Shepherd DJ Reviews

Shepherd DJ 1
Shepherd DJ 2

R. J. & Dani Reda · Getting married on 01/04/2020

The best in the biz!

Chris was fantastic! Not only did he DJ the wedding but he helped orchestrate our wedding.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Shepherd DJ's reply:

Thank you so much it was a great afternoon. It was a pleaseure to help I truely had a blast with your familey and friends.
  • Allye

Allye · Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding DJ

Chris was absolutely perfect from the start. He takes amazing care of you, always puts your needs first. My wedding had a few issues come up and he went above and beyond to keep me calm and happy. Absolutely LOVED him!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Jared Smith · Married on 05/26/2019

Completely Amazing DJ!!

Looking for a DJ for any reason, Shepard DJ should be your number 1 choice. We were completely blown away by the exceptional service from Chris. We recommend him to anyone for a wedding or any event.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Shannon Brookshire · Married on 03/24/2019

What an amazing experience!

We can not begin to thank Chris Barger with Shepherd DJ enough for the amazing experience. The program that Chris uses for the customer to set up music selections was a breeze and very thorough, he also gave us several ideas/suggestions we never thought of! On the big day he showed up early and ready to rock! He got his system set up swiftly and helped protect all of our guests from the mean attack swan at the venue!

Throughout the entire event Chris was a pleasure to work with and interacted with the guests as though they were his own family/friends. He went above and beyond anything we could have expected and helped prompt us at certain bench marks through the big day which was great since we were both a bit overwhelmed with family and friends. We would HIGHLY recommend Shepherd DJ to any and everyone in need of a DJ!

Chris, Shannon and I cannot being to thank you enough!!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Shepherd DJ's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you... Sadly the swan did get someone lol (no injuries) while we were at the the reception. Best of luck to you and Chris.

Tiffani Dowling · Married on 03/15/2019

Dowling wedding 03/15/2019

He was amazing always is would recommend to everyone and will always use him in the future

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • NATALIE

Natalie R Bryn · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing!!!

As a wedding vendor myself, I knew immediately the vendors I love to work with. So I had NO hesitation in hiring Chris to DJ my daughter's wedding. I never even considered hiring anyone other than him! Not only is he a great person, but his DJ services are fantastic! He's easy to work with, accomodating to our special little requests, and adjusted perfectly to a change in the setup at the last minute. I cannot thank you enough, Chris, for not only being an awesome DJ, but a great friend AND for even being a designated driver to get a few intoxicated guests home safely! SERIOUSLY above & beyond! We love you! Thank you so very much for everything! Save yourself the trouble and hire Chris for your DJ!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Caitlin Porter · Married on 11/10/2018

He will take care of you!

100% satisfied with Chris. He bent over backwards to make sure my every need was met all night. He kept the music pumping and we had a blast. Super professional and attentive, and would highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/11/2018

hannah · Married on 11/03/2018

Shepherd DJ Service

Shepherd DJ Service was amazing! Chris was so great he made our wedding so special! We got so many compliments through the night about how great he was and how he interacted with the crowd!

Thanks Chris for being apart of our special day!

The Tuckers!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Christopher Recchio · Married on 11/02/2018

Quality experience with a well spoken and entertaining DJ.

Chris was very responsive and was able,to gauge the room well. He kept the party moving and was very attentive to both me and my bride. Thank you for the great experience sir.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Mandy Jackson · Married on 10/20/2018

Chris went above and beyond in every way and helped us so much, we are so thankful we hired him as our dj.

Chris went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we dreamed of. He had Tissues ready as soon as anyone got a bit teary eyed (and there were a lot of tissues needed!). He helped the groom get ready and made sure he had everything he needed before, during, and after the ceremony and the reception. The grass was extremely wet and a bit slippery, and chris Was always ready to be at my side (I was the bride and had a huge dress) to make sure I didn’t slip and that I didn’t mess anything up. He really got the party going after such an emotional day, and I think it was absolutely perfect and what everyone needed. He really listened to what my groom and I had to say and was extremely thorough. He was so considerate and would only play stuff he knew we would both be happy with. He had a huge smile on his face the entire time and was just so fun to be around and have with us. When any of our friends/family members get married or have big events, there is no way I will let them use anyone other than chris because I know he will help make their day as absolutely perfect as ours was.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Shepherd DJ 3

Brooke · Married on 10/06/2018

Chris made our day run flawlessly!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Thank you Brooke !!

Virginia · Married on 09/29/2018

Shepherd DJ was a blast to have at our wedding! We were so satisfied with the music and entertainment. Our guests enjoyed themselves as did we. Would recommend to everyone needed these services. Please continue the great work!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Claire · Married on 09/26/2018

Claire & Jeremy Kingsley

When you are looking for an excellent, professional, knowledgeable DJ, contact Sheperd DJ! Chris Barger made this process extremely easy- from the selection of songs to the events of our reception. He listened to what we wanted and offered advice, drawn from his past experiences. The night of our wedding, he was able to guide us as we made some last minute decisions. Chris did an amazing job of prompting us at each time frame. He made our ceremony and reception seamless.

