Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Shepherd DJ

My name is Chris Barger and I am the owner of Shepherd DJ Service.  Shepherd DJ Services is a relatively new to the industry, however I have successfully deejayed with another company for over three years. When you book with Shepherd you deal strictly with me, the owner and DJ and will find that our services are nothing short of everything your dream day could be made of.  We give you access to our complete library of music and online planning forms.   With our online planning forms and personal consultations, we will plan out your music the way that you want it to be.   I am a firm believer in pristine customer service, and I take pride in our five star rating here on Wedding Wire.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (3)
Do-Not-Play List (3)
MC (3)
Disco Ball (1)

I Used Chris last year for my company Christmas party and i have to tell you he is second to none. He is Excellent at what he does and also goes beyond just playing music, he is very helpful with what ever you may need . We have booked him again this year and look forward to another great party. I would recommend him to all my friends and family and will certainly use him at my daughters wedding. Scott

Profile Picture Scott, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He did a phenomenal job making sure everyone was having a great time. Prior to the event, he was very quick to respond to questions and helpful with the process. Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chris was amazing! He was easy to work with, answered any question we had, and made sure our guests stayed entertained all night! We couldn't have picked a better DJ!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/23/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1465872124398 chrisbarger
220x220 sq 1465872139055 dance
220x220 sq 1465872154281 dance2

1 ENDORSEMENT
Chris is a great DJ to work with. I've worked 2 events with him this year, and both of them were dry, (no alcohol) yet both of them had people tearin up the dance floor. He'll get out there and show you how it's done if your people don't really know The Cupid Shuffle, or the Wobble.

Events