cumming ga, Cumming, GA 30040 Map · Phone number

About Shepherd DJ

My name is Chris Barger and I am the owner of Shepherd DJ Service. With over 15 years of experience dj’ing, I strive to make your event wonderful. Shepherd DJ is a small company that focuses on the music for your special event. I can handle everything from the ceremony all the way to the last dance. I provide wireless microphones for toasts and lights for the dance floor. I can also assist with the day of coordinating and time lines. Shepherd DJ believes in pristine customer service and taking care of the clients. I work hard to maintain my five star rating here on Wedding Wire and I am very proud to be a Couple’s Choice winner for four years straight. I try to be fair with my pricing; you don’t get five or six confusing packages thrown at you. I price by time and travel and I don’t try to upsell you on the little things because more than likely they are included. When you book, you deal directly with me from start to finish, making sure I have everything you need for your special day. Shepherd DJ uses dj intelligence, an online dj event planning program which provides wedding planning and timeline forms and a link to my music library. Once you complete those forms I will go over them with you so we are all on the same page. Thanks for stopping by and checking Shepherd DJ out. If you have any questions please give me a shout or send me an email.

Chris Barger Owner/Dj

Shepherd DJ 2
  • NATALIE

Natalie R Bryn · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing!!!

As a wedding vendor myself, I knew immediately the vendors I love to work with. So I had NO hesitation in hiring Chris to DJ my daughter's wedding. I never even considered hiring anyone other than him! Not only is he a great person, but his DJ services are fantastic! He's easy to work with, accomodating to our special little requests, and adjusted perfectly to a change in the setup at the last minute. I cannot thank you enough, Chris, for not only being an awesome DJ, but a great friend AND for even being a designated driver to get a few intoxicated guests home safely! SERIOUSLY above & beyond! We love you! Thank you so very much for everything! Save yourself the trouble and hire Chris for your DJ!

Caitlin Porter · Married on 11/10/2018

He will take care of you!

100% satisfied with Chris. He bent over backwards to make sure my every need was met all night. He kept the music pumping and we had a blast. Super professional and attentive, and would highly recommend him!

hannah · Married on 11/03/2018

Shepherd DJ Service

Shepherd DJ Service was amazing! Chris was so great he made our wedding so special! We got so many compliments through the night about how great he was and how he interacted with the crowd!

Thanks Chris for being apart of our special day!

The Tuckers!

Shepherd DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• North Ga. Photography, Inc.
    North Ga. Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Chris is a great DJ to work with. I've worked 2 events with him this year, and both of them were dry, (no alcohol) yet both of them had people tearin up the dance floor. He'll get out there and show you how it's done if your people don't really know The Cupid Shuffle, or the Wobble.

• Cumming, 30040 See on map