Christina Kelley Photography Reviews

24 Reviews for Christina Kelley Photography

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/24/2021

Best Photographer In/Near Atlanta

Christina is extremely skilled at what she does. We were so impressed with how our photos turned out and the art and style she was able to add to our poses and through her editing. She provides quality shots and is confident when she is working to get those shots for you. She also makes sure her clients are getting the shots they want rain or shine. On our day it rained over two inches and she was out there with us navigating the mud and wrangling our families. We felt completely comfortable with her, and her directions were easy to understand. She’s definitely the best at what she does and if you’re lucky enough to live in the Atlanta area she’s the photographer you want to hire.

Sent on 04/30/2021

Danielle · Married on 10/02/2020

Best Photographer in the Atlanta Area!

I don't even know where to start...Christina is AMAZING. We got married a week and a half ago so we only have our previews but I'm in love with all of them! Christina is so easy to work with and she goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. Our nerves were running high on wedding day but she still got us to laugh and relax! She even brought out her drone and got some incredible shots of our venue and sparkler send off. If I had to do it all over again, there is no question that I'd pick Christina 1,000 times over. She knows exactly what she's doing and really knows her way around the camera!!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 11/09/2019

Wow! Speechless!

Christina is probably one of the best photographers I've ever met & seen. We used her for our Engagement session, and our Wedding. The pictures were so beautiful and just left me speechless. She made us look so good and captured all the special moments. She is so friendly and down to earth. I would highly recommend her for your Wedding, and any other photography needs.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 03/23/2019

Worth every penny!

Christina and her team were a pleasure to work with. We got some amazing shots that I will cherish forever! I can’t wait to get them developed when we come back from our honeymoon. She was very patient with our group, between my mom leaving her dress and the groomsmen acting silly she was always on top of things. I would highly recommend her for your special day.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Chasity T. · Married on 01/15/2019

She never lets me down!

Woah. I could literally say so much about CK!
    I reached out to her to take engagement photos in 2016. She was so flexible as I scheduled, dropped, and rescheduled. Then, she showed up, ready to go, with so much motivation and creativity. We immediately booked her for wedding photos, which were captivating and inspirational in every way. My marriage didn't end the way I had hoped, but CK was there to cushion the fall. Her AMAZING EYE for detail and love of all things living convinced me to reach out to her for replacement photos. She worked so well with my dogs to bring love and beautiful pictures back into my home. I will never ever use another photography in my life.

In life, weddings, pets, and kids, CK goes ABOVE AND BEYOND to showcase memories.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Josie F. · Married on 11/24/2018

Talented photographer that can handle crowds

Christina was a true joy to work with from start to finish! I found her through my vendor Cold Creek and immediately fell in love with her work. She does an incredible job of capturing love and editing with warmth. She was efficient and blunt on our wedding day and I loved her for that! It can be so difficult wrangling in big families, bridal parties etc. but Christina handled herself with professionalism and knew just what to do to get the perfect shot. She kept us up to date after the wedding on how the photos were coming and had excellent communication. We are obsessed with our photos and so are all of our friends and family. Thank you for memories we will cherish for our lifetime. Book with her and you won’t regret it!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Rebecca D. · Married on 11/17/2018

Christina is AMAZING

We love our pictures! Christina is an amazing photographer, she was able to connect with us and made us feel comfortable!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Marci · Married on 06/02/2018

Christina was amazing start to finish. She knew exactly the shots she needed and helped us relax (wedding photos are awkward and fell phony to us!). She sent over a few preview shots within 2 days so that we could have a little sample (and appease over-excited mothers). Photos are gorgeous and she is a doll. Would fully recommend to anyone who wants beautiful wedding photos!!

Sent on 07/21/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla S. · Married on 05/18/2018

Wedding photographer

Amazing photo knowledge! Excellent with all types of people and ability to work with everyone. Fun to have around and works super hard to make sure you are happy!

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Catie

Catie · Married on 04/20/2018

A truly talented artist who yields the highest quality work & knows how to work with people. Don't sleep on hiring Christina!

My partner and I are nearing our one-year wedding anniversary, and as we reflect on this past year, I wanted to make sure everyone knows how brilliant our photographer, Christina Kelley, is at her art and work.

I first saw Christina's work after attending the wedding of one of my friends at Cold Creek farm several years ago. When that friend shared her wedding photos online, I was blown away by the mood, atmosphere, and the poses. I have a background in photography myself, so I can be a little picky, so I immediately bookmarked her website/FB. When I began planning my own wedding, she was the first vendor I booked.

A little bit about our wedding: We actually had two events! We knew we wanted an intimate family gathering for our ceremony, but we also didn't want to miss out on celebrating this next step in our lives with the rest of the awesome people in our lives. So in April 2018, we had a small backyard elopement ceremony in Decatur and then we hosted a big post-elopement celebration a couple months later at Ambient + Studio in Atlanta. Both events were magical and beautiful, and I have such a vivid memory of them — thanks in huge part to Christina, who documented both events for us. (I've attached photos of both events to this review).

In addition to her undeniable artistry, I think Christina really excelled at building a rapport with us and carefully listening to our vision & bringing life to it. I can feel a little awkward/dopey in front of the camera (and my partner is also pretty camera-shy), but Christina was very friendly and made us feel incredibly at ease. She excelled at choosing and communicating poses/shot concepts that would make us look amazing, and it really shows in the finished collection of images.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Christine · Married on 10/01/2017

Christina was absolutely amazing to work with. She'll have you submit a list of pictures you absolutely have to have (family members, etc.) before the wedding to keep things running smoothly. She's also great with adapting on the spot if needed - our transportation company was running about an hour behind, and Christina knew exactly how to get in all of our pictures before we lost sunlight outside. She makes you feel comfortable working with her, and our bridal party was laughing all day long with her. Her photos are gorgeous, and she even shows you a few shots the next day. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/16/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. It's such a busy day and Christina helps make the day less stressful due to her request for a list of pictures you would like of the family and wedding party, so I would suggest following through. It helped things flow faster/smoother. She comes prepared with positive vibes and an open mind. She is so very talented!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2017

Christina was amazing to work with on our wedding day! She kept on schedule, and was not only professional, but fun to work with! She went above and beyond our expectations to make sure we got everything we wanted and needed. A great touch was being able to see a preview of our photos on our wedding night as we spent time together, and we received nothing but complements on the preview we received! She is one of the best photographers I have ever worked with and I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/20/2017

If you want the BEST wedding photographer look no further. The quality of her work is the highest. Timeless artistic photographs!!! I really cannot say enough good things about Christina. Will be using her for all my photography needs and spreading the word about her business near and far! THE BEST!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Taylor · Married on 03/26/2017

I can not say enough good things about Christina and her team. She knew exactly how to get the best lighting on a cloudy day and really made my wedding day look like a fairy tale. She also can tell what areas of the venue will make the best shot without you telling her. True talent!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Anna · Married on 10/08/2016

Let me start off by saying: I'm a photographer. This was the ONE thing I was going to be picky about. But as soon as I met Christina and saw her portfolio, I knew I was in good hands -- and I wasn't just satisfied, I was totally blown away. When we spoke on the phone she was kind enough to answer dozens of questions not just about photography but about the wedding day timeline and more. She was beyond helpful. She checked in closer to the wedding and on the day of, she arrived right on time. She timed her shots perfectly so that we could still get ready while she was doing the detail shots of the decor and accessories. I was so thankful that she took the time to go around and (beautifully) photograph those things because we didn't even have the chance to see some of it, the day was such a whirlwind. For the bridal portraits, she comes prepared with so many ideas and poses she's done before that she knows will look awesome. Depending on your dress she'll do a shot that really shows off what's unique about it. For wedding party photos she was fast and creative. For family and friend photos, she wrangled everyone with grace (I have a HUGE family of very unruly people! LOL) and got through them quickly. For bride and groom shots, she'll go above and beyond. Let's just say... we ran across the street and used a smoke bomb for some of our shots, and they were just as epic as you'd think they were. She was a dream to work with: she was funny, helped keep us calm, and you could just tell she was doing what she loved. She posted the first round of photos from our wedding THE NIGHT OF, before the wedding was even over! Then we got the rest a few weeks later, and there were hundreds of breathtaking photos to go through. My best advice if you choose Christina would be to come with creative ideas that will make your wedding photos unlike any other -- she's up for it, and she'll execute it perfectly. <3

Sent on 11/04/2016

Brianna · Married on 09/24/2016

Christina's work is amazing, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with! Our family and friends love the photgraphs from our wedding, and the ones who were around Christina that day loved her too!!!

-Jack and Brianna Brown

Sent on 11/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

Christina is outstanding. She makes you feel comfortable when shes taking your pictures. my husband is not one to be in front of the camera and she made it fun. she doesnt put you in awkward positions. she knows her stuff. She did my engagament shoot as well as my wedding pictures. if i had to do it all over again i would still pick her.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Pam · Married on 02/13/2016

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Christina and Maggie. From the first time I spoke to Christina on the phone I felt like she understood me. Our ceremony was a vow renewal/20th anniversary but she gave us the same respect and treatment she would have any other newlywed couple. She was willing to work us up a picture package as we didn't need all the typical wedding shots. Most importantly, at the age of 50+, she made me feel like a beautiful bride in her 20's. I would definitely recommend Christina for any photography season you need. Her personality is well rounded and I look forward to using her for family photos in the future and my daughters wedding when the time is right.

Sent on 02/26/2016

Elisabeth · Married on 11/13/2015

Amazing! Highly recommended. She was fun and produced excellent photos.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Christina was such a pleasure to work with! She was so helpful and we couldn't have asked for better engagement and wedding photos! She was very helpful in reassuring any worries I had for the wedding day. The turn around on our photos was quick and they turned out better than we could have hoped. We will definitely be keeping Christina's number for any photographer needs we have in the future. Great photographer anf at an affordable price! Overall amazing person and photographer!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Julia · Married on 09/19/2015

Amazing photographer! Friendly & Flexible, she goes out of her way to meet your needs! My husband & I were looking everywhere for a VW Beetle as a photo prop at our wedding. We were unsuccessful but Christina made it happen! She is very creative and has the eye for the perfect shots! Christina is very friendly and professional! I could not have been happier with our wedding photos!!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Skye · Married on 05/23/2015

We were so thankful to have had Christina Kelley as our wedding photographer this past May. Christina is extremely talented and very personable! Our wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful! We are still getting compliments! Christina made us feel very comfortable and captured our wedding day in such a special way! She had sneak peaks posted the very next day and the turn around time for all of our pictures was very fast! She also put together a photo book which was incredible! Our wedding pictures were everything we dreamed of and more! I highly recommend Christina Kelley!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/18/2014

Chirstina was absolutely the most wonderful photographer I could have hired for my wedding. She was extremely professional and reliable, photographing everything from the rehearsal dinner to the bridesmaid's luncheon. She was very flexible and understanding to my wants and needs as a bride and went above and beyond by bringing me ideas that I had not thought of. My wedding photos turned out to be exceptionally beautiful and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/30/2016