115 Reviews for Ceremonies By Rick

Customized Vows (1)
No Denomination (1)
Agnostic (1)
114 Ceremonies By Rick Reviews

Rev Rick was awesome! He's so friendly. Our ceremony went off as perfectly as we'd hoped. He is a true professional and provides a tool to very quickly allow you to put together your idea of the perfect ceremony, or create your own - the flexibility is amazing! We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Agnostic, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Rev. Rick was a wonderful addition to our wedding! He was very responsive and made the process so easy with the ceremony builder process he has. My husband is non-religious while I am religious and Rev. Rick allowed us to customize our ceremony based on both my husband and I's needs. He made the whole ceremony very personal and heartfelt, which all of our guests loved. Thank you Rev. Rick for making our day even more special! :)

Profile Picture Katrina, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Highly Recommended! Rick was very accommodating to our needs.

Profile Picture Bill, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

More than I EVER expected!!! I have recommended Rev. Rick to my other engaged friends. He was very intuitive with us and gave my husband Kelly and I more than we expected. Highly, highly recommend! Thank you Rick!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rick was very responsive and made this process super easy! He is someone we felt like we knew for years after only spending an hour with him!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/3/17, 1 Review
4.7

Rev. Rick was great! He answered any questions we had and was able to point out things that we may not have thought about. Very easy going and professional.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/31/17, 2 Reviews
2.8

Rev. Rick was part of a package we purchased at a local vineyard for our wedding. While everything was great prior to our big weekend, things fell apart from there. The reverend was unable to make our rehearsal which I found unprofessional; and although told that he and his wife would arrive at 5:15 the evening of our wedding, I didn't see them until after 6 and the ceremony was to start at 6:30. That cut out all our time to go over last minute details, etc. The ceremony itself was nice.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nice, responsive, easy to work with, flexible.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Rick was very accommodating with our non traditional Christian wedding. The planning software he provided was perfect to aid us in creating our own ceremony. We were able to add a tree planting and vows to the new step daughter as well as write our own vows. Rev Rick was very personable and added a personal touch to our intimate ceremony. We felt at ease talking with him as we were from out of town and never met until the wedding took place. Rev Rick offered to file all the necessary documents. His pre-wedding communication was excellent as we had several telephone conversations prior to the wedding. I would highly recommend Rev Rick for your wedding.

Profile Picture Rick and Cheryl, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Rick was absolutely perfect for our ceremony! I contacted him just two weeks before we planned to marry and he called me within FOUR minutes! This was a unique ceremony, as my husband and I were marrying for the SECOND time, and three days before my husband was to have a living donor kidney transplant.
Rev. Rick made our ceremony so personal that our guests thought we knew him prior to our big day! Highly, highly, recommend him!!

Profile Picture Deanne, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Rick was great! Gave me and my husband a beautiful service. The outdoor chapel was beautiful!

Profile Picture Cody, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very accommodating, professional, personable and very pleasant. Rev Rick bent over backwards to make sure we were happy. Giving us several options on locations throughout the property. Beautiful location with breath-taking views. After the ceremony the Rev. and his wife allowed us to use a photo shoot set up to snap some pictures. They took pictures for us with our camera. All we encountered were extremely nice and helpful. Great prices, extremely reasonable!!! Thank you so much for making our elopement memorable!!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 6/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Rick was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! He was timely and provided exactly the ceremony we hoped for. We loved that Rev. Rick has his ceremony builder online. It took the stress of planning the ceremony right out of the equation! He is very laid back which matched our personalities so well! We both felt at ease with him. I would recommend him every time!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

A big thanks to Rev Rick. He is genuine and professional, and we so appreciated the details he included in the ceremony making it just for us!

Rome GA

Profile Picture T, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rick was very professional and very responsive to any and all questions I had. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Karianne, 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Rick was perfect. His website ceremony builder is a great service and made the whole process of designing our ceremony super easy. It was a fantastic feature that made us feel like we were really getting exactly what we wanted. Beyond that, he was very friendly and knew exactly what to do the day of the event when an obstacle at the beginning of the ceremony created a stall...I started getting a bit nervous and Rev. Rick didn't miss a beat, he got me talking and took my mind off of the problem and helped to keep me relaxed. Before I knew it, the problem was resolved and then...I was married! Great job! His presentation of the ceremony itself was very well done. He projects well, has a great voice and a smooth and caring delivery. Outstanding all around. I would recommend him to anyone without a second thought.

Profile Picture Marc, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Was so easy to work in everything that we wanted and make it personal even from planning from a distance, couldn't have asked for a better ceremony

Profile Picture Emily, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It was an absolute pleasure working with Rev. Rick on our wedding ceremony. He was very quick to respond and answered all of our questions before we finalized details and was incredibly professional and courteous the day of our event. He was also able to arrange audio for our ceremony as well as an amazing DJ (Blake) for our reception. 5/5, would get married by Rick again! ;)

Profile Picture B, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Rev. Rick did an amazing job officiating our wedding. He is a great guy that has a passion for his work.

Profile Picture Stuart, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our experience was great. The process of selecting vows was very easy and straightforward, consisting of a questionnaire and options for the type of service we wanted. He performs non-secular services also, which was what we wanted. He responded to questions and was on time and prepared the day of the ceremony. Overall, we were both very pleased with the experience.

Profile Picture Cody, 5/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

So accommodating. The ceremony was tailored to our likes and needs! Very professional and glad to make last minute changes.

Profile Picture Tyler, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rick did an amazing job at our wedding! Everything went perfect! My husband and I are very pleased with and have nothing bad to say!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Rick did an awesome job! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to customize their wedding ceremony!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Allison, 4/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

He was Great!!! nothing else said

Profile Picture Shuntevia, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Rick did a wonderful job and was very accommodated to our special requests! He helped make our wedding day one to remember!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 3/26/17, 1 Review