cumming ga, Cumming, GA 30040 Map · Phone number

About Shepherd DJ

My name is Chris Barger and I am the owner of Shepherd DJ Service. With over 15 years of experience dj’ing, I strive to make your event wonderful. Shepherd DJ is a small company that focuses on the music for your special event. I can handle everything from the ceremony all the way to the last dance. I provide wireless microphones for toasts and lights for the dance floor. I can also assist with the day of coordinating and time lines. Shepherd DJ believes in pristine customer service and taking care of the clients. I work hard to maintain my five star rating here on Wedding Wire and I am very proud to be a Couple’s Choice winner for four years straight. I try to be fair with my pricing; you don’t get five or six confusing packages thrown at you. I price by time and travel and I don’t try to upsell you on the little things because more than likely they are included. When you book, you deal directly with me from start to finish, making sure I have everything you need for your special day. Shepherd DJ uses dj intelligence, an online dj event planning program which provides wedding planning and timeline forms and a link to my music library. Once you complete those forms I will go over them with you so we are all on the same page. Thanks for stopping by and checking Shepherd DJ out. If you have any questions please give me a shout or send me an email.

Chris Barger Owner/Dj

127dd5c0af08ed85 1465872139055 dance
chrisbarger

62 Reviews for Shepherd DJ

Catherine · Married on 07/10/2020

Helped make the day perfect

Chris is absolutely amazing in every way, he helped with our ceremony as well as our reception. He was super helpful when planning our event timeline, with great suggestions that helped our day run perfectly smooth. He was also accommodating for our special requests-the best man was celebrating his 30th birthday the same day, and he helped us in planning a special moment for him. His communication was excellent from the very first moment we spoke, which was so helpful with the potential for changes because of COVID. When we think back, there is no other DJ service that could have measured up to Chris and Shepherd DJ.

Sent on 07/13/2020

R. J. & Dani Reda · Married on 01/04/2020

The best in the biz!

Chris was fantastic! Not only did he DJ the wedding but he helped orchestrate our wedding.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Shepherd DJ's reply:

Thank you so much it was a great afternoon. It was a pleaseure to help I truely had a blast with your familey and friends.
  • Alicia

Alicia Johnson · Married on 11/09/2019

Fun, Attentive, Easy!

Chris with DJ Shepherd is excellent in every way!! He is responsive and easy to work with! Chris is a clear communicator and is reassuring every step of the way! He was flexible as I had some "different" needs such as microphones for singers and handling the music for the entire ceremony as well. His services are priced fairly if not below average for high quality work! He gets a sense of the group he's working with, and adjusts accordingly without letting a few outliers recommend inappropriate songs! I would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 11/21/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Shepherd DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 950.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 950.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector
    Uplighting

• North Ga. Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Chris is a great DJ to work with. I've worked 2 events with him this year, and both of them were dry, (no alcohol) yet both of them had people tearin up the dance floor. He'll get out there and show you how it's done if your people don't really know The Cupid Shuffle, or the Wobble.

• Cumming, 30040 See on map
    Location of (Shepherd DJ)