Ceremonies By Rick Reviews

Ceremonies By Rick 7
  • Madison

Madison Lesniewski · Married on 09/22/2019

Great officiant!

Spoke to Rev. Rick only once over the phone and the next time I saw him we were at the ceremony site ready to get married. He was PERFECT. Said exactly what was meant for us and did a custom unity performance. His ceremony builder site is nice and easy to pick and fill out and customize and he was the sweetest joyous officiant we could've chosen and was a natural at what he does.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Ceremonies By Rick's reply:

Madison- Thank you for the wonderful review and for the please to have been part of your wedding. I wish you two all the best!

Julia Pritchett · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely wonderful!!

He is amazing!! He is friendly and personable! What he said during the service and sand ceremony was amazing and so true! He was also very patient and reviewed directions for the bride and groom as needed. A smile and kind words!! Wonderful experience with him! I see the price option. He was worth every penny with the rehearsal and the wedding. Calm and relaxed atmosphere!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Julia-

Thank for your the great review. I love assisting mothers like you and helping to make the entire experience fun and easy!

Randi Warren · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing Job!!!

Rev. Rick is absolutely the best officiant out there. Rick Durham was responsive and helpful from the beginning to the end. He answered all questions and addressed any concerns we had all the way up to our wedding day - He was so personable and friendly with our whole group and made our wedding day a very special and meaningful moment. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Ceremonies By Rick's reply:

Thank you Randi for your fantastic review! It was my pleasure to be of service! Wish you all the best!
  • Torie

Torie Stubbs · Married on 08/25/2019

Personal and Sweet

What a great experience with Rick! He allowed us to make our own personalizations to vows and allowed for our wedding ceremony to be even more special to us. Thank you Rev. Rick!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Nickole

Nickole Chapman · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing and Beautiful!

We did the elopement package and even though we did such a small and short ceremony, Rick made it amazing and the place is beautiful!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Nathan Remillard · Married on 05/04/2019

The Remillard's: R-Ranch Wedding With Rick

Rick was fantastic. He was extremely helpful and easy to work with. We kind of ran into an issue with our DJ as it was raining outside but clearing up and we wanted to do the ceremony outside. The DJ didn't want to put the equipment outside where rain can get to it so we were worried people wouldn't be able to hear Rick. Rick came prepared with his own sound system. So It was perfect. He was very good and I love how we were able to customize our ceremony to how we wanted it done with his ceremony builder. The pricing was pretty solid as well. I highly recommend Rick!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Ceremonies By Rick 8
    Ceremonies By Rick 9

Annette Cornett · Married on 04/16/2019

A wonderful place.

After ten years together, my fiancé and I eloped at Cavender Castle with Rev. Durham. It was very last moment. They were extremely responsive, flexible and courteous. Even though it was just us two he made it feel so very special. We even had a kennel to leave our Weims during the ceremony -good thing we chose the Chapel in the woods as my one dogs voice carries a long ways ha~. I very much recommend this place, grounds are beautiful and Rev. Rick is very personable. All around wonderful experience.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Ceremonies By Rick 15
    Ceremonies By Rick 16

Carey · Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing best experience ever

Loved this rev. He was the best amazing and littlerly gave us the shirt off his back. We had an issue where the wrong size shirt was ordered for the groom and he took his shirt off and gave it to him so we could get married. I would definitely recommend him for anyone getting married in ga

Sent on 04/12/2019

Ceremonies By Rick's reply:

Carey- I am so glad I was there to help! I have to admit I always thought "giving the shirt off his back" was just a saying. It was kind of fun making it happen for real! Thanks for letting me be part of your special day.

Rev Rick Durham

Regina Blythe · Married on 03/29/2019

Rick helped make our day perfect!

From the moment we met Rick we knew he was the one to officiate our wedding! We simply worked through the online ceremony builder he gives you and told him a little about who we are as a couple. He made our ceremony PERFECT and very personal! He made our kids feel like they were a very important part of our ceremony as well! Thank you Rick for helping make our day one we will never forget!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Ceremonies By Rick 17
  • Joshua

Joshua Fahey · Married on 03/23/2019

Hands-downs the best choice we could have made.

3 words: Accommodating, Professional, Experienced. On a day in which you will be all nerves, you will be glad to have someone as calm, reassuring and well-prepared as Reverend Rick officiating your wedding. He honestly helped us feel both prepared and confident from beginning to end, and we couldn't be happier with our choice of officiant. 10/10 would hire him again, but hopefully neither of us will ever need to! We can certainly refer him to all of our friends and family though!

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Story · Married on 10/23/2018

Wonderful!!!!!

My husband and I wanted a simple private ceremony at one of our favorite waterfalls. Rev. Rick and his wife were amazing. We could not have asked for a better ceremony and our pictures turned out great. We would highly recommend them to anyone planning to get married. They made everything so easy and even had recommendations for a local salon and lodging. There's a reason they have been in business so long. They seem to love what they do and they are fantastic! We wish them many more successful years.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kelly-

Thank you for the wonderful review! The pleasure was all ours. We wish you two all the best!

Alexis · Married on 10/19/2018

Rick made our ceremony personalized and thoughtful!

We hired Rick as our officiant and were unbelievably happy with how customized and thoughtful he made it. He listened to exactly what we wanted and made sure our moments under the arbor felt personal and heart felt. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for his services!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Don · Married on 09/28/2018

Performed a wonderful ceremony for my wife and I at Minnehaha Falls. He was so easy to work with and was genuinely passionate about our ceremony. He did a masterful job and made both of us feel special.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Michael · Married on 06/21/2018

Rick was very accommodating and professional.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Meredith · Married on 05/29/2018

He was wonderful from the start - if you need an officiant, he’s your guy! Thank you!
    P.S.: he suggested black rock mountain state park and we fell in love with it!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2018

Rev. Rick is absolutely incredible! Our wedding ceremony was exactly what we invisioned for our special day. He incorporated both of our personalities seemlessly. We had a unique unity ceremony, that he had never done before, but he did a lot of research beforehand and it could not have been more beautiful! I will refer Rick to any of our friends and family in the future. Thank you so much for helping to create such an unforgettable and amazing day for the two of us!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Ceremonies By Rick's reply:

Kristen & James- Thank you for your kind words and for allowing me to officiate your wedding. I loved the Unity In Glass ritual that you included. It is always nice be able to incorporate new things into my ceremony. I hope it turns out beautiful when you get it back from the glass blower!

Libby · Married on 05/12/2018

From a mother of the bride perspective, Reverend Rick was absolutely perfect. My daughter and son in law had in mind the type of service they wanted. Rev Rick listened to them and performed the exact type of ceremony they wanted. He was very professional and responsive every time we communicated. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant !

Sent on 03/23/2018

Sherry · Married on 05/11/2018

Rev. Rick was wonderful! We had originally planned to get married at the courthouse, not wanting to spend a lot of money on a ceremony that not many people would be attending. I am so glad I found this place and we decided to have the ceremony here. Our wedding was beautiful. Thank you so much for making our new beginning so special!

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/13/2018

Reverend Rick made our wedding day more than special. His website provided a large selection of personalized vows that were better than we could have written ourselves. He also suggested a hand washing ceremony because we have both been married before as a way of washing away painful pasts and starting our new life fresh and clean. It was the first time I’ve heard of this and it was perfect for us! He was kind, funnny, warm and personal. We highly recommend his services.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Melissa-

It was my pleasure to suggest ways to make your wedding perfect for your needs. The "hand washing" was just what your situation called for. I wish you nothing but happiness in the future! Rev Rick

Nikki · Married on 03/24/2018

Rick was great! He did a great job at our ceremony! Definitely recommend him!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Nathan & Angie · Married on 03/19/2018

Thank you so much. Everything was very easy to set up and worked out great for our short and sweet ceremony.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Leah · Married on 10/20/2017

Rev Rick was awesome! He's so friendly. Our ceremony went off as perfectly as we'd hoped. He is a true professional and provides a tool to very quickly allow you to put together your idea of the perfect ceremony, or create your own - the flexibility is amazing! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Katrina · Married on 10/14/2017

Rev. Rick was a wonderful addition to our wedding! He was very responsive and made the process so easy with the ceremony builder process he has. My husband is non-religious while I am religious and Rev. Rick allowed us to customize our ceremony based on both my husband and I's needs. He made the whole ceremony very personal and heartfelt, which all of our guests loved. Thank you Rev. Rick for making our day even more special! :)

Sent on 10/24/2017

Bill · Married on 09/14/2017

Highly Recommended! Rick was very accommodating to our needs.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/10/2017

More than I EVER expected!!! I have recommended Rev. Rick to my other engaged friends. He was very intuitive with us and gave my husband Kelly and I more than we expected. Highly, highly recommend! Thank you Rick!

Sent on 09/21/2017