Unique Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Steven
    Steven B. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Beautiful Mid-Pandemic October Wedding

We found this venue after a colleague's son had his wedding there. We absolutely fell in love with the venue as soon as we saw the photos and visited. Linda and Andrea are absolutely amazing and went above and beyond to make our wedding day spectacular. We were truly impressed with how flexible they were in response to COVID 19. We couldn't imagine anything being better. Definitely recommend their services!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Steven and Sara! It was such a joy working with you and what a beautiful and fun wedding!
    Ricardo E. Married on 09/25/2021

The perfect night

We worked with Andrea and she was able to set up the most incredible night in just the 4 months we gave her. The responses from every guest were incredible, the venue was incredible (Brasstown Valley Resort) and every detail from the rehearsal dinner to the wedding night was perfect. We live in Miami and are very busy and Andrea keep in touch with us continuously and handled everything Android gave us some chores to complete. She is amazing. She listened to what we wanted and added so many beautiful details that we never even considered. It was a dream fulfilled, we will never forget this night and Andrea was responsible for it all. Thank you so much.
    If you are planning any event in North Georgia, don’t bother calling anybody else. Andrea at Unique events is THE BEST!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words! It was our pleasure to work with you on your dreamy wedding! Thank you for allowing us to be involved! Wishing you so much happiness!
  • David
    David S. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing Experience

Working with Andrea and Jessica was such a pleasure. They were organized and responsive. They guided us every step of the way and were outstanding on the day of our ceremony. Everything thing they did for us made our experience fun and stress free.

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much David! We were more than happy to help make your day so special, and we are so glad that it was fun and stress free!
    Tonya W. Married on 08/07/2021

Wedding Planner

Andrea and Jessica were such a big help with my daughter’s wedding!! They helped us so much with vendor timelines, rehearsal night, day of coordinating, even sewing a button back on and last minute help with decor due to rain. Highly recommend them!!

Unique Events's reply:

Hi Tonya! Thank you so much! It was our pleasure! We are always happy to be there for even the small details like a button repair!
  • Sydney
    Sydney Married on 07/17/2021

Dream Team

The best decision of my entire wedding planning experience was hiring Andrea & Jessica from Unique Events. I consider myself a Type A personality, and initially did not think I needed wedding coordinators.... I was severely wrong! From day one, Andrea & Jessica provided honest vendor recommendations and an extremely helpful online wedding planning tool that I used all the way up to the big day. Throughout the planning process, they were professional and fun to work with. What impressed me most was their fast communication. The wedding day could not have turned out as perfectly without Andrea & Jessica. I would recommend Unique Events to anyone looking for event coordinating! Thank you again ladies for your hard work, you are AMAZING at your jobs!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sydney! We were delighted to work with you in planning your wedding! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your beautiful day!
  • Jan
    Jan P. Married on 06/28/2021

Life savers

I planned a destination wedding for 40 people with about 12 seconds of free time a day. Andrea and Jessica helped me with vendors and a site visit and prepping for all of our guests arrival. I couldn’t have pulled it off without them. They have the patience of a saint!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much for including us in your day! It was so beautiful and such an joy to be able to celebrate with your family!
    Dana E. Married on 06/05/2021

Outstanding!

Unique Events did an outstanding job! They made planning my wedding so easy. They were helpful in regards to any questions I had and in making a timeline of when we needed to have decisions made for different things.

Unique Events's reply:

It was our pleasure to be able help you plan your wedding! Thank you so much for the kind words! We
  • Libby
    Libby P. Married on 06/05/2021

Perfection!

Unique Events were phenomenal! They had an answer to every question we had and several options when a decision had to be made! They were AWESOME and helped in the complete perfection of my daughter's wedding! We could not have done it without them!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We make it our goal to make wedding planning as smooth and stress-free as possible. So glad we could help! Thank you for all your help as well!
    Jo Hudgins Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing Professionals!

I can't say enough great things about this amazing team! My daughter's wedding was all set to go for April of 2020. Just as the invitations were being dropped in the mail, the military implemented travel restrictions. Bride and groom are both in the Army. Wedding had to be postponed over a year because of deployments. Andrea and Jessica were in contact with me through that entire time making sure all the vendors were rescheduled, confirmed, and everything that was needed was executed just the way my daughter had asked. Communication with the bride and groom was not always possible because of the time differences and military schedules. Through all the multiple emails, texts, and phone calls with delayed responses and answers to questions, Andrea and Jessica never lost patience with us! After being on hold for over a year there were just some details that slipped my mind - for instance at the rehearsal when the minister asked about the unity candle. Jessica immediately said "no problem, I'll have one here tomorrow!" Also I had arranged for the Chic Filet Cow to deliver sandwiches at the reception and due to Covid that wasn't possible, however these ladies produced a teenager in a cow costume to deliver the sandwiches! Regardless of the situation, they came through with a solution!

Unique Events's reply:

Hello Jo! We are beyond honored to have been there for McKenzie & James through such a difficult and challenging time as 2020 was for everyone, but especially for our military couples. Thank you so much for your kind words!
    Mckenzie H. Married on 05/15/2021

Perfect experience

I had the perfect wedding experience thanks the everyone at unique events. I felt like I was planning with old friends. Jessica and Andrea went above and beyond every expectation and I can’t say good enough things about this team.

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much McKenzie! We loved getting to help you with your most special day! Warm wishes to you both!
    Jackie H. Married on 04/17/2021

A Godsend from day 1 !

Where do I begin?
    Unique Events was nothing short of a Godsend for our April wedding!

First…late in the planning stages it was evident that our first intended wedding venue would not be completed due to construction delays attributable to the pandemic. Andrea quickly reached out to her connections and found us a location, oh so beautiful, and available for our wedding weekend!!

Everything seemed to be going ok until a vendor I was counting on (not in Unique’s preferred network) fell through the day before the wedding!! I was so upset!! What did Andrea do? First…she calmed me down and dried my tears. Secondly, she promised all would be completed even if she had to work until midnight getting things set up. She went right to task contacting her awesome network of vendors. Behind the scenes, wheels were in motion while Andrea calmly went thru the wedding rehearsal with us and getting our rehearsal dinner set up.

Unique Events rose to the occasion and provided the backdrop to what many of our guests have said was the best and sweetest wedding they had ever attended.

I can’t thank Andrea and her team at Unique Events enough for all they did for us. Choose them to plan your event…they will not disappoint you!!

Unique Events's reply:

Hi Jackie! Thank you so much for taking time to leave such a lovely note! It was our pleasure to be there and help guide you in your planning. No one wants to be stressed out on their wedding day! Thank you for letting us be there to help show off your beautiful moment!
    Monica R. Married on 12/22/2020

Exceptional Service

Unique Events handled everything for our wedding day and not having to worry about anything was just such a stress reliever. We came from out of state to have our wedding in Blairsville, GA. When we arrived everything was set up and looked beautiful, it was perfect! The photographer was so sweet and really helped us relax to get great wedding pictures. I would completely recommend their service as they are professional, organized, and especially because they are local and know the area. They have professional relationships with local vendors like Enotah Valley, our wedding venue, which was beautiful. I definitely recommend their services!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Monica! It was our pleasure to get to be a part of your beautiful day!
    Tamm M. Married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful job making my daughters wedding dreams come true!

Andrea and Jessica were great, very professional and friendly. All the experience was evident as everything and every idea they had surpassed my expectations!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Tamm! It was our pleasure to help you with your special day and make it as special as possible!
    Valerie C. Married on 11/01/2020

Incredibly helpful and professional.

Andrea and Jessica were extremely helpful to us, not just the weekend of the wedding but in the days leading up to it. They were able to help us locate a getaway car that we loved, that we never would have found without their help. They were pleasant and professional about everything we asked them to do.

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to write this wonderful note, Valerie! We loved getting to help you find the perfect touches for your day! Thank you again for letting us be involved!
    Clara U. Married on 10/30/2020

Amazing Fall Wedding

Unique events helped me thru the process of making daughter’s wedding unforgettable. The day of the wedding i received so much help(being MOB) and more some! Thank you so much you guys are amazing

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much Clara! It was our pleasure to help make the special day perfect for you and your loved ones!
    Kayley H. Married on 10/14/2020

Amazing, friendly, reliable

Andrea, Jessica, and the entire unique events team made all of my wedding dreams come true! I could not have asked for a better/stress free wedding day and it was all thanks to Andrea and her team! Highly recommend them if you want a stress free wedding day that everyone will be able to cherish forever!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayley! It was our absolute pleasure to help make your day stress free and everything you hoped for!
    Sara Married on 10/10/2020

Beyond Amazing couple

Ben and his wife were so gracious to us on our last minute wedding day. We contacted them on Thursday to quickly get together and marry us on Saturday (Crazy yes but theres a story behind it i swear) I couldn't be more happy with their willingness to accommodate us and make some last minute changes. Ben spoke beautifully and though I didn't know him personally i truly felt like he was someone we had known for years for that special moment. They're an amazing couple to work with!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Sara! It was our absolute pleasure to help make your last-minute day so special and memorable!
    Kayla Married on 10/10/2020

So wonderful to work with!

Andrea was so helpful with every step in the wedding process! She listened to everything that we wanted and made it happen! Even when it rained on our big day, they were there to help everything go smoothly! Her and her team even helped wring water out of my dress several times throughout the day! I’m so glad we had them there with us every step of the way!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayla! We were more than happy to help you with all of your wedding day needs and so glad that it went so smoothly!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn F. Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful Experience - 10/10

Andrea was wonderful to work with! We changed our entire wedding plan about 6 weeks before the wedding and she was so flexible and instrumental in helping us get organized with all the changes. She went above and beyond on our wedding day to make sure it was perfect.

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jaclyn! It was our pleasure to work with you on your big day! We are so glad that it was perfect and everything you hoped for!
    Kathy S. Married on 09/26/2020

Sugarboo Wedding

Andrea and Jessica are a dynamic duo. They are a pleasure to work with and they not only their stuff but they love what they do and it shows. I would highly recommend Unique Events to anyone looking for a team to help plan your special day. Thank you Ladies!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Kathy! We were so happy to help Joel and Whitney on their big day! It was such a beautiful wedding, and we are glad it was everything you all hoped for!
  • Amber
    Amber B. Married on 01/11/2020

Andrea and her team are AMAZING!

They were everything we could ask for and more in a wedding planner! Unique Events took such great care of us and put us at ease through the whole process! They helped make our day so very special and absolutely perfect! Exactly what we pictured and imagined!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Amber! It was our pleasure to make your day so special, stress-free, and perfect!
    Allison C. Married on 01/10/2020

Amazing and affordable

We worked with Andrea at Unique Events after she was referred by our venue. She was amazing! Because she is local, she already knew most of our vendors and was able to do a bit of coordination with them ahead of time, even though we only hired her for day-of. She was a prompt communicator and made our wedding day go super smoothly - she even stopped by the store to pick up a super non-urgent item for us at our request! Andrea was a delight to work with and I highly recommend her! She made the day about us but threw in her thoughts and recommendations when prompted. (FYI, this was an LGBT wedding and all our vendors, including Andrea, were great!)

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Allison! It was our pleasure to work with you on your big day! So happy to make everything stress-free!
  • Suellen
    Suellen M. Married on 12/21/2019

Wonderful to work with and very professional

Hiring Andrea as a day-of coordinator was one of the best decisions my daughter and I made. It was wonderful to be able to spend time with family and friends before my daughter's wedding knowing that Andrea and her staff were making sure every detail was in place. Andrea's passion for weddings in addition to her organizational skills and attention to detail make her worth every penny!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you, Suellen! We were so happy to be apart of the big day! It was our pleasure to make sure everything went smoothly!
  • Amanda
    Amanda L. Married on 11/23/2019

Great Help!

Having Andrea be a part of our wedding was a wonderful idea! It was like having a good friend at the wedding whose only job was to make sure everything went exactly like it should and you had no worries. I couldn’t even begin to list everything that she did but I can 100% say that I recommend her!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! It was our pleasure to make sure your big day was as stress-free as possible!
  • Charles
    Charles E. Married on 11/02/2019

Andrea is a MUST on the Big Day!

From start to finish Andrea was amazing. She took so much stress off of us in handled so much. Anytime we had a question leading up to or wedding shoe is there in a moment. Throughout our entire wedding day and rehearsal she was they're making everything go so smoothly. I've also been to weddings where the coordinators or bossy and almost kind of mean to the guest, this couldn't have been farther from how Andrea was. She was so easy to work with! Dont make the mistake of not getting Andrea!!!

Unique Events's reply:

Thank you,Charles! You and Cristi are wonderful people and made my job very rewarding. Wishing you both a very merry Christmas and joyous new year!