1802 Ross St, Perry, GA 31069 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Entourage Entertainment LLC.

Entourage Entertainment specializes in DJ and MC services for weddings and other fine events!

Entourage is a mobile DJ and entertainment service for special events, such as weddings, corporate events, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries, private parties, class reunions, school dances, and community events.

We provide a variety of diverse music to meet our customers' taste. We will play what you want when you want it! We also offer emcee (MC) services to make all the necessary announcements.

Whatever you are looking for, be it audio, video, or lighting for your event, we're ready to help make your dream a reality!

We're fun, entertaining, and just the thing to make that special event an unforgettable experience. We're a great value, have a huge selection of music, and provide awesome customer service!

Not only that, when you book an event with us, you get an experienced DJ with a deep background in the music industry! Most of our DJs mix music, utilizing beat matching, fading, and other creative mixing skills.

We are the perfect choice for any event!

Follow Entourage Entertainment LLC. on

1c412f116fa21e04 1525790386 49da2bfd92ae2963 1525790383654 3 9560112 orig
a6407c0d2bfabe1a 1525790387 1c412f116fa21e04 1525790386 49da2bfd92ae2963 152579
img0040
Entourage Entertainment LLC.

4 Reviews for Entourage Entertainment LLC.

Rusty is very professional and thorough with his work. He helped make my wedding day stress-free by having a strong layout for the entire day. I was a little concerned with the pricing at first, because I have never hired a DJ before and I didn't realize how much they actually cost! However, after seeing the results of my rehearsal and wedding, it was well worth it. It IS true...you definitely get what you pay for! The music for our ceremony was timed perfectly. The lighting around the room was beautiful and the music was energetic and perfect for our crowd. Rusty truly knows what he is doing!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Paige · Married on 09/19/2015

We absolutely LOVED Rusty being the DJ for our wedding. He made the reception fun and energetic and kept things flowing the entire time. From the very beginning he's upfront about pricing and what you get when you book him and he delivered everything as promised. When you pick a DJ, unless you've been at an event with them before, you really have to trust that they will provide what they say without really getting to see them in action and I can attest to that for Rusty, he really is an awesome DJ. His entire set up is very professional looking. The up-lighting really creates a glow for the reception area. I had some elements that weren't typical for every wedding- like a piano and cello at my outside ceremony and even my brother officiating when he never had before and Rusty was a huge part of why it worked out flawlessly. I would use him every single time.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Angela · Married on 07/28/2012

Rusty with Entourage Entertainment did an awesome job with all the sound and lighting for my wedding day July 28, 2012, not only just a DJ but someone who also enjoyed celebrating a special moment. I highly recommend Entourage Entertainment to everyone celebrating a special occasion.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Entourage Entertainment LLC. Pricing

Entourage Entertainment LLC. Price Rates

Entourage Entertainment LLC. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 550.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 1802 Ross St Perry, 31069 See on map