P.O. Box 8281, Atlanta, GA 30306 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing

About Spark Weddings

Creators of the 48 Hour Wedding Film

We're saying "goodbye" to ridiculously long waits and saying a big "H-E-L-L-O" to ridiculously fast turnaround. With Spark Weddings, you'll get your films and photos in 48 hours, because that's how we believe it should be. Delivering to anywhere in the United States.

Our Team

Like friends around a campfire, we love telling stories.

You won't find a team that has more fun telling your story than Spark Weddings. We're a team of young creatives with a passion for our craft and strive to leave each of our couples with memories to spare. Our packages are curated for the year of 2019, providing ultra high definition films & photos along with à la carte options for every couple.

Availibility & Location:

We have limited bookings each year to prioritize our amazing couples. Serving the enitre US, we never charge a travel fee. Offices in Atlanta, GA and Norfolk, VA.

Follow Spark Weddings on

18 Reviews for Spark Weddings

• Melissa

Melissa Jones · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Travels for free!

Megan was super helpful and friendly. She went out of her way to answer all of questions. They are very affordable and willing to travel out of state free of charge. Videos of other weddings are AMAZING!

• jess_xo_99

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

Talented, professional, friendly, amazing work!

Looking for a videographer? You can stop your search! I knew I wanted a videographer. That was the one thing I did not comprise on. My search was tedious because it was me watching countless videos. And then... I came across Spark Weddings!!! I watched 3 of their videos and I cried 3 times. I immediately reached out and Eric (owner) replied. My fiancé and I met him at a coffee shop and loved his energy, passion for his job, genuine personality, professionalism, intentional questions, and good listening skills - all things necessary to run a good business. I booked them 9 months in advance and was worried that they wouldn’t show up, but they did! Megan, my account representative, always responded as quickly as she could which I appreciated very much! The big day arrived and 2 videographers showed up: Shane and someone whose name I failed to remember. They blended in the background but spoke when they needed to. They worked with my photographer seamlessly. I just received my videos and I am so happy with them! They perfectly captured the emotions of the day. I was worried about how I’d look, but it turned out just fine. They know what they’re doing!

The turnaround time was a bit longer than I expected but their quality was worth the wait. Plus, they have a corporate marketing side (Flint & Steel), so they are busy!

If you book them, be sure to use the portal they sent you. You can track your payments, see your account rep contact info, sign forms, etc. I didn’t use the portal until I needed to contact them, but would’ve been helpful if I used it earlier.

Spark Weddings is amazing!

Spark Weddings Pricing

Spark Weddings Price Rates

Spark Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

• Cavender Castle
    Cavender Castle Banquet Halls

These young men shot THE BEST video we have seen in 14 years of doing business at our Cavender Castle Venue. If they offered Oscars for wedding videos these guys would win hands down! HIRE THEM! You will not be disappointed.

• P.O. Box 8281 Atlanta, GA, 30306 See on map