cumming ga, Cumming, GA 30040 Map · Phone number

About Shepherd DJ

My name is Chris Barger and I am the owner of Shepherd DJ Service. With over 15 years of experience dj’ing, I strive to make your event wonderful. Shepherd DJ is a small company that focuses on the music for your special event. I can handle everything from the ceremony all the way to the last dance. I provide wireless microphones for toasts and lights for the dance floor. I can also assist with the day of coordinating and time lines. Shepherd DJ believes in pristine customer service and taking care of the clients. I work hard to maintain my five star rating here on Wedding Wire and I am very proud to be a Couple’s Choice winner for four years straight. I try to be fair with my pricing; you don’t get five or six confusing packages thrown at you. I price by time and travel and I don’t try to upsell you on the little things because more than likely they are included. When you book, you deal directly with me from start to finish, making sure I have everything you need for your special day. Shepherd DJ uses dj intelligence, an online dj event planning program which provides wedding planning and timeline forms and a link to my music library. Once you complete those forms I will go over them with you so we are all on the same page. Thanks for stopping by and checking Shepherd DJ out. If you have any questions please give me a shout or send me an email.

Chris Barger Owner/Dj

Shepherd DJ 1
Shepherd DJ 2

R. J. & Dani Reda · Getting married on 01/04/2020

The best in the biz!

Chris was fantastic! Not only did he DJ the wedding but he helped orchestrate our wedding.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Shepherd DJ's reply:

Thank you so much it was a great afternoon. It was a pleaseure to help I truely had a blast with your familey and friends.
  • Allye

Allye · Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding DJ

Chris was absolutely perfect from the start. He takes amazing care of you, always puts your needs first. My wedding had a few issues come up and he went above and beyond to keep me calm and happy. Absolutely LOVED him!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Jared Smith · Married on 05/26/2019

Completely Amazing DJ!!

Looking for a DJ for any reason, Shepard DJ should be your number 1 choice. We were completely blown away by the exceptional service from Chris. We recommend him to anyone for a wedding or any event.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Shepherd DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• North Ga. Photography, Inc.
    North Ga. Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Chris is a great DJ to work with. I've worked 2 events with him this year, and both of them were dry, (no alcohol) yet both of them had people tearin up the dance floor. He'll get out there and show you how it's done if your people don't really know The Cupid Shuffle, or the Wobble.

• Cumming, 30040 See on map