Pirone Entertainment

Woodstock, GA View map
$1,295 Most Popular Price

$1,295 Most Popular Price

Looking for an unforgettable wedding day? We’re young, stress-free, dance-floor-rockin’, interactive, professional DJs and MCs. Let us help you make your night amazing! Based in North GA.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,095

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,295

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Message vendor

• Jessica
    Jessica T. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Full Dance Floor

Pirone Entertainment was the best decision for our wedding! The dance floor was packed the entire time. He perfectly crafted the playlist to build up the night and keep everyone on the dance floor, per my request :) Highly recommend!

Pirone Entertainment's reply:

Thanks a ton, Jessica! You had such a fun group to celebrate with! I'll never forget having the nicest DJ booth ever with that floral arrangement you provided! Such a beautiful and fun night at The Wildflower Barn. Wishing you guys a lifetime of happiness together! -DJ Tommy Pirone
    Theresa S. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tommy is amazing. Has done both my daughter's weddings

Just can not emphasize enough how good Tommy and Pirone entertainment is!! My first daughter was married 3 years ago and when my second daughter started planning her wedding I did not even consider using anyone else. Tommy does such a great job reading the room and playing music that gets everyone out on the dance floor. All the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception was spot on!!!! When I told my wedding coordinator who we were using she said, "Oh they are awesome". I promise you won't be disappointed!!!
  • Kali
    Kali C. Married on 07/15/2022

The best!

I don’t know where to start with this review because there are just SO many amazing things I could say about Tommy!! My husband and I got married this weekend and hired Tommy to dj our wedding. I had so many questions leading up to the wedding and he would always get back to me right away. The planning form he sent us was very thorough and covered every single detail of the day. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception ran flawlessly because of him and he played every song that we requested. He was so lively and fun too and I had so many guests come up to me and tell me that he was the best dj out of any wedding they’ve been to!! He kept everyone out on the dance floor up until the very last song. I’m honestly bummed our wedding planning is over because we will miss working with him! If you ever need someone to dj any event, Tommy is your guy!!

Pirone Entertainment's reply:

You guys are the nicest couple! Thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding entertainment! I hope I get to celebrate with you guys again at the next friend or family member's wedding! You had great taste in music, too 😁 Wishing you guys all the happiness! I'm so glad everyone had a great time! -DJ Tommy Pirone
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Michael & Allison
    26 photos · 06/26/2020

Signature Southern Weddings Signature Southern Weddings Wedding Planners

DJ Tommy Pirone and his team are excellent and personable. They always come on time and fully prepared. They provide quality service and a great experience for the couples and their guests, I highly recommend them!

Dahlonega Market Place Dahlonega Market Place Historic Weddings

Tommy is one of the finest DJ's that has been at Dahlonega Market Place. He is very skilled and guests always have a great time. We would highly recommend him for any event from wedding to dance party.

Woodstock, GA, 30189
Location of (Pirone Entertainment)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding