Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Shepherd DJ

My name is Chris Barger and I am the owner of Shepherd DJ Service.  Shepherd DJ Services is a relatively new to the industry, however I have successfully deejayed with another company for over three years. When you book with Shepherd you deal strictly with me, the owner and DJ and will find that our services are nothing short of everything your dream day could be made of.  We give you access to our complete library of music and online planning forms.   With our online planning forms and personal consultations, we will plan out your music the way that you want it to be.   I am a firm believer in pristine customer service, and I take pride in our five star rating here on Wedding Wire.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (4)
MC (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)

Shepherd DJ was so wonderful during our whole wedding, and made a really large impact on how special it was. All of the guests (including us) absolutely loved him, and would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone else who is even thinking about looking for a DJ. He is very caring, personable, and hospitable, so you get way more than you bargained for. Definitely give him a shot if you need to add a little oomph to your special day!

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shepherd DJ is amazing!! We used him for our wedding this past Saturday he's awesome. Such a fun guy, very helpful with ideas, and really knows his music and what to play to keep the party alive and dancing. We had so much fun and everyone said he was the best dj they had ever seen. If you need a dj for anything he's your guy. You won't be disappointed he's awesome!!!!

Profile Picture ashley, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did an amazing job! We all danced almost the entire reception! Thank you Chris for making my daughter's wedding a fun evening of dancing, laughing and just enjoying the moment!

Profile Picture Linda, 6/30/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1465872124398 chrisbarger
220x220 sq 1465872139055 dance
220x220 sq 1465872154281 dance2

1 ENDORSEMENT
Chris is a great DJ to work with. I've worked 2 events with him this year, and both of them were dry, (no alcohol) yet both of them had people tearin up the dance floor. He'll get out there and show you how it's done if your people don't really know The Cupid Shuffle, or the Wobble.

Cumming, GA 30040   See On Map