123 Reviews for Ceremonies By Rick

Customized Vows (1)
No Denomination (1)
Agnostic (1)
122 Ceremonies By Rick Reviews

Rick was very accommodating and professional.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

He was wonderful from the start - if you need an officiant, he’s your guy! Thank you!
P.S.: he suggested black rock mountain state park and we fell in love with it!

Profile Picture Meredith, 5/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Rick is absolutely incredible! Our wedding ceremony was exactly what we invisioned for our special day. He incorporated both of our personalities seemlessly. We had a unique unity ceremony, that he had never done before, but he did a lot of research beforehand and it could not have been more beautiful! I will refer Rick to any of our friends and family in the future. Thank you so much for helping to create such an unforgettable and amazing day for the two of us!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Rick was wonderful! We had originally planned to get married at the courthouse, not wanting to spend a lot of money on a ceremony that not many people would be attending. I am so glad I found this place and we decided to have the ceremony here. Our wedding was beautiful. Thank you so much for making our new beginning so special!

Profile Picture Sherry, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Rick made our wedding day more than special. His website provided a large selection of personalized vows that were better than we could have written ourselves. He also suggested a hand washing ceremony because we have both been married before as a way of washing away painful pasts and starting our new life fresh and clean. It was the first time I’ve heard of this and it was perfect for us! He was kind, funnny, warm and personal. We highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rick was great! He did a great job at our ceremony! Definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Nikki, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much. Everything was very easy to set up and worked out great for our short and sweet ceremony.

Profile Picture Nathan & Angie, 3/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From a mother of the bride perspective, Reverend Rick was absolutely perfect. My daughter and son in law had in mind the type of service they wanted. Rev Rick listened to them and performed the exact type of ceremony they wanted. He was very professional and responsive every time we communicated. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant !

Profile Picture Libby, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Rick was awesome! He's so friendly. Our ceremony went off as perfectly as we'd hoped. He is a true professional and provides a tool to very quickly allow you to put together your idea of the perfect ceremony, or create your own - the flexibility is amazing! We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Agnostic, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Rev. Rick was a wonderful addition to our wedding! He was very responsive and made the process so easy with the ceremony builder process he has. My husband is non-religious while I am religious and Rev. Rick allowed us to customize our ceremony based on both my husband and I's needs. He made the whole ceremony very personal and heartfelt, which all of our guests loved. Thank you Rev. Rick for making our day even more special! :)

Profile Picture Katrina, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Highly Recommended! Rick was very accommodating to our needs.

Profile Picture Bill, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

More than I EVER expected!!! I have recommended Rev. Rick to my other engaged friends. He was very intuitive with us and gave my husband Kelly and I more than we expected. Highly, highly recommend! Thank you Rick!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rick was very responsive and made this process super easy! He is someone we felt like we knew for years after only spending an hour with him!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/3/17, 1 Review
4.7

Rev. Rick was great! He answered any questions we had and was able to point out things that we may not have thought about. Very easy going and professional.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/31/17, 2 Reviews
2.8

Rev. Rick was part of a package we purchased at a local vineyard for our wedding. While everything was great prior to our big weekend, things fell apart from there. The reverend was unable to make our rehearsal which I found unprofessional; and although told that he and his wife would arrive at 5:15 the evening of our wedding, I didn't see them until after 6 and the ceremony was to start at 6:30. That cut out all our time to go over last minute details, etc. The ceremony itself was nice.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nice, responsive, easy to work with, flexible.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Rick was very accommodating with our non traditional Christian wedding. The planning software he provided was perfect to aid us in creating our own ceremony. We were able to add a tree planting and vows to the new step daughter as well as write our own vows. Rev Rick was very personable and added a personal touch to our intimate ceremony. We felt at ease talking with him as we were from out of town and never met until the wedding took place. Rev Rick offered to file all the necessary documents. His pre-wedding communication was excellent as we had several telephone conversations prior to the wedding. I would highly recommend Rev Rick for your wedding.

Profile Picture Rick and Cheryl, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Rick was absolutely perfect for our ceremony! I contacted him just two weeks before we planned to marry and he called me within FOUR minutes! This was a unique ceremony, as my husband and I were marrying for the SECOND time, and three days before my husband was to have a living donor kidney transplant.
Rev. Rick made our ceremony so personal that our guests thought we knew him prior to our big day! Highly, highly, recommend him!!

Profile Picture Deanne, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Rick was great! Gave me and my husband a beautiful service. The outdoor chapel was beautiful!

Profile Picture Cody, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very accommodating, professional, personable and very pleasant. Rev Rick bent over backwards to make sure we were happy. Giving us several options on locations throughout the property. Beautiful location with breath-taking views. After the ceremony the Rev. and his wife allowed us to use a photo shoot set up to snap some pictures. They took pictures for us with our camera. All we encountered were extremely nice and helpful. Great prices, extremely reasonable!!! Thank you so much for making our elopement memorable!!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 6/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Rick was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! He was timely and provided exactly the ceremony we hoped for. We loved that Rev. Rick has his ceremony builder online. It took the stress of planning the ceremony right out of the equation! He is very laid back which matched our personalities so well! We both felt at ease with him. I would recommend him every time!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

A big thanks to Rev Rick. He is genuine and professional, and we so appreciated the details he included in the ceremony making it just for us!

Rome GA

Profile Picture T, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rick was very professional and very responsive to any and all questions I had. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Karianne, 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Rick was perfect. His website ceremony builder is a great service and made the whole process of designing our ceremony super easy. It was a fantastic feature that made us feel like we were really getting exactly what we wanted. Beyond that, he was very friendly and knew exactly what to do the day of the event when an obstacle at the beginning of the ceremony created a stall...I started getting a bit nervous and Rev. Rick didn't miss a beat, he got me talking and took my mind off of the problem and helped to keep me relaxed. Before I knew it, the problem was resolved and then...I was married! Great job! His presentation of the ceremony itself was very well done. He projects well, has a great voice and a smooth and caring delivery. Outstanding all around. I would recommend him to anyone without a second thought.

Profile Picture Marc, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Was so easy to work in everything that we wanted and make it personal even from planning from a distance, couldn't have asked for a better ceremony

Profile Picture Emily, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews