Unique Events Reviews

Unique Events 5
Unique Events 6
Unique Events 7

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

I have a whole new appreciation for the role of a wedding coordinator in planning the perfect wedding. From coordinating vendors, to ceremony timing down to a "T", to reception coordination, Andrea handled details with ease that I had not even begun to think about! My only daughter's wedding was the most perfect day I could have hoped for and much of that is due to the hard work of Unique Events and Andrea Boykin. Many, many, many thanks!

Sent on 05/11/2018
    Unique Events 8

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! It was pure joy helping you with your daughter's wedding! Best Wishes to both your families!

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

I can not complain about the work from Andrea, Jessica, and Abby for our wedding! Despite the foot of snow that fell the night before our wedding, everything ran smoothly and perfectly. The Unique Events team kept me calm and laughing on what could have been a stressful day. Every planning meeting was perfect, and I really enjoyed the walk-thru the week before to finalize where everything would be setup. It was perfect! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Kelly · Married on 12/09/2017

My wedding was planned and decorated exactly how my wife and I wanted. Made the day stress free and smooth. I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Bri · Married on 11/11/2017

Oh my stars. I love love LOVE Jessica and her team! She had everything ready before I even thought about it and was all about what I want and what will make my day the best day possible. Not to mention it was a destination wedding that she got together in A MONTH!! I will be having another bigger wedding in August when my husband gets back from deployment and can't wait to work with her again! Highly recommend and will be using her for whatever events I have in the future!

Unique Events 9
    Unique Events 10

Paula · Married on 09/03/2017

Jessica did a great job helping us execute our wedding day at Sugarboo Farms! She knows the space in and out, and was a huge resource. Highly recommend!

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2017

Jessica Smith helped us plan our wonderful anniversary party. She is amazing with her talents and so helpful with every detail involved. I am very happy to have gotten the chance to know her and work with her. She made our day very special.

Crystal · Married on 06/03/2017

I worked with Jessica Smith of Unique Events for my daughter and her husband's wedding at Sugarboo Farms in Blairsville Georgia . Jessica did a fantastic job keeping us all calm and happy . We really appreciated her hard work on the day of !

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2017

Request that your caterer leaves a plate of food/leftovers for the bride and groom for after the wedding!

Preston · Married on 10/15/2016

Jessica from Unique Events was wonderful. Gave the right amount (not to little, not too much) input on decisions. The day of went amazing. Very smooth, largely due to Jessica.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Preston! It was such a privilege to be able to help you and Susanna with your special day! I wish you both nothing but the absolute best!

Joni · Married on 07/30/2016

Jessica Smith was a life saver for my daughters wedding day! We had a goal of keeping it as stress free as possible for our bride and groom and with Jessica's help that was achieved! We had some trouble with other vendors not performing to the speed we needed them too and Jessica was able to handle all of this with professionalism and kindness! She went above what she had to do to make this event flawless! It was outdoors and it was hot but she managed to keep her cool and help everyone feel at ease! We received rave reviews for a beautiful fun wedding and Jessica was the driving force of that! Thanks Jessica we can never repay you!!!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Unique Events's reply:

Joni, thank you for such sweet words. It was truly my pleasure to help you all with this special day!

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Jessica was wonderful as our Day-of Coordinator. As I planned our DIY farmhouse wedding, they shared with me lots of helpful documents to get my wedding schedule and details organized. Always available by email for a quick question or two. :) I enjoyed that they even came out to our venue for the rehearsal the day before to make sure everything went smoothly. The very few issues or minor problems we had during our wedding day were very well managed by Jessica, so that my husband and I could enjoy each other, and celebrate our lives together with our family and friends.

Danielle · Married on 04/09/2016

We absolutely loved working with Unique Events! We worked with Jessica and she was an awesome wedding planner! She helped months before the wedding, minutes before and even pretended to be a makeup artist for two 7 and 9 year old little girls :) Everything went smoothly and we were very thankful that she orchestrated that! By the end of the day Jessica was like family to our family <3 I would definitely recommend this vendor for future brides, they were so very helpful and made the day absolutely perfect!

Danielle · Married on 01/02/2016

We had our wedding planned by Andrea and it was nothing short of amazing! Andrea made sure we were on top of everything we needed to do as the months went by and helped us get every detail in order. Everything went smoothly the day of because she was directing all the details. She was everywhere and invisible all at once and I didn't want for anything the day of. Most importantly she made sure my mom and I were happy the whole way through!

Unique Events 11
    Unique Events 12
    Unique Events 13
  • Marquelle

Marquelle · Married on 11/21/2015

Andrea was an invaluable wedding planner for us! We live in Florida and most of our planning was done via distance and Andrea's recommendations for different vendors helped me sooo much! In addition to the wedding planning component, having Andrea as a day of coordinator for the wedding gave me the peace of mind to be able to enjoy my day as a bride and not fret about the details of my special day! She made sure that everything went smoothly and we stayed on schedule for everything we wanted to have happen at our wedding!
    Andrea is very knowledgeable about vendors in the north Georgia area and the team she helped me put together for our wedding day was an INCREDIBLE and AMAZING group of people! I wouldn't change a single thing about the wedding Andrea and I planned!

