Christina Kelley Photography

Dacula, GA View map
$3,100 Most Popular Price

$3,100 Most Popular Price

Hello there,

I'm Christina Kelley. I am a lover of light, obsessed with donuts and colorful hair. Photography was my first love. Capturing peoples love stories and emotion are my favorite part about the wedding industry. Details and portraits are my favorite part about photographing these events. The fact that my photographs will live forever with a couple and shown to their children and then their grandchildren make my job totally worth it. I want to give my clients timeless, beautiful, and raw images full of emotion that filled their special day.

A little more about me... I am a fully self-taught dedicated photographer. Interning in Atlanta at the age of sixteen to grabbing anyone I could find to let me photograph them so I could master the art of photography. I am also a student at Georgia Gwinnett College, majoring in Marketing. In my spare time I like to ride my bike, go on random adventures and curl up on my sofa and watch some Netflix.

I would love to have the opportunity to be apart of your big day. I offer consultations if you would like to sit down, meet, and ask me any questions you have before you even book your day. Thank you for your time. Happy Wedding Planning!

-Christina K

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,100

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

• Kyleigh
    Kyleigh N. Married on 10/30/2021

Best. Photographer. EVER!

By far the absolute best photographer ever! She was more than “just a photographer” she helped with questions leading up to the big day, had meetings to go over any questions and concerns, had an entire schedule for the day planned and helped me figure out the dreaded family lineup for wedding portraits, and even handled my crazy family with finesse! All while making our day feel so special and capture all those moments on film. She communicated during every step of the wedding process before during and after, and always kept me up-to-date on things. I have now had the chance of doing two boudoir shoots and an engagement shoot with her as well and same amazing experience all four times! She goes above and beyond all expectations! I HIGHLY recommend!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 04/24/2021

Best Photographer In/Near Atlanta

Christina is extremely skilled at what she does. We were so impressed with how our photos turned out and the art and style she was able to add to our poses and through her editing. She provides quality shots and is confident when she is working to get those shots for you. She also makes sure her clients are getting the shots they want rain or shine. On our day it rained over two inches and she was out there with us navigating the mud and wrangling our families. We felt completely comfortable with her, and her directions were easy to understand. She’s definitely the best at what she does and if you’re lucky enough to live in the Atlanta area she’s the photographer you want to hire.
    Danielle Married on 10/02/2020

Best Photographer in the Atlanta Area!

I don't even know where to start...Christina is AMAZING. We got married a week and a half ago so we only have our previews but I'm in love with all of them! Christina is so easy to work with and she goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. Our nerves were running high on wedding day but she still got us to laugh and relax! She even brought out her drone and got some incredible shots of our venue and sparkler send off. If I had to do it all over again, there is no question that I'd pick Christina 1,000 times over. She knows exactly what she's doing and really knows her way around the camera!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Morgan & James
    56 photos · 04/26/2019

Spin Sister DJ Spin Sister DJ Wedding DJs

I can't say enough about Christina Kelley Photography! We are a vendor that usually gets to watch her in action with her clients. Her photographs are eclectic and creative while maintaining an elegance and sophistication. She has a natural eye for the most beautiful shots you will ever lay your eyes on. I (Aimee) have also hired Christina to do a personal photo shoot for me. She was amazeballs to work with. She has a keen eye to help you look amazing and will help pose you, your spouse and you, or your family and you naturally, but perfectly. Please hire Christina! You will NOT be disappointed!

Cold Creek Farm Wedding Venue Cold Creek Farm Wedding Venue Barn & Farm Weddings

Cant say enough about Christina, she does an exceptional job working under pressure, shoots all ages and all types of settings.

Dacula, GA, 30019
Location of (Christina Kelley Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding