Unique Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Lynn
    Lynn B. Getting married on 12/03/2022

Absolutely Fabulous

What an amazing couple to work with. One month prior to our event I needed an officiant to marry our daughter and her fiancé. Not only did Andrea and Ben help but they made the process simple and easy. It is hard to be the center of attention but Ben made them comfortable and kept everything centered on Christ.

Many Thanks to Them Both,
    Tom & Lynn Barry
  • Mary
    Mary G. Married on 08/06/2022

MOB, venue owner

Andrea: what an asset to our team! She is an effective communicator, pleasant, and efficient. Her decades in the business should bring comfort to anyone needing A+ wedding coordinating services! Not only did she have to navigate a brand new venue (first wedding there), but she had to make quick decisions based on the ever changing weather-- and fortunately, the creekside wedding occurred as had been dreamed! Andrea managed to keep us all on task (bride and groom live in Arizona) -- with her decades in the industry, she's quick on problem solving and bringing solutions, all the while remaining pleasant and professional! We look forward to watching more magic happen! Thank you, Andrea!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary! It was so much fun planning your daughter's wedding with you! And what a blast we had on the wedding day! I just love a challenge! And to see it all come together and Camille and everyone in attendance soo happy..best day ever!!
    XO, Andrea
    Phoebe K. Married on 05/28/2022

Perfect and easy

I loved working with Andrea and her team. Things were easy and smooth.

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you Phoebe! You and Scott were such a pleasure to spend the past year with planning and your wedding day was even more fun than we imagined! You guys rock!! XOXO ANDREA
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Abby I. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Unique Events is Awesome!

Andrea truly went above and beyond when it came to helping us with plan our wedding. From day one she was very responsive and professional. She always kept her word and was sure to make everything happen for us exactly how we discussed it. She worked very well with our family members and wedding party, and kept everything in line the day of the rehearsal and the wedding day. Andrea was able to keep the day rolling smoothly and on schedule. Even after the wedding was over, a couple months later passed and she still was amazingly helpful and gave us guidance in handling a situation with a vendor who was not sticking to their contract. Unique Events is fantastic and I would recommend to anyone!
    Lindsey T. Married on 04/09/2022

Stress free, perfection!

Andrea truly is a gift at her job. She made everything so reasonable and meaningful while planning our wedding. Any question or concern I had, she was so quick to respond with an honest answer. I can 100% say I went through the planning process stress free all thanks to her. Our wedding day was cold...snowing in fact....but I still never felt stressed or overwhelmed. She handled everything very professionally and in a timely manner. I am so glad we booked her for our wedding!

Unique Events's reply:

Lindsey! Thank you so much for your rave review! My goal is to provide stress-free planning and 5-star service on your wedding day so I am thrilled to hear this! Warm wishes for a lifetime of happiness together, Andrea
    Adrenne H. Married on 02/12/2022

Shes the best!

I could'nt have asked for someone better than Andrea. She made my day exactly what i wanted and without hesitation.

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you Adrenne! I'm thrilled to have been there for you! Everything turned out spectacularly and so much fun. Warmest wishes! Andrea and team
    Ramelle G. Married on 12/18/2021

Amazing coordinator!!

Andrea was amazing to work with! She answered questions that we didn’t know to ask! The day of the wedding went off without any problems because Andrea handled everything, allowing the wedding party to really enjoy the day. She is extremely organized, professional and has a very calm demeanor.

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Ramelle! I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to help plan and coordinate your daughter's wedding at Brasstown Valley Resort! You all were so sweet and so much fun! Wishing you all many blessing and much happiness! Andrea
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great team and even better experience

Unique Events was such a great find for me. They were so kind and understood all my wants and visions for my special day. They answered every single question, concern, email, and random question that I had in a timely and professional manner. When it came down to the week and day of, they were incredible. We had rain and they made everything go as smoothly as possible - could not have navigated the day without them. They had great connections for every single thing we needed as well, which was huge because this was a destination wedding and we knew no one. Everyone they recommended was fabulous and I would also highly recommend. Andrea and her team are a must have for you wedding of all sizes - highly recommend this awesome team!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you Sarah for your kind words! It was our absolute pleasure to help you with your wedding plans and day of set up, decorating, management, staffing and tear down services. We love being your one-stop shop for all of your destination wedding needs! Warmed wishes, Andrea & team
  • Steven
    Steven B. Married on 12/10/2021

Beautiful Mid-Pandemic October Wedding

We found this venue after a colleague's son had his wedding there. We absolutely fell in love with the venue as soon as we saw the photos and visited. Linda and Andrea are absolutely amazing and went above and beyond to make our wedding day spectacular. We were truly impressed with how flexible they were in response to COVID 19. We couldn't imagine anything being better. Definitely recommend their services!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Steven and Sara! It was such a joy working with you and what a beautiful and fun wedding!
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey S. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We got way more than what we paid for!

Just wow. My husband and I were so impressed with the service from our initial call with Andrea all the way to the wedding weekend where Andrea and Jessica took care of everything. Jessica would send monthly emails asking how we were doing, if we needed help with any planning component, and kept us on track of when we should secure each vendor. They were also willing to schedule a few calls with me so I could go over my ideas and ask for their input. They always gave great advice while still honoring our vision. I believe a wedding coordinator is the most important relationship during your wedding planning season and it was refreshing to work with people who care that your wedding is as stress free as possible. Both Andrea and Jessica are organized, kind and keep the wedding timeline on track. They give better service than other wedding coordinators based in Atlanta while keeping their pricing very competitive. We love Unique Events!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you Aubrey! We were so happy to get to be a part of your special day! Everything turned out absolutely beautiful and so much fun. Best wishes to you both, Andrea
    Ricardo E. Married on 09/25/2021

The perfect night

We worked with Andrea and she was able to set up the most incredible night in just the 4 months we gave her. The responses from every guest were incredible, the venue was incredible (Brasstown Valley Resort) and every detail from the rehearsal dinner to the wedding night was perfect. We live in Miami and are very busy and Andrea keep in touch with us continuously and handled everything Android gave us some chores to complete. She is amazing. She listened to what we wanted and added so many beautiful details that we never even considered. It was a dream fulfilled, we will never forget this night and Andrea was responsible for it all. Thank you so much.
    If you are planning any event in North Georgia, don’t bother calling anybody else. Andrea at Unique events is THE BEST!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words! It was our pleasure to work with you on your dreamy wedding! Thank you for allowing us to be involved! Wishing you so much happiness!
    David S. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing Experience

Working with Andrea and Jessica was such a pleasure. They were organized and responsive. They guided us every step of the way and were outstanding on the day of our ceremony. Everything thing they did for us made our experience fun and stress free.

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much David! We were more than happy to help make your day so special, and we are so glad that it was fun and stress free!
    Jenet Married on 09/01/2021

Above & Beyond

We live in South Florida and decided to get married in North Georgia. Having never been to Blairsville we found a perfect venue, booked it sight-unseen and began the process of planning our wedding. Unique Events were recommended on the venue’s preferred vendors list so we did some research and read a lot of great reviews and decided to give them a try. Andrea and Jessica were AMAZING. They had great vendor recommendations, and very thoughtful insights about planning a wedding in the area… When we told our vendors we were working with Unique Events they had nothing but great things to say about Andrea and Jessica and how on top of everything they were, which really put us at ease. They were super responsive and helpful whenever we had questions. They guided us through the process every step of the way until our wedding day.

Jessica went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. When she realized there was an issue with the flowers 4 weeks before the wedding and everything was booked up, she found an alternative and delivered the flowers herself on the day of. Both Andrea and Jessica are incredibly capable and have a very calming, reassuring manner, which I really appreciated on our wedding day.

We expected rain, but weren't sure at which point during the event it would start. We discussed possible alternatives for keeping everyone dry in advance and packed umbrellas for guests just in case. The weather miraculously held out during the ceremony and didn’t start raining until the end of the cocktail hour. We had bought umbrellas as back up in case they were needed and I forgot to mention it to Andrea and Jessica. When we came back from our photo session, it started raining. I feel like before I blinked they had made sure everyone had an umbrella in their hand and was staying dry.

Dinner was being served buffet style in a separate building. Andrea walked our guests back and forth across the road to make sure that even though they had umbrellas, they also had an extra pair of hands if they needed support or help carrying their plates.That’s the sort of thing I would have done myself if I wasn’t the bride (and I’d been able to be everywhere at once!) I am certain that our special day would not have gone as smoothly or stress-free without Jessica and Andrea.

They made all the difference. I highly, highly recommend Unique Events.

Unique Events's reply:

We are so grateful for your kind words. We are honored to have been a part of your beautiful wedding weekend!
    Tonya W. Married on 08/07/2021

Wedding Planner

Andrea and Jessica were such a big help with my daughter’s wedding!! They helped us so much with vendor timelines, rehearsal night, day of coordinating, even sewing a button back on and last minute help with decor due to rain. Highly recommend them!!

Unique Events's reply:

Hi Tonya! Thank you so much! It was our pleasure! We are always happy to be there for even the small details like a button repair!
  • Sydney
    Sydney Married on 07/17/2021

Dream Team

The best decision of my entire wedding planning experience was hiring Andrea & Jessica from Unique Events. I consider myself a Type A personality, and initially did not think I needed wedding coordinators.... I was severely wrong! From day one, Andrea & Jessica provided honest vendor recommendations and an extremely helpful online wedding planning tool that I used all the way up to the big day. Throughout the planning process, they were professional and fun to work with. What impressed me most was their fast communication. The wedding day could not have turned out as perfectly without Andrea & Jessica. I would recommend Unique Events to anyone looking for event coordinating! Thank you again ladies for your hard work, you are AMAZING at your jobs!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sydney! We were delighted to work with you in planning your wedding! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your beautiful day!
  • Jan
    Jan P. Married on 06/28/2021

Life savers

I planned a destination wedding for 40 people with about 12 seconds of free time a day. Andrea and Jessica helped me with vendors and a site visit and prepping for all of our guests arrival. I couldn’t have pulled it off without them. They have the patience of a saint!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much for including us in your day! It was so beautiful and such an joy to be able to celebrate with your family!
    Libby P. Married on 06/05/2021

Perfection!

Unique Events were phenomenal! They had an answer to every question we had and several options when a decision had to be made! They were AWESOME and helped in the complete perfection of my daughter's wedding! We could not have done it without them!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We make it our goal to make wedding planning as smooth and stress-free as possible. So glad we could help! Thank you for all your help as well!
    Lp Married on 06/05/2021

Wedding at Brasstown Valley Resort and Spa

Unique Events did a fabulous job organizing my daughter's wedding. I live 2 hours from both the venue and my daughter and her (now) husband and they helped them with the organizing and decision making that I was not able to assist with due to the distance. They were thorough and always kept me informed.

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you Libby! I appreciate you taking the time to review our services! It was such a joy being a part of your daughter's wedding planning and coordinating. Best, Andrea
    Dana E. Married on 06/05/2021

Outstanding!

Unique Events did an outstanding job! They made planning my wedding so easy. They were helpful in regards to any questions I had and in making a timeline of when we needed to have decisions made for different things.

Unique Events's reply:

It was our pleasure to be able help you plan your wedding! Thank you so much for the kind words! We
    Jo Hudgins Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing Professionals!

I can't say enough great things about this amazing team! My daughter's wedding was all set to go for April of 2020. Just as the invitations were being dropped in the mail, the military implemented travel restrictions. Bride and groom are both in the Army. Wedding had to be postponed over a year because of deployments. Andrea and Jessica were in contact with me through that entire time making sure all the vendors were rescheduled, confirmed, and everything that was needed was executed just the way my daughter had asked. Communication with the bride and groom was not always possible because of the time differences and military schedules. Through all the multiple emails, texts, and phone calls with delayed responses and answers to questions, Andrea and Jessica never lost patience with us! After being on hold for over a year there were just some details that slipped my mind - for instance at the rehearsal when the minister asked about the unity candle. Jessica immediately said "no problem, I'll have one here tomorrow!" Also I had arranged for the Chic Filet Cow to deliver sandwiches at the reception and due to Covid that wasn't possible, however these ladies produced a teenager in a cow costume to deliver the sandwiches! Regardless of the situation, they came through with a solution!

