cumming ga, Cumming, GA 30040 Map · Phone number

About Shepherd DJ

My name is Chris Barger and I am the owner of Shepherd DJ Service. With over 15 years of experience dj’ing, I strive to make your event wonderful. Shepherd DJ is a small company that focuses on the music for your special event. I can handle everything from the ceremony all the way to the last dance. I provide wireless microphones for toasts and lights for the dance floor. I can also assist with the day of coordinating and time lines. Shepherd DJ believes in pristine customer service and taking care of the clients. I work hard to maintain my five star rating here on Wedding Wire and I am very proud to be a Couple’s Choice winner for four years straight. I try to be fair with my pricing; you don’t get five or six confusing packages thrown at you. I price by time and travel and I don’t try to upsell you on the little things because more than likely they are included. When you book, you deal directly with me from start to finish, making sure I have everything you need for your special day. Shepherd DJ uses dj intelligence, an online dj event planning program which provides wedding planning and timeline forms and a link to my music library. Once you complete those forms I will go over them with you so we are all on the same page. Thanks for stopping by and checking Shepherd DJ out. If you have any questions please give me a shout or send me an email.

Chris Barger Owner/Dj

Shepherd DJ Service

chrisbarger
chrisbarger

51 Reviews for Shepherd DJ

Caitlin Porter · Married on 11/10/2018

He will take care of you!

100% satisfied with Chris. He bent over backwards to make sure my every need was met all night. He kept the music pumping and we had a blast. Super professional and attentive, and would highly recommend him!

Christopher Recchio · Married on 11/02/2018

Quality experience with a well spoken and entertaining DJ.

Chris was very responsive and was able,to gauge the room well. He kept the party moving and was very attentive to both me and my bride. Thank you for the great experience sir.

Mandy Jackson · Married on 10/20/2018

Chris went above and beyond in every way and helped us so much, we are so thankful we hired him as our dj.

Chris went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we dreamed of. He had Tissues ready as soon as anyone got a bit teary eyed (and there were a lot of tissues needed!). He helped the groom get ready and made sure he had everything he needed before, during, and after the ceremony and the reception. The grass was extremely wet and a bit slippery, and chris Was always ready to be at my side (I was the bride and had a huge dress) to make sure I didn’t slip and that I didn’t mess anything up. He really got the party going after such an emotional day, and I think it was absolutely perfect and what everyone needed. He really listened to what my groom and I had to say and was extremely thorough. He was so considerate and would only play stuff he knew we would both be happy with. He had a huge smile on his face the entire time and was just so fun to be around and have with us. When any of our friends/family members get married or have big events, there is no way I will let them use anyone other than chris because I know he will help make their day as absolutely perfect as ours was.

Shepherd DJ 1

Shepherd DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• North Ga. Photography, Inc.
    North Ga. Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Chris is a great DJ to work with. I've worked 2 events with him this year, and both of them were dry, (no alcohol) yet both of them had people tearin up the dance floor. He'll get out there and show you how it's done if your people don't really know The Cupid Shuffle, or the Wobble.

• Cumming, GA 30040 See on map