Ceremonies By Rick Reviews

127 | Dahlonega, GA

127 Reviews for Ceremonies By Rick

Carey · Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing best experience ever

Loved this rev. He was the best amazing and littlerly gave us the shirt off his back. We had an issue where the wrong size shirt was ordered for the groom and he took his shirt off and gave it to him so we could get married. I would definitely recommend him for anyone getting married in ga

Sent on 04/12/2019

Ceremonies By Rick's reply:

Carey- I am so glad I was there to help! I have to admit I always thought "giving the shirt off his back" was just a saying. It was kind of fun making it happen for real! Thanks for letting me be part of your special day.

Rev Rick Durham
  • Kelly

Kelly Story · Married on 10/23/2018

Wonderful!!!!!

My husband and I wanted a simple private ceremony at one of our favorite waterfalls. Rev. Rick and his wife were amazing. We could not have asked for a better ceremony and our pictures turned out great. We would highly recommend them to anyone planning to get married. They made everything so easy and even had recommendations for a local salon and lodging. There's a reason they have been in business so long. They seem to love what they do and they are fantastic! We wish them many more successful years.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kelly-

Thank you for the wonderful review! The pleasure was all ours. We wish you two all the best!

Alexis · Married on 10/19/2018

Rick made our ceremony personalized and thoughtful!

We hired Rick as our officiant and were unbelievably happy with how customized and thoughtful he made it. He listened to exactly what we wanted and made sure our moments under the arbor felt personal and heart felt. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for his services!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Don · Married on 09/28/2018

Performed a wonderful ceremony for my wife and I at Minnehaha Falls. He was so easy to work with and was genuinely passionate about our ceremony. He did a masterful job and made both of us feel special.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Michael · Married on 06/21/2018

Rick was very accommodating and professional.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Meredith · Married on 05/29/2018

He was wonderful from the start - if you need an officiant, he’s your guy! Thank you!
    P.S.: he suggested black rock mountain state park and we fell in love with it!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2018

Rev. Rick is absolutely incredible! Our wedding ceremony was exactly what we invisioned for our special day. He incorporated both of our personalities seemlessly. We had a unique unity ceremony, that he had never done before, but he did a lot of research beforehand and it could not have been more beautiful! I will refer Rick to any of our friends and family in the future. Thank you so much for helping to create such an unforgettable and amazing day for the two of us!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Ceremonies By Rick's reply:

Kristen & James- Thank you for your kind words and for allowing me to officiate your wedding. I loved the Unity In Glass ritual that you included. It is always nice be able to incorporate new things into my ceremony. I hope it turns out beautiful when you get it back from the glass blower!

Libby · Married on 05/12/2018

From a mother of the bride perspective, Reverend Rick was absolutely perfect. My daughter and son in law had in mind the type of service they wanted. Rev Rick listened to them and performed the exact type of ceremony they wanted. He was very professional and responsive every time we communicated. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant !

Sent on 03/23/2018

Sherry · Married on 05/11/2018

Rev. Rick was wonderful! We had originally planned to get married at the courthouse, not wanting to spend a lot of money on a ceremony that not many people would be attending. I am so glad I found this place and we decided to have the ceremony here. Our wedding was beautiful. Thank you so much for making our new beginning so special!

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/13/2018

Reverend Rick made our wedding day more than special. His website provided a large selection of personalized vows that were better than we could have written ourselves. He also suggested a hand washing ceremony because we have both been married before as a way of washing away painful pasts and starting our new life fresh and clean. It was the first time I’ve heard of this and it was perfect for us! He was kind, funnny, warm and personal. We highly recommend his services.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Melissa-

It was my pleasure to suggest ways to make your wedding perfect for your needs. The "hand washing" was just what your situation called for. I wish you nothing but happiness in the future! Rev Rick

Nikki · Married on 03/24/2018

Rick was great! He did a great job at our ceremony! Definitely recommend him!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Nathan & Angie · Married on 03/19/2018

Thank you so much. Everything was very easy to set up and worked out great for our short and sweet ceremony.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Leah · Married on 10/20/2017

Rev Rick was awesome! He's so friendly. Our ceremony went off as perfectly as we'd hoped. He is a true professional and provides a tool to very quickly allow you to put together your idea of the perfect ceremony, or create your own - the flexibility is amazing! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Katrina · Married on 10/14/2017

Rev. Rick was a wonderful addition to our wedding! He was very responsive and made the process so easy with the ceremony builder process he has. My husband is non-religious while I am religious and Rev. Rick allowed us to customize our ceremony based on both my husband and I's needs. He made the whole ceremony very personal and heartfelt, which all of our guests loved. Thank you Rev. Rick for making our day even more special! :)

Sent on 10/24/2017

Bill · Married on 09/14/2017

Highly Recommended! Rick was very accommodating to our needs.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/10/2017

More than I EVER expected!!! I have recommended Rev. Rick to my other engaged friends. He was very intuitive with us and gave my husband Kelly and I more than we expected. Highly, highly recommend! Thank you Rick!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/03/2017

Rick was very responsive and made this process super easy! He is someone we felt like we knew for years after only spending an hour with him!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/02/2017

Nice, responsive, easy to work with, flexible.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Deanne · Married on 07/08/2017

Rev. Rick was absolutely perfect for our ceremony! I contacted him just two weeks before we planned to marry and he called me within FOUR minutes! This was a unique ceremony, as my husband and I were marrying for the SECOND time, and three days before my husband was to have a living donor kidney transplant.
    Rev. Rick made our ceremony so personal that our guests thought we knew him prior to our big day! Highly, highly, recommend him!!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Tammy · Married on 06/27/2017

Very accommodating, professional, personable and very pleasant. Rev Rick bent over backwards to make sure we were happy. Giving us several options on locations throughout the property. Beautiful location with breath-taking views. After the ceremony the Rev. and his wife allowed us to use a photo shoot set up to snap some pictures. They took pictures for us with our camera. All we encountered were extremely nice and helpful. Great prices, extremely reasonable!!! Thank you so much for making our elopement memorable!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Rev. Rick was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! He was timely and provided exactly the ceremony we hoped for. We loved that Rev. Rick has his ceremony builder online. It took the stress of planning the ceremony right out of the equation! He is very laid back which matched our personalities so well! We both felt at ease with him. I would recommend him every time!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

T · Married on 06/16/2017

A big thanks to Rev Rick. He is genuine and professional, and we so appreciated the details he included in the ceremony making it just for us!

Rome GA

Sent on 06/20/2017

Karianne · Married on 06/06/2017

Rick was very professional and very responsive to any and all questions I had. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Marc · Married on 06/03/2017

Reverend Rick was perfect. His website ceremony builder is a great service and made the whole process of designing our ceremony super easy. It was a fantastic feature that made us feel like we were really getting exactly what we wanted. Beyond that, he was very friendly and knew exactly what to do the day of the event when an obstacle at the beginning of the ceremony created a stall...I started getting a bit nervous and Rev. Rick didn't miss a beat, he got me talking and took my mind off of the problem and helped to keep me relaxed. Before I knew it, the problem was resolved and then...I was married! Great job! His presentation of the ceremony itself was very well done. He projects well, has a great voice and a smooth and caring delivery. Outstanding all around. I would recommend him to anyone without a second thought.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Emily · Married on 05/27/2017

Was so easy to work in everything that we wanted and make it personal even from planning from a distance, couldn't have asked for a better ceremony

Sent on 06/17/2017