Unique Events Reviews

Unique Events 3
Unique Events 4
Unique Events 5

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

Couldn’t have done it without them

I cannot tell you how grateful I am that we chose Unique Events to help us plan our wedding. We hired Jessica and Andrea for partial planning and they were readily available with ideas, etiquette tips, thoughts, and vendor suggestions from start to finish for months before the wedding. We hired two vendors from their suggestions and they were great choices too! It was POURING down rain on our wedding day, but they and their team worked so hard with smiles on their faces. They made what could have been a very stressful weather event no problem at all! We made some last minute changes and they were so flexible and gracious. My parents and husband and I cannot praise them enough. They saved the day before we even knew it needed saving in so many ways. There are so many things and considerations you have to make when planning a wedding, it can be quite overwhelming, but Unique Events thinks of all of them for you and makes sure you won’t miss a beat. Jessica and Andrea and their team really made our weekend, from rehearsal-to wedding day- to day after brunch, perfect.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Sarah, for your kind words. Jessica and I had so much fun planning and coordinating your wedding weekend! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/26/2019

Fabulous wedding coordinators!

We worked with Andrea & Jessica for our May 2019 wedding at Sugarboo Farms in Blairsville. I highly recommend Unique Events to coordinate a wedding in North Georgia. They were extremely easy to work with, always quick to respond to my numerous questions throughout the wedding planning process, have great recommendations for local vendors and extra day-of support, and made our wedding day run so smoothly. I really can't imagine our wedding without their support.

Unique Events 6
    Sent on 06/07/2019

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! We loved every minute of your wedding weekend! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!

Marissa · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding Coordy

We had a great experience with Andrea as our day of wedding coordinator. We last minute decided to book a day of coordinator, and Andrea just jumped right in and was a huge help! She made sure the rehearsal and the wedding went smoothly. We definitely recommend Andrea!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Marissa! I'm so happy to have been able to help make your wedding everything you hoped for! Andrea

Cathy A Raissle · Married on 05/18/2019

Andrea and company we're outstanding.

Our daughter's wedding day went smoothly and effortlessly due to the excellent service provided by Andrea and company. Andrea listened to the ideas and thoughts that our daughter had about her wedding, and made sure everything went according to plan. She took care of all the wedding day details so that we were free to enjoy the day. Andrea communicated with all of our vendors and made sure.that everything was confirmed and coordinated. I recommend Unique Events without hesitation!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Cathy! It was our absolute pleasure! You all were wonderful to work with. Such a fun bunch of folks!

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

I have a whole new appreciation for the role of a wedding coordinator in planning the perfect wedding. From coordinating vendors, to ceremony timing down to a "T", to reception coordination, Andrea handled details with ease that I had not even begun to think about! My only daughter's wedding was the most perfect day I could have hoped for and much of that is due to the hard work of Unique Events and Andrea Boykin. Many, many, many thanks!

Unique Events 7
    Sent on 05/11/2018

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! It was pure joy helping you with your daughter's wedding! Best Wishes to both your families!

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

I can not complain about the work from Andrea, Jessica, and Abby for our wedding! Despite the foot of snow that fell the night before our wedding, everything ran smoothly and perfectly. The Unique Events team kept me calm and laughing on what could have been a stressful day. Every planning meeting was perfect, and I really enjoyed the walk-thru the week before to finalize where everything would be setup. It was perfect! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kelly · Married on 12/09/2017

My wedding was planned and decorated exactly how my wife and I wanted. Made the day stress free and smooth. I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Bri · Married on 11/11/2017

Oh my stars. I love love LOVE Jessica and her team! She had everything ready before I even thought about it and was all about what I want and what will make my day the best day possible. Not to mention it was a destination wedding that she got together in A MONTH!! I will be having another bigger wedding in August when my husband gets back from deployment and can't wait to work with her again! Highly recommend and will be using her for whatever events I have in the future!

Unique Events 8
    Unique Events 9
    Sent on 12/22/2017

Paula · Married on 09/03/2017

Jessica did a great job helping us execute our wedding day at Sugarboo Farms! She knows the space in and out, and was a huge resource. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2017

Jessica Smith helped us plan our wonderful anniversary party. She is amazing with her talents and so helpful with every detail involved. I am very happy to have gotten the chance to know her and work with her. She made our day very special.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Danielle · event on: 07/15/2017

Andrea planned the absolute perfect baby shower for me! Andrea even did all the ordering,shopping, catering and decorating. Her staff was so friendly and accomodating, even moving everything inside when it began to rain. I would not hesitate to hire Unique Events for any and all event planning needs. She is Amazing!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Crystal · Married on 06/03/2017

I worked with Jessica Smith of Unique Events for my daughter and her husband's wedding at Sugarboo Farms in Blairsville Georgia . Jessica did a fantastic job keeping us all calm and happy . We really appreciated her hard work on the day of !

Sent on 06/12/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2017

Request that your caterer leaves a plate of food/leftovers for the bride and groom for after the wedding!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Preston · Married on 10/15/2016

Jessica from Unique Events was wonderful. Gave the right amount (not to little, not too much) input on decisions. The day of went amazing. Very smooth, largely due to Jessica.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Preston! It was such a privilege to be able to help you and Susanna with your special day! I wish you both nothing but the absolute best!

