Unique Events Reviews

84 | Blairsville, GA

84 Reviews for Unique Events

Allison Christofis · Married on 01/10/2020

Amazing and affordable

We worked with Andrea at Unique Events after she was referred by our venue. She was amazing! Because she is local, she already knew most of our vendors and was able to do a bit of coordination with them ahead of time, even though we only hired her for day-of. She was a prompt communicator and made our wedding day go super smoothly - she even stopped by the store to pick up a super non-urgent item for us at our request! Andrea was a delight to work with and I highly recommend her! She made the day about us but threw in her thoughts and recommendations when prompted. (FYI, this was an LGBT wedding and all our vendors, including Andrea, were great!)

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Suellen

Suellen Morlock · Married on 12/21/2019

Wonderful to work with and very professional

Hiring Andrea as a day-of coordinator was one of the best decisions my daughter and I made. It was wonderful to be able to spend time with family and friends before my daughter's wedding knowing that Andrea and her staff were making sure every detail was in place. Andrea's passion for weddings in addition to her organizational skills and attention to detail make her worth every penny!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Lloyd · Married on 11/23/2019

Great Help!

Having Andrea be a part of our wedding was a wonderful idea! It was like having a good friend at the wedding whose only job was to make sure everything went exactly like it should and you had no worries. I couldn’t even begin to list everything that she did but I can 100% say that I recommend her!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Charles

Charles Eden · Married on 11/02/2019

Andrea is a MUST on the Big Day!

From start to finish Andrea was amazing. She took so much stress off of us in handled so much. Anytime we had a question leading up to or wedding shoe is there in a moment. Throughout our entire wedding day and rehearsal she was they're making everything go so smoothly. I've also been to weddings where the coordinators or bossy and almost kind of mean to the guest, this couldn't have been farther from how Andrea was. She was so easy to work with! Dont make the mistake of not getting Andrea!!!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you,Charles! You and Cristi are wonderful people and made my job very rewarding. Wishing you both a very merry Christmas and joyous new year!
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 10/26/2019

Extremely Generous & Organized

I hired Andrea/Unique Events to be my Day Of Coordinator. Andrea is so kind and so generous with her time. She went above and beyond throughout the wedding planning process to ensure that our wedding day would go smoothly. It went off without a hitch! Knowing that I had her there to double check vendor arrivals and details gave me peace of mind and allowed me (and the moms) to truly be in the moment and enjoy my wedding day! She took care of a miscommunication about my bouquet and it was handled before I even knew about it! She is extremely organized and has many years of event planning experience which showed in her attention to detail and logistical suggestions she made along the way. She ran our rehearsal the night before quickly and efficiently, took care of all of moving parts behind the scene on the day of, and coordinated the ceremony. I am truly thankful that I chose her/Unique Events and highly recommend that you do the same!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Justin Taylor · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!

Everything was absolutely perfect! Andrea and Jessica did a phenomenal job, we are so glad we chose unique events!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Kelly Jordan · Married on 07/28/2019

Absolutely amazing

Unique events planned and coordinated our baby shower, and it was absolutely wonderful. We used them for our wedding and then had to again for a baby shower. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you for your review of our services, Kelly! We're thrilled to be your family party planner and can't wait to hear from you to plan your next event.

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

Couldn’t have done it without them

I cannot tell you how grateful I am that we chose Unique Events to help us plan our wedding. We hired Jessica and Andrea for partial planning and they were readily available with ideas, etiquette tips, thoughts, and vendor suggestions from start to finish for months before the wedding. We hired two vendors from their suggestions and they were great choices too! It was POURING down rain on our wedding day, but they and their team worked so hard with smiles on their faces. They made what could have been a very stressful weather event no problem at all! We made some last minute changes and they were so flexible and gracious. My parents and husband and I cannot praise them enough. They saved the day before we even knew it needed saving in so many ways. There are so many things and considerations you have to make when planning a wedding, it can be quite overwhelming, but Unique Events thinks of all of them for you and makes sure you won’t miss a beat. Jessica and Andrea and their team really made our weekend, from rehearsal-to wedding day- to day after brunch, perfect.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Sarah, for your kind words. Jessica and I had so much fun planning and coordinating your wedding weekend! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/26/2019

Fabulous wedding coordinators!

We worked with Andrea & Jessica for our May 2019 wedding at Sugarboo Farms in Blairsville. I highly recommend Unique Events to coordinate a wedding in North Georgia. They were extremely easy to work with, always quick to respond to my numerous questions throughout the wedding planning process, have great recommendations for local vendors and extra day-of support, and made our wedding day run so smoothly. I really can't imagine our wedding without their support.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! We loved every minute of your wedding weekend! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!

Marissa · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding Coordy

We had a great experience with Andrea as our day of wedding coordinator. We last minute decided to book a day of coordinator, and Andrea just jumped right in and was a huge help! She made sure the rehearsal and the wedding went smoothly. We definitely recommend Andrea!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Marissa! I'm so happy to have been able to help make your wedding everything you hoped for! Andrea

Cathy A Raissle · Married on 05/18/2019

Andrea and company we're outstanding.

Our daughter's wedding day went smoothly and effortlessly due to the excellent service provided by Andrea and company. Andrea listened to the ideas and thoughts that our daughter had about her wedding, and made sure everything went according to plan. She took care of all the wedding day details so that we were free to enjoy the day. Andrea communicated with all of our vendors and made sure.that everything was confirmed and coordinated. I recommend Unique Events without hesitation!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Cathy! It was our absolute pleasure! You all were wonderful to work with. Such a fun bunch of folks!

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

I have a whole new appreciation for the role of a wedding coordinator in planning the perfect wedding. From coordinating vendors, to ceremony timing down to a "T", to reception coordination, Andrea handled details with ease that I had not even begun to think about! My only daughter's wedding was the most perfect day I could have hoped for and much of that is due to the hard work of Unique Events and Andrea Boykin. Many, many, many thanks!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! It was pure joy helping you with your daughter's wedding! Best Wishes to both your families!

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

I can not complain about the work from Andrea, Jessica, and Abby for our wedding! Despite the foot of snow that fell the night before our wedding, everything ran smoothly and perfectly. The Unique Events team kept me calm and laughing on what could have been a stressful day. Every planning meeting was perfect, and I really enjoyed the walk-thru the week before to finalize where everything would be setup. It was perfect! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kelly · Married on 12/09/2017

My wedding was planned and decorated exactly how my wife and I wanted. Made the day stress free and smooth. I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Bri · Married on 11/11/2017

Oh my stars. I love love LOVE Jessica and her team! She had everything ready before I even thought about it and was all about what I want and what will make my day the best day possible. Not to mention it was a destination wedding that she got together in A MONTH!! I will be having another bigger wedding in August when my husband gets back from deployment and can't wait to work with her again! Highly recommend and will be using her for whatever events I have in the future!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Paula · Married on 09/03/2017

Jessica did a great job helping us execute our wedding day at Sugarboo Farms! She knows the space in and out, and was a huge resource. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2017

Jessica Smith helped us plan our wonderful anniversary party. She is amazing with her talents and so helpful with every detail involved. I am very happy to have gotten the chance to know her and work with her. She made our day very special.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Danielle · event on: 07/15/2017

Andrea planned the absolute perfect baby shower for me! Andrea even did all the ordering,shopping, catering and decorating. Her staff was so friendly and accomodating, even moving everything inside when it began to rain. I would not hesitate to hire Unique Events for any and all event planning needs. She is Amazing!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Crystal · Married on 06/03/2017

I worked with Jessica Smith of Unique Events for my daughter and her husband's wedding at Sugarboo Farms in Blairsville Georgia . Jessica did a fantastic job keeping us all calm and happy . We really appreciated her hard work on the day of !

Sent on 06/12/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2017

Request that your caterer leaves a plate of food/leftovers for the bride and groom for after the wedding!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Preston · Married on 10/15/2016

Jessica from Unique Events was wonderful. Gave the right amount (not to little, not too much) input on decisions. The day of went amazing. Very smooth, largely due to Jessica.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Preston! It was such a privilege to be able to help you and Susanna with your special day! I wish you both nothing but the absolute best!

Joni · Married on 07/30/2016

Jessica Smith was a life saver for my daughters wedding day! We had a goal of keeping it as stress free as possible for our bride and groom and with Jessica's help that was achieved! We had some trouble with other vendors not performing to the speed we needed them too and Jessica was able to handle all of this with professionalism and kindness! She went above what she had to do to make this event flawless! It was outdoors and it was hot but she managed to keep her cool and help everyone feel at ease! We received rave reviews for a beautiful fun wedding and Jessica was the driving force of that! Thanks Jessica we can never repay you!!!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Unique Events's reply:

Joni, thank you for such sweet words. It was truly my pleasure to help you all with this special day!

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Jessica was wonderful as our Day-of Coordinator. As I planned our DIY farmhouse wedding, they shared with me lots of helpful documents to get my wedding schedule and details organized. Always available by email for a quick question or two. :) I enjoyed that they even came out to our venue for the rehearsal the day before to make sure everything went smoothly. The very few issues or minor problems we had during our wedding day were very well managed by Jessica, so that my husband and I could enjoy each other, and celebrate our lives together with our family and friends.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Danielle · Married on 04/09/2016

We absolutely loved working with Unique Events! We worked with Jessica and she was an awesome wedding planner! She helped months before the wedding, minutes before and even pretended to be a makeup artist for two 7 and 9 year old little girls :) Everything went smoothly and we were very thankful that she orchestrated that! By the end of the day Jessica was like family to our family <3 I would definitely recommend this vendor for future brides, they were so very helpful and made the day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Danielle · Married on 01/02/2016

We had our wedding planned by Andrea and it was nothing short of amazing! Andrea made sure we were on top of everything we needed to do as the months went by and helped us get every detail in order. Everything went smoothly the day of because she was directing all the details. She was everywhere and invisible all at once and I didn't want for anything the day of. Most importantly she made sure my mom and I were happy the whole way through!

Sent on 12/30/2017