Chris showed up early and was ready to roll as soon as he arrived. He made a point to include all of our guests and treated everyone as if they were his friend.
    We cannot say enough about Chris and Shepherd DJ! Thank you for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Sierra Vascocu · Married on 09/15/2018

Chris Barger is the best dj!

Chris is amazing!!! He was the dj for my wedding he was excellent at keeping everything in order, played amazing music but also made sure that me and my husband were good and had fun the entire night! I would definitely hire him again for an parties or anything thing else i have planned!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Andrew · Married on 09/01/2018

Shepherd DJ was so wonderful during our whole wedding, and made a really large impact on how special it was. All of the guests (including us) absolutely loved him, and would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone else who is even thinking about looking for a DJ. He is very caring, personable, and hospitable, so you get way more than you bargained for. Definitely give him a shot if you need to add a little oomph to your special day!

Sent on 09/03/2018

ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

Shepherd DJ is amazing!! We used him for our wedding this past Saturday he's awesome. Such a fun guy, very helpful with ideas, and really knows his music and what to play to keep the party alive and dancing. We had so much fun and everyone said he was the best dj they had ever seen. If you need a dj for anything he's your guy. You won't be disappointed he's awesome!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Linda · Married on 06/30/2018

Chris did an amazing job! We all danced almost the entire reception! Thank you Chris for making my daughter's wedding a fun evening of dancing, laughing and just enjoying the moment!

Sent on 07/04/2018

David · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely extraordinary service! If you're planning an event, Chris Barger is your man. From start to finish, Chris made our wedding planning easy while giving us exactly what we wanted. Our ceremony and reception occurred in two different areas of the same property, with very little time to transition. Chris set up separate systems in both areas, including music and microphones, and the quality of each was flawless. We were able to select exactly which songs - and which version of those songs - we wanted played when, and Chris put together a great playlist for the rest. He kept our family and friends on the dance floor and energetic the whole time, and made for an excellent announcer. I've known Chris for many years but had never seen him work until that night, but now understand exactly why he has a perfect 5-star rating. I couldn't have been any happier with the job he did, and highly recommend him and Shepherd DJ service to anyone for ANY event!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Tuscany · Married on 06/02/2018

Shepherd DJ was out of this world! From the very beginning, he was very organized and made the experience so much easier and fun! I was able to choose every single song I wanted, and was able to get great recommendations from him as well. He made sure to keep in touch and discuss with me and my husband and help us with any questions we had. The wedding weekend he also did the rehearsal dinner and it was perfect. The wedding started later then our timeline but he embraced the changes and still managed to keep things in order and how I wanted them. He was having so much fun up there and really had the crowd dancing. He is a great person, and very sincere. I highly recommend his service and wouldn’t have had it any other way! Thank you SO much for everything. It was a true blessing to have you apart of our special day and will be sure to recommend you to everyone. You rock!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Shepherd DJ 4

Merika · event on 05/26/2018

This was the absolute best DJ service I have ever used. They allowed us to pre-pick a song list weeks before the event so all the families had a little input. I must say, for a huge graduation celebration of 5 graduates with approximately 300 guests, everyone was happy with the music selection. The DJ arrived early, had a great easy set up that did not take up much space, and also had a phenomenal sound system. The cost of the services were very affordable and it was obvious that the DJ loved making families smile and have a good time with music. I definitely will use this company again for any future events and would recommend them to everyone. Thanks for making my daughter and her graduation celebration great!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Kelsie · Married on 05/05/2018

We had a fantastic DJ experience for our wedding . Chris not only kept the party alive and everyone dancing but also helped everything flow very smooth and on time . Could not have found a better DJ service !! We were very pleased and very happy with our over all experience thought our night and never had to worry about any issues. Recommend for everyone who has any type of event in need of a DJ

Sent on 05/07/2018

Kimberly · Married on 04/28/2018

Chris is the best. He makes sure that you know what you have to do with the online forms and you are able to pick out all the songs you want played at your event. Once it gets closer to your day, he will call you a talk to you a couple of times to make sure that he understands everything you are looking for. We will be using him again for the next up coming wedding of my daughter, and we couldn't be more excited. He's fun when he's at the event, he makes you feel like you are the only one that matters in the entire place. Excellent person for the job.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Scott · Married on 12/16/2017

I Used Chris last year for my company Christmas party and i have to tell you he is second to none. He is Excellent at what he does and also goes beyond just playing music, he is very helpful with what ever you may need . We have booked him again this year and look forward to another great party. I would recommend him to all my friends and family and will certainly use him at my daughters wedding. Scott

Sent on 12/14/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/21/2017

He did a phenomenal job making sure everyone was having a great time. Prior to the event, he was very quick to respond to questions and helpful with the process. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/23/2017

Chris was amazing! He was easy to work with, answered any question we had, and made sure our guests stayed entertained all night! We couldn't have picked a better DJ!

Sent on 09/25/2017