138 Florida Ave, Macon, GA 31204 Map · Phone number

About Weddings For All

Weddings are our business AND our passion! From the intimate elopement to the large formal event, we will be with you from the beginning, working diligently to ensure that you have the wedding of your dreams, on the budget of your reality.

As ordained ministers and also experienced wedding and event planners and coordinators, we are your one stop shop for all of your Middle Georgia wedding needs. Let us help you put together a package and take the stress off of dealing with all of the minute details of your big day.

You will never hear the words "But that's tradition!" from us, because we believe the only traditions there should be on what should be the most personal day of your life, are the traditions you choose to create.

We are all inclusive and anyone who can legally be married is welcomed with open arms. We are allies who will continue to fight to preserve Marriage Equality.

Please visit our website and contact us now for more information!

www.willowcottageweddings.com

Weddings For All 2
Weddings For All 3

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2019

Officiant, Florist and Planner

We worked with Kelly, Koryn and team for our wedding this past October. They really were a one stop shop for us because we hired them as our officiant, florist and day of coordinator! We were originally just looking for an officiant but after speaking with them it was clear that they had the care, attention to detail and skill to work with us across our entire day. Kelly is the most responsive vendor ever - she emailed me back in mere minutes even though my wedding was over a year away. I knew right away that her level of care was exactly what we needed going into such an important day. Koryn worked with us on a custom ceremony, Kelly worked with us on on flower selection and design and Koryn put together our day of timeline and coordinated all of our vendors before and on the big day. We even got brunch with them a few times - they are a ton of fun! On the actual day, they provided two day of coordinators, both of which were incredibly organized and kind. We had a tropical storm on our wedding day (!!) and they were running in and out of the rain, setting up decor and making sure the entire day ran smoothly. I really feel like I attended my own wedding, rather than stressing about what could go wrong. As far as the flowers, Kelly went above and beyond. She hand dyed our table runners to ensure they were the right color. She made each centerpiece unique but uniform. She provided flowers for areas of the wedding that I didn't even ask her to. My bouquet was gorgeous and unique. Who knew one company could do so much! And for such a reasonable price. We feel incredibly lucky to have worked with Willow Cottage Weddings. You will never feel like just 'another bride.' You will get 1:1 attention to detail and care, you will feel like you have an ally through the entire planning process. We highly recommend working with Willow Cottage Weddings in any or all of these capacities. They are AMAZING!

Weddings For All 4
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Weddings For All's reply:

Ok, now that I’m crying I want to say thank you for this wonderful review. Your wedding was so much fun and you and Dan are the best!!! So glad you chose us to be a part of your special day!

Kelly
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/20/2018

Our wedding was a breeze, thanks to Kelly at Willow Cottage Weddings. I was able to enjoy every moment. Kelly took the stress out of planning. All we had to do was show up! I told her what we wanted, she asked a few questions along the way, and the end result was a dream! The wedding was affordable, without feeling like we missed out on anything! Kelly was very kind, and made us feel like we were the only clients on her list! My husband and I are happy that we chose her for our special day!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Weddings For All's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was a joy to be a part of and I thank you for choosing me. The joy on your face lit up the whole space that morning.

Kaleigh · Married on 10/28/2017

Kelly made our day beyond amazing! ❤❤❤❤
    Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Weddings For All's reply:

Thank you for choosing me to be your officiant! Your Halloween style wedding was perfect for you and Mickey!

Weddings For All FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 275
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Pagan
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    GA