Kelsey · Married on 06/27/2015

Andrea Boykin is fantastic! GET A DAY-OF COORDINATOR! I had a rainy outdoor wedding and Andrea efficiently and smoothly transitioned my wedding to the plan b. On the actual day it is difficult to think of all the details and make last minute decisions. She made contacts with all of the vendors in advance and on the day of the wedding she was all around the venue coordinating the vendors. She was an incredible addition to our wedding and we couldn't have done it without her! She was there to shuttle our guests with umbrellas and was knowledgeable about wedding events. She offered great suggestions to ensure a smooth wedding day. Thank you Andrea!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure to assist you in having the best wedding day possible! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness together!

Maritza · Married on 03/14/2015

Andrea Boykin is all around fantastic! My husband and I wanted to have a destination and booked a venue without ever seeing it before the big day. Andrea was beyond helpful in putting us in touch with local vendors that all fit within our budget. She was quick to respond, lovely to work with, and made the whole planning process seamless. To be honest she really took the time to get to know my husband and I. I trusted her to make last minute decisions and everything turned out perfect. She also provided a helpful day of staff that allowed both of our families to relax and enjoy the day! I highly recommend Andrea to any bride planning a local or destination wedding! We loved our experience!

Sent on 03/28/2015

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you Maritza for your review! You and Brett were wonderful to work with and it was my pleasure to help you plan your wedding. Such a beautiful day for a beautiful bride!

Andrea was a Godsend! She brought the whole wedding together! She was the perfect wedding coordinator.

Katelyn · Married on 10/04/2014

Andrea you are amazing! Thank you so much for everything and making our day extra special and worry free!!!!

We cannot thank Andrea enough for all the help she gave us on our special day. Our day was perfect and that was because of Andrea! She is truly gifted! Our guests raved about how smooth the day was and how wonderful and well put together the wgole wedding day was. And she put up with my "Bride moments" with absolute professionalism! You would be fortunate to have Unique Events on your wedding team!

Kristyn · Married on 06/21/2014

Andrea did such a great job as our "day-of" coordinator for our wedding. We met with her once before our wedding. It was so great to meet her in person before our event and she just seemed to "get" us and our vision. We sent her a list of the decor items that needed to be put out and where they should go. I saw her use that on our wedding day and check things off the list. Everything was better than I could have ever imagined and much of that was because of Andrea. She really is a joy to work with and some of the best money we spent.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Unique Events's reply:

Kristyn, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services and for your kind words. It was my absolute pleasure to be a part of your special day! Congratulations and best wishes to you and Jeremy!

Susan · Married on 06/01/2014

Andrea and her crew are WONDERFUL! I couldn't have gotten through all of the planning--or even the day of--without her. She is extremely organized, has great connections, and is fun to work with. I would highly recommend Andrea for planning for just about any event!
    She kept us on track and followed up with our vendors and the schedule. She handled things I didn't even know I was supposed to worry about!! I truly didn't have a thing that didn't go as planned - and we really believe it was because of Unique Events and an amazing network of vendors.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Unique Events's reply:

Susan, thank you very much for your wonderful review! It was truly my pleasure to help you with your wedding plans as well as be a part of your wedding day! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!

John · Married on 05/17/2014

Andrea provided 1st class service right down to arranging a mountain cabin on a stream to have the wedding at.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Thank you John! The pleasure was all mine! Best to you both, Andrea
  • User4101955 · 2+ years ago

Andrea was an amazing coordinator. She's incredibly sweet but tells it to you straight when you need it. She is on top of everything in the days leading up to the wedding and makes sure your day is everything you want and more. Even when the skies opened up and poured a bucket of water on the venue, she made it happen and it was a beautiful event. I can't thank her enough for being so patient with, what became, a pretty hectic day and making sure we had everything we needed and wanted. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and truly a joy to see your special day come together perfectly. Best wishes to you both for a lifetime of happiness together!

I want to thank you and your staff again for the awesome job y'all did over the weekend! You were a very calming presence in the midst of all the changes going on with the weather. Your girls were very professional and everything ran so smoothly. If I ever have any friends or family having a wedding in North Georgia, I will encourage them to give you a call. You are truly amazing!

Thank you for all you did. It was a pleasure working with you!!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It was truly a pleasure working with you! Andrea

Rachel · Married on 11/02/2013

Andrea coordinated my wedding at Southern Tree Plantation a few weeks ago. She was great to work with and invaluable the day of the reception. A few times my family members became a bit difficult with her through the planning process and she handled it wonderfully. Would definatley recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you Rachel for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and a true joy to see your special day come together perfectly. Best wishes to you both for a lifetime of happiness together!