Unique Events's reply:

Hello Jo! We are beyond honored to have been there for McKenzie & James through such a difficult and challenging time as 2020 was for everyone, but especially for our military couples. Thank you so much for your kind words!
    Mckenzie H. Married on 05/15/2021

Perfect experience

I had the perfect wedding experience thanks the everyone at unique events. I felt like I was planning with old friends. Jessica and Andrea went above and beyond every expectation and I can’t say good enough things about this team.

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much McKenzie! We loved getting to help you with your most special day! Warm wishes to you both!
  • Allie
    Allie F. Married on 04/24/2021

Andrea is amazing!

Andrea was absolutely amazing! She was recommended by the venue and I can see why, she was so on top of everything, there for us every step of the way, and made sure the day was seamless. She was always able to help us find solutions when needed, make recommendations, and handled all the other vendor comms for us as we got close to the wedding, which was such a relief for us. The day went by so quickly and so seamlessly and that is definitely due to Andrea being so amazing. Thank you, Andrea!

Unique Events's reply:

Allie! What an amazing couple you and John are! I was sad our planning time together was over..such a fun wedding it was! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together, Andrea
    Jackie H. Married on 04/17/2021

A Godsend from day 1 !

Where do I begin?
    Unique Events was nothing short of a Godsend for our April wedding!

First…late in the planning stages it was evident that our first intended wedding venue would not be completed due to construction delays attributable to the pandemic. Andrea quickly reached out to her connections and found us a location, oh so beautiful, and available for our wedding weekend!!

Everything seemed to be going ok until a vendor I was counting on (not in Unique’s preferred network) fell through the day before the wedding!! I was so upset!! What did Andrea do? First…she calmed me down and dried my tears. Secondly, she promised all would be completed even if she had to work until midnight getting things set up. She went right to task contacting her awesome network of vendors. Behind the scenes, wheels were in motion while Andrea calmly went thru the wedding rehearsal with us and getting our rehearsal dinner set up.

Unique Events rose to the occasion and provided the backdrop to what many of our guests have said was the best and sweetest wedding they had ever attended.

I can’t thank Andrea and her team at Unique Events enough for all they did for us. Choose them to plan your event…they will not disappoint you!!

Unique Events's reply:

Hi Jackie! Thank you so much for taking time to leave such a lovely note! It was our pleasure to be there and help guide you in your planning. No one wants to be stressed out on their wedding day! Thank you for letting us be there to help show off your beautiful moment!
    Monica R. Married on 12/22/2020

Exceptional Service

Unique Events handled everything for our wedding day and not having to worry about anything was just such a stress reliever. We came from out of state to have our wedding in Blairsville, GA. When we arrived everything was set up and looked beautiful, it was perfect! The photographer was so sweet and really helped us relax to get great wedding pictures. I would completely recommend their service as they are professional, organized, and especially because they are local and know the area. They have professional relationships with local vendors like Enotah Valley, our wedding venue, which was beautiful. I definitely recommend their services!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Monica! It was our pleasure to get to be a part of your beautiful day!
    Jackie H. Married on 12/20/2020

Absolutely the best!

From the moment I met Andrea and Jessica I knew my "Welcome BBQ" the day before our wedding was in the best hands. They both were always kind and informative with great ideas when I was having panic moments about the event. There is not enough space on this review to say how beautiful the BBQ turned out, Andrea and her team worked so hard and it showed. All my guest's could not say enough how beautiful it was. Andreas calm demeanor was so helpful when we had a small issue with one of the buses not showing up on time, she navigated everything so effortlessly and kept the event moving along, no one ever knew we were waiting on the bus with the rest of the guests. My now husband and I adore Andrea so much and Unique Events will forever be my go to when I plan an event!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Jackie! It was a joy and privilege to work with you and I look forward to the opportunity to help you plan your next party!
illustration stars