Joni · Married on 07/30/2016

Jessica Smith was a life saver for my daughters wedding day! We had a goal of keeping it as stress free as possible for our bride and groom and with Jessica's help that was achieved! We had some trouble with other vendors not performing to the speed we needed them too and Jessica was able to handle all of this with professionalism and kindness! She went above what she had to do to make this event flawless! It was outdoors and it was hot but she managed to keep her cool and help everyone feel at ease! We received rave reviews for a beautiful fun wedding and Jessica was the driving force of that! Thanks Jessica we can never repay you!!!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Unique Events's reply:

Joni, thank you for such sweet words. It was truly my pleasure to help you all with this special day!

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Jessica was wonderful as our Day-of Coordinator. As I planned our DIY farmhouse wedding, they shared with me lots of helpful documents to get my wedding schedule and details organized. Always available by email for a quick question or two. :) I enjoyed that they even came out to our venue for the rehearsal the day before to make sure everything went smoothly. The very few issues or minor problems we had during our wedding day were very well managed by Jessica, so that my husband and I could enjoy each other, and celebrate our lives together with our family and friends.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Danielle · Married on 04/09/2016

We absolutely loved working with Unique Events! We worked with Jessica and she was an awesome wedding planner! She helped months before the wedding, minutes before and even pretended to be a makeup artist for two 7 and 9 year old little girls :) Everything went smoothly and we were very thankful that she orchestrated that! By the end of the day Jessica was like family to our family <3 I would definitely recommend this vendor for future brides, they were so very helpful and made the day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Danielle · Married on 01/02/2016

We had our wedding planned by Andrea and it was nothing short of amazing! Andrea made sure we were on top of everything we needed to do as the months went by and helped us get every detail in order. Everything went smoothly the day of because she was directing all the details. She was everywhere and invisible all at once and I didn't want for anything the day of. Most importantly she made sure my mom and I were happy the whole way through!

Unique Events 10
    Unique Events 11
    Unique Events 12
    Sent on 12/30/2017
  • Marquelle

Marquelle · Married on 11/21/2015

Andrea was an invaluable wedding planner for us! We live in Florida and most of our planning was done via distance and Andrea's recommendations for different vendors helped me sooo much! In addition to the wedding planning component, having Andrea as a day of coordinator for the wedding gave me the peace of mind to be able to enjoy my day as a bride and not fret about the details of my special day! She made sure that everything went smoothly and we stayed on schedule for everything we wanted to have happen at our wedding!
    Andrea is very knowledgeable about vendors in the north Georgia area and the team she helped me put together for our wedding day was an INCREDIBLE and AMAZING group of people! I wouldn't change a single thing about the wedding Andrea and I planned!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Kelsey · Married on 06/27/2015

Andrea Boykin is fantastic! GET A DAY-OF COORDINATOR! I had a rainy outdoor wedding and Andrea efficiently and smoothly transitioned my wedding to the plan b. On the actual day it is difficult to think of all the details and make last minute decisions. She made contacts with all of the vendors in advance and on the day of the wedding she was all around the venue coordinating the vendors. She was an incredible addition to our wedding and we couldn't have done it without her! She was there to shuttle our guests with umbrellas and was knowledgeable about wedding events. She offered great suggestions to ensure a smooth wedding day. Thank you Andrea!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure to assist you in having the best wedding day possible! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness together!

Maritza · Married on 03/14/2015

Andrea Boykin is all around fantastic! My husband and I wanted to have a destination and booked a venue without ever seeing it before the big day. Andrea was beyond helpful in putting us in touch with local vendors that all fit within our budget. She was quick to respond, lovely to work with, and made the whole planning process seamless. To be honest she really took the time to get to know my husband and I. I trusted her to make last minute decisions and everything turned out perfect. She also provided a helpful day of staff that allowed both of our families to relax and enjoy the day! I highly recommend Andrea to any bride planning a local or destination wedding! We loved our experience!

Sent on 03/28/2015

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you Maritza for your review! You and Brett were wonderful to work with and it was my pleasure to help you plan your wedding. Such a beautiful day for a beautiful bride!

Andrea was a Godsend! She brought the whole wedding together! She was the perfect wedding coordinator.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Katelyn · Married on 10/04/2014

Andrea you are amazing! Thank you so much for everything and making our day extra special and worry free!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

We cannot thank Andrea enough for all the help she gave us on our special day. Our day was perfect and that was because of Andrea! She is truly gifted! Our guests raved about how smooth the day was and how wonderful and well put together the wgole wedding day was. And she put up with my "Bride moments" with absolute professionalism! You would be fortunate to have Unique Events on your wedding team!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Kristyn · Married on 06/21/2014

Andrea did such a great job as our "day-of" coordinator for our wedding. We met with her once before our wedding. It was so great to meet her in person before our event and she just seemed to "get" us and our vision. We sent her a list of the decor items that needed to be put out and where they should go. I saw her use that on our wedding day and check things off the list. Everything was better than I could have ever imagined and much of that was because of Andrea. She really is a joy to work with and some of the best money we spent.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Unique Events's reply:

Kristyn, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services and for your kind words. It was my absolute pleasure to be a part of your special day! Congratulations and best wishes to you and Jeremy!