Shepherd DJ

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$950 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$950 Most Popular Price

My name is Chris Barger and I am the owner of Shepherd DJ Service. With over 15 years of experience dj’ing, I strive to make your event wonderful. Shepherd DJ is a small company that focuses on the music for your special event. I can handle everything from the ceremony all the way to the last dance. I provide wireless microphones for toasts and lights for the dance floor. I can also assist with the day of coordinating and time lines. Shepherd DJ believes in pristine customer service and taking care of the clients. I work hard to maintain my five star rating here on Wedding Wire and I am very proud to be a Couple’s Choice winner for four years straight. I try to be fair with my pricing; you don’t get five or six confusing packages thrown at you. I price by time and travel and I don’t try to upsell you on the little things because more than likely they are included. When you book, you deal directly with me from start to finish, making sure I have everything you need for your special day. Shepherd DJ uses dj intelligence, an online dj event planning program which provides wedding planning and timeline forms and a link to my music library. Once you complete those forms I will go over them with you so we are all on the same page. Thanks for stopping by and checking Shepherd DJ out. If you have any questions please give me a shout or send me an email.

Chris Barger Owner/Dj

Shepherd DJ Service

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$950

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$950

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

• Kayley
    Kayley G. Married on 05/07/2022

Wonderful Experience!

Chris was the perfect dj for our wedding! He did an amazing job and we would definitely use his services again in the future! He is easy to get along with and very responsive. It was a great time!
    Miranda L. Married on 12/18/2021

Chris made our day simply magical.

To say Chris did an incredible job is an understatement. He pulled all of my wedding dreams together, and truly made our day everything WE wanted it to be. We requested things we knew were difficult, but he pulled it all off. We sent in our playlist for both the ceremony and reception late, but he had nothing but patience and understanding with us. He was the bow to our wedding, and none of it would have been possible without him. He was professional, while still adding his charm here and there. He was amazing with all of the kids that attended, and even more amazing with our friends and family. We love him!!!
    Kecia B. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing DJ

I got married on November 20, 2021 and Shepherd DJ did a phenomenal job. He played exactly what I chose and more! He kept the crowd entertained and kept the party going til the very end! I would recommend him to anyone that is having a wedding or a party. Thank you!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

North Ga. Photography, Inc. North Ga. Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Chris is a great DJ to work with. I've worked 2 events with him this year, and both of them were dry, (no alcohol) yet both of them had people tearin up the dance floor. He'll get out there and show you how it's done if your people don't really know The Cupid Shuffle, or the Wobble.

Cumming, GA, 30040
Location of (Shepherd DJ)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding