up the whole space that morning.

Kaleigh · Married on 10/28/2017

Kelly made our day beyond amazing! ❤❤❤❤
    Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Weddings For All's reply:

Thank you for choosing me to be your officiant! Your Halloween style wedding was perfect for you and Mickey!

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Kelly was nothing short of a godsend. Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT in EVERY WAY, and we could never have done it without Kelly. She went dress shopping with me and helped me pick the most beautiful dress I could ever have hoped for. Koryn recommended hair and makeup artists who totally nailed the look I was going for. Kelly recommended a local place for me to buy shoes that would be dazzling but still easy to wear all night. The decorations were to die for, the venue was perfectly in keeping with the vibe we were going for, the food was absolutely amazing, and the DJ was exactly what we wanted. We had fabulous mixologists who were so sweet and made two beautiful specialty cocktails for us. They arranged for us to stay at a local bed and breakfast, and while we were at the rehearsal dinner they came in and put my dress on display in the room. It was a beautiful, unexpected surprise when I got there to see my dress on the mannequin! It took my breath away! That really was such a special touch; I couldn't stop staring at it. They took an image I liked on Pinterest and had our invitations modeled after it, and then had them addressed and mailed for us. Kelly made my bouquet, which was beautiful, and then had the flowers dried, pressed, and assembled into a shadowbox wall hanging for me. They seriously took care of every little detail and then some; they went above and beyond in every way. We couldn't have been happier with their service. Kelly was available to talk or text whenever I needed her, even if it was just to vent when I was stressed. We had the PERFECT wedding, and I would recommend Kelly to anyone. She takes dreams and turns them into reality.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Weddings For All's reply:

Thank you so very much for allowing Koryn and I to be a part of your wedding! We had so much fun working for you to create the wedding you dreamed of. You and Ben are a joy!

Weddings For All FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination, Pagan
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? GA