73 Reviews for Unique Events

Full Planning (2)
Eco-Friendly (2)
Non-Religious (2)
72 Unique Events Reviews

I have a whole new appreciation for the role of a wedding coordinator in planning the perfect wedding. From coordinating vendors, to ceremony timing down to a "T", to reception coordination, Andrea handled details with ease that I had not even begun to think about! My only daughter's wedding was the most perfect day I could have hoped for and much of that is due to the hard work of Unique Events and Andrea Boykin. Many, many, many thanks!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can not complain about the work from Andrea, Jessica, and Abby for our wedding! Despite the foot of snow that fell the night before our wedding, everything ran smoothly and perfectly. The Unique Events team kept me calm and laughing on what could have been a stressful day. Every planning meeting was perfect, and I really enjoyed the walk-thru the week before to finalize where everything would be setup. It was perfect! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was planned and decorated exactly how my wife and I wanted. Made the day stress free and smooth. I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Oh my stars. I love love LOVE Jessica and her team! She had everything ready before I even thought about it and was all about what I want and what will make my day the best day possible. Not to mention it was a destination wedding that she got together in A MONTH!! I will be having another bigger wedding in August when my husband gets back from deployment and can't wait to work with her again! Highly recommend and will be using her for whatever events I have in the future!

Profile Picture Bri, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica did a great job helping us execute our wedding day at Sugarboo Farms! She knows the space in and out, and was a huge resource. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Paula, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica Smith helped us plan our wonderful anniversary party. She is amazing with her talents and so helpful with every detail involved. I am very happy to have gotten the chance to know her and work with her. She made our day very special.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I planned my wedding from California, so Jessica was essential to helping me get answers to vendors who were not as responsive. I had a lot of detailed touches to the look of my wedding, so it was vital to have someone who knew the area and had connection with local businesses. I also had a lot of obstacles that came up at the last minute including flooding and a wasp infestation at our ceremony location! But after everything was set up and the ceremony began, I didn't have to worry about a thing. She was even willing to keep making phone calls after the wedding - like when the rental company didn't come back and pick up the rentals or when my photographer took 4 months to get my photos without any communication. This was with the day of coordination only. I would have paid more if I had known how challenging it was going to be to plan a wedding in the middle of nowhere. But the help I received was very generous for what I paid, and I recommend the company wholeheartedly!

Photos
Profile Picture Katherine, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination
3.3

Jessica was my wedding planner at Sugarboo Farms this Spring. She was helpful because we live so far away, and she definitely knew the area and the property, but there were a few things she could have communicated better. Generally, I felt like I was asking a lot of questions, and some of the answers provided turned out to be inaccurate. She also brought an assistant along with her to my wedding without mentioning that she was going to do that. None of my complaints are deal breakers, but they add up to some dissatisfaction with the service when considering its price. I don't regret hiring Unique Events, but there could be some improvement. I sent Jessica a follow-up email, and she hasn't responded. Feel free to message me if you have more specific questions.

Profile Picture Alison, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

I worked with Jessica Smith of Unique Events for my daughter and her husband's wedding at Sugarboo Farms in Blairsville Georgia . Jessica did a fantastic job keeping us all calm and happy . We really appreciated her hard work on the day of !

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Request that your caterer leaves a plate of food/leftovers for the bride and groom for after the wedding!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessica was great to work with!!

I hired Unique Events as recommended to me by other vendors in the area around my venue (as I was an hour and a half away). I really needed help coordinating the rehearsal because the officiant wouldn't be able to join us, and I needed help getting the venue decorated the day of the wedding. I chose the "Day of" package and worked solely with Jessica. I contacted her months in advance to book. It took some time to get a hold of her to ask questions and book them, but after being booked, I had no trouble reaching her and she was always quick to respond! Because I didn't need vendor or contract help, they were willing to negotiate the price, which I was grateful for!

Being a very organized bride, I had done a lot of the work for her ahead of time, but the things I didn't know how to do or could not do for myself because I would be getting ready, I completely trusted her with. She did not disappoint!! My reception and ceremony venues changed 24 hours before the wedding due to weather and I trusted her completely to still help execute my vision. She was very sweet, helpful and accommodating. I would recommend working with Jessica to other brides who need someone to help execute their wedding vision on their wedding day!!

Profile Picture MEGAN, 11/17/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Jessica from Unique Events was wonderful. Gave the right amount (not to little, not too much) input on decisions. The day of went amazing. Very smooth, largely due to Jessica.

Profile Picture Preston, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica Smith was a life saver for my daughters wedding day! We had a goal of keeping it as stress free as possible for our bride and groom and with Jessica's help that was achieved! We had some trouble with other vendors not performing to the speed we needed them too and Jessica was able to handle all of this with professionalism and kindness! She went above what she had to do to make this event flawless! It was outdoors and it was hot but she managed to keep her cool and help everyone feel at ease! We received rave reviews for a beautiful fun wedding and Jessica was the driving force of that! Thanks Jessica we can never repay you!!!

Profile Picture Joni, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessica was wonderful as our Day-of Coordinator. As I planned our DIY farmhouse wedding, they shared with me lots of helpful documents to get my wedding schedule and details organized. Always available by email for a quick question or two. :) I enjoyed that they even came out to our venue for the rehearsal the day before to make sure everything went smoothly. The very few issues or minor problems we had during our wedding day were very well managed by Jessica, so that my husband and I could enjoy each other, and celebrate our lives together with our family and friends.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I had been trying to get married for 6 years. A friend recommend Andrea to us. We hired her, and paid for the full package, which is worth it. She made my day special for me, and I am sure there were hiccups. However, they were either handled or taken of discreetly since I didn't hear of anything. Thanks for making my day everything I could have hoped for Andrea!!

Profile Picture Tori, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

We absolutely loved working with Unique Events! We worked with Jessica and she was an awesome wedding planner! She helped months before the wedding, minutes before and even pretended to be a makeup artist for two 7 and 9 year old little girls :) Everything went smoothly and we were very thankful that she orchestrated that! By the end of the day Jessica was like family to our family

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We had our wedding planned by Andrea and it was nothing short of amazing! Andrea made sure we were on top of everything we needed to do as the months went by and helped us get every detail in order. Everything went smoothly the day of because she was directing all the details. She was everywhere and invisible all at once and I didn't want for anything the day of. Most importantly she made sure my mom and I were happy the whole way through!

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/2/16, 1 Review

Profile Picture Danielle , 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
4.2

We booked Jessica with Unique events in Feb 2016, our wedding was Sep 2016. All of our coordination was done via email because we were in Florida and our wedding was in N. Georgia. We never got to meet Jessica before an hour before the wedding but she pulled off everything amazingly. The price of the vendor included a beautiful bouquet of sunflowers and a perfect boutonnière for my groom. She booked 5 Pedals photography; Brooke was amazing. We didn't get to see the wedding proofs but 3 weeks after the wedding. I wished to been able to meet with Jessica more than an hour prior to the event; but everything worked out very well.

Profile Picture User6381746, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea was an invaluable wedding planner for us! We live in Florida and most of our planning was done via distance and Andrea's recommendations for different vendors helped me sooo much! In addition to the wedding planning component, having Andrea as a day of coordinator for the wedding gave me the peace of mind to be able to enjoy my day as a bride and not fret about the details of my special day! She made sure that everything went smoothly and we stayed on schedule for everything we wanted to have happen at our wedding!
Andrea is very knowledgeable about vendors in the north Georgia area and the team she helped me put together for our wedding day was an INCREDIBLE and AMAZING group of people! I wouldn't change a single thing about the wedding Andrea and I planned!

Profile Picture Marquelle, 11/21/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Eco-Friendly

Andrea Boykin is fantastic! GET A DAY-OF COORDINATOR! I had a rainy outdoor wedding and Andrea efficiently and smoothly transitioned my wedding to the plan b. On the actual day it is difficult to think of all the details and make last minute decisions. She made contacts with all of the vendors in advance and on the day of the wedding she was all around the venue coordinating the vendors. She was an incredible addition to our wedding and we couldn't have done it without her! She was there to shuttle our guests with umbrellas and was knowledgeable about wedding events. She offered great suggestions to ensure a smooth wedding day. Thank you Andrea!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/27/15, 6 Reviews
4.2

She was great with helping us find vendors even though we just hired her for day of services. she did seem to get a little flustered with us at times but we can be a loud group. Overall we would recommend her again. Great value when compared to others. I do wish she had helped more the day of before the wedding making sure everything was on schedule, with hair, photos etc.

Profile Picture User3733491, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea was wonderful! I did not have the easiest planning experiences with family and losing two venues. We hired her after losing our first venue and she kept me calm and said not to worry. We did not meet until the day before the wedding and worked all over phone and emails. She was professional, kind and caring. My wedding was absolutely perfect and she kept everything in order and under control. I would recommend her to anyone!! ?

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Andrea Boykin is all around fantastic! My husband and I wanted to have a destination and booked a venue without ever seeing it before the big day. Andrea was beyond helpful in putting us in touch with local vendors that all fit within our budget. She was quick to respond, lovely to work with, and made the whole planning process seamless. To be honest she really took the time to get to know my husband and I. I trusted her to make last minute decisions and everything turned out perfect. She also provided a helpful day of staff that allowed both of our families to relax and enjoy the day! I highly recommend Andrea to any bride planning a local or destination wedding! We loved our experience!

Profile Picture Maritza, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Flowers, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Andrea was a Godsend! She brought the whole wedding together! She was the perfect wedding coordinator.

Profile Picture User4531